No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

I knew they would go after Hunter to embarrass the President

I never realized it would be their only priority
Care not at all whos son he is, if he made a mess oh well...... But telling outright lies with the goal being to discredit his parent No good. There is way more hate and lies floating around than any honesty and integrity.

This won't take long. Once the world gets a look at what's on the laptop, the entire white trash Biden family will be ruined.

Getting the criminals out of government is the only way to fix the economic issues.

They will have their "investigation." They will grandstand in front of the cameras and put on a nice show for their base and then you know what will happen?

Nothing.

They will have their "investigation." They will grandstand in front of the cameras and put on a nice show for their base and then you know what will happen?

Nothing.

Once again, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the world sees the contents of the laptop, and sees what kind of white trash pedophiles and criminals the DemoKKKrats are. We know they won't face real justice, but the ruination will happen all the same. And, we'll get the added bonus of watching people like you defend a guy we'll all see fucking little kids in pictures he himself took.

Once again, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the world sees the contents of the laptop, and sees what kind of white trash pedophiles and criminals the DemoKKKrats are. We know they won't face real justice, but the ruination will happen all the same. And, we'll get the added bonus of watching people like you defend a guy we'll all see fucking little kids in pictures he himself took.

It won't matter because in the end they'll do nothing. The Republicans never do. They waste time with hearings and never do anything.

The Republicans flipped four Democratic held House seats in New York two weeks ago. All four of these seats Biden won in 2020, two by double digits. Do you really think those four Republicans want Hunter Biden to be the top of their party's agenda or do you think they might want to get started on tackling real problems their urban Democratic leaning constituents care about?

Nothing.
It will actually help President Biden paint republics as a do nothing party lacking any new ideas to help the American people.

It won't matter because in the end they'll do nothing. The Republicans never do. They waste time with hearings and never do anything.

The Republicans flipped four Democratic held House seats in New York two weeks ago. All four of these seats Biden won in 2020, two by double digits. Do you really think those four Republicans want Hunter Biden to be the top of their party's agenda or do you think they might want to get started on tackling real problems their urban Democratic leaning constituents care about?

I don't care. Once the world sees what kind of inbred, pedophile, white trash criminals the Bidens are, it's over for them.

How many of those 4 new Republicans from NY will be on the oversight committee or Judiciary committee?

Rightwing fantasy. The laptop is useless in court as there is no chain of custody and numerous other issues with it. What is on it either is not incriminating (lots of emails TO Hunter) or can be dismissed as Russian disinformation (which it may well be).
Why is there no chain of custody? The shop owner gave it to the FBI. That's a good as it gets.

I heard a Democrat say today that there so much information on that laptop that there is no way the Russians could have made it up,

This has been put forward. I'd love to see some comprehensive legislation combining enforcement and criminal charges against companies using illegal labor. But I doubt that will happen. I do see them trying to sunset Medicare and Social Security to "reduce the deficit."
There are already laws on the books. Why do liberals always want to reinvent the wheel.

Forum List

Back