No gas vehicles in Communist Massachusetts II

Costa Rica is a country that has already outlawed all gasoline cars. The liberal progressives don't know that waste battery acid is more harmful to the environment than waste gasoline products. They are just happy that they have reduced the driving range of all cars to keep them within cities so that nobody can escape the government.

You're full of shit. Sorry, but battery acid (as you say) yes, it is more harmful to the environment, but how much more do gasoline products produce? I only have to change the battery in my car about 1 times out of 10 years. So, my question is, does the battery over 10 years contribute more pollution than the car does in the same time?
Yes. Imagine you swallow some gasoline when you transfer some from your car into your friends car. It may taste disgusting but you survive. Now try to swallow your battery acid.

Guess you don't know how electric cars work. No, you can't siphon off electricity like you do gasoline. And yeah, if a person needs a jump start, you use cables, not siphoning. Non sequitur, and you're dumb as a stump.

How do electric cars work? I don't think these Moon Bats know.

Lets see you plug it into an electric power plant and charge up the batteries and when the batteries get low (which they do quite often) you go plug it back into the power plant.

If these Moon Bats would ever take a course in Engineering they would learn that their ain't no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to conservation of energy.

When these Moon Bats do their little energy comparisons they never take into account the tremendous amount of energy it takes to manufacture the batteries or the environmental impact of disposal.

Then you have something else. It is called the fuel tax. Most of us pay for the roads when we buy a gallon of gas or diesel. However, electric cars don't pay for the roads but they use them. You know, like welfare queens. It won't take the filthy politicians long before they figure out that electric cars need to be taxed to make up for the lost fuel tax. Probably everybody's electric bill will shoot up.

Really? You're going to compare electric vehicles to people on welfare? What do you think of those that ride bicycles as a means of transportation? Bikes don't pay road taxes, nor are they required to have a license plate or driver's permit. At least if you drive an electric car, you have to get a license to drive them.

If you drive around on roads and you don't pay the fuel tax then you are a welfare queen. You are using something that somebody else had to pay for. Despicable, isn't it?

Despicable (or deplorable) is what you are. Do you hate kids for riding bikes as well?

We allow our children a free pass on that but any adult is milking the system. Adult bikers that use roads but don't pay for them are just as much a filthy ass welfare queen as an idiot that buys an electric car and uses the roads but don't pay for them.

When the Communist States like Kalifornia and Mass mandate their stupid electric cars then they are going to find out what happen to that source of revenue. Of course being filthy Liberals they will expect the federal government to pick up the tab. In other words have other people pay their bills. Welfare queens.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and suggest that you couldn't ride a bicycle more than a mile, even if your life depended on it. Me? Spent 8 years riding a bike and had no car. Not only was I healthy, but I didn't spend a whole bunch of money on maintenance, licensing, gas and all the other things that go with owning a car. Why did I spend 8 years riding a bike? Simple, I was in the Navy, and spent most of that time on sea duty, which meant that having a car was a waste, as most of the time it would have been in storage.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about Economics than you know about History, Climate Science, Biology, the Constitution or Ethics.

Let me educate you in Economics today.

"Their no such thing as a free lunch".

Take notes because I may quiz you on it later when you go mouthing off your sily uneducated Moon Bat dribble.

Aw, man. They closed the other thread about this? What happened with that? Did the discussion go to hell?

Hate wasting posts.

Costa Rica is a country that has already outlawed all gasoline cars. The liberal progressives don't know that waste battery acid is more harmful to the environment than waste gasoline products. They are just happy that they have reduced the driving range of all cars to keep them within cities so that nobody can escape the government.

You're full of shit. Sorry, but battery acid (as you say) yes, it is more harmful to the environment, but how much more do gasoline products produce? I only have to change the battery in my car about 1 times out of 10 years. So, my question is, does the battery over 10 years contribute more pollution than the car does in the same time?
Yes. Imagine you swallow some gasoline when you transfer some from your car into your friends car. It may taste disgusting but you survive. Now try to swallow your battery acid.

Guess you don't know how electric cars work. No, you can't siphon off electricity like you do gasoline. And yeah, if a person needs a jump start, you use cables, not siphoning. Non sequitur, and you're dumb as a stump.
I have a new cocktail for you. Will you drink it?

Lets see you plug it into an electric power plant and charge up the batteries and when the batteries get low (which they do quite often) you go plug it back into the power plant.

If these Moon Bats would ever take a course in Engineering they would learn that their ain't no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to conservation of energy.

When these Moon Bats do their little energy comparisons they never take into account the tremendous amount of energy it takes to manufacture the batteries or the environmental impact of disposal.

Then you have something else. It is called the fuel tax. Most of us pay for the roads when we buy a gallon of gas or diesel. However, electric cars don't pay for the roads but they use them. You know, like welfare queens. It won't take the filthy politicians long before they figure out that electric cars need to be taxed to make up for the lost fuel tax. Probably everybody's electric bill will shoot up.

No. Electric cars work the same way as airplains. Witchcraft.

“The people of Massachusetts are experiencing record droughts, increased risk of wildfire, severe weather, and flooding in our coastal communities,”
And forcing everyone in the state to drive electric vehicles is going to fix all that?

How stupid are Democrats?
Hmm...you do know that no one is forcing anyone to drive electric? The market will decide as to how many opt for the electric vs gas.

you do know that no one is forcing anyone to drive electric?

including by mandating that all new cars sold in the state be electric by 2035.

This mandate isn't forcing anyone to do anything?
I guess..forcing them to travel to New York to buy a car. Oh the humanity!! LOL!

You don't think they'll prevent that or heavily fine that?

Aren't you cute..........
Actually....I doubt that they would. Especially given that by the time their mandate begins..most other states will be doing the same...as the industry will force them to.
Electric is the future.

Actually....I doubt that they would.

Yeah, you're right.
When it come to big government mandates to save the planet,
they often leave huge loopholes like, "just buy over the border".

most other states will be doing the same...as the industry will force them to.

The auto industry will "force states to ban new internal combustion cars"?
No..the market pressure will drive auto companies into discontinuing internal combustion product lines and replacing them with electric product lines. This will have a snowball effect on prices and desirability..if the public is sold on them..there will come a tipping point where it will just make more sense, profit-wise, to market electric cars.
No one wants them, it's 150 year old technology

Your battery is only for starting the car not drive it

Really? Only for starting the car? Ever heard of a Tesla?

No. Electric cars work the same way as airplains. Witchcraft.

I had an Air Force fighter pilot tell me once that the only thing that kept an airplane flying was the broooom sound. That theorem by the Italian was bogus. Because when the sound stopped the airplane always went down.

Ever hear of the extension cord that comes with the Telsa?

Not exactly the best and brightest are they?

Is the Boston Globe a good enough source of the idiotic pussy Moon Bats or are they in denial about the stupidty of their fellow Moon Bats?

Mass. to require all new cars sold to be electric by 2035 as part of climate-change measures

Governor Charlie Baker’s administration on Wednesday released a plan that will require the state to dramatically cut greenhouse-gas emissions in the next decade and beyond through a raft of changes, including by mandating that all new cars sold in the state be electric by 2035.

Among the changes the state plans over the next decade: retrofitting 1 million homes to use electricity for heating instead of gas and oil, cutting commuters’ driving miles by 15 percent, and dramatically increasing offshore wind power generation.

The state’s new legally binding commitment to reduce the state’s carbon emissions to 45 percent below 1990 levels by 2030 is among the most ambitious of such pledges by governments in the United States and the rest of the world. Achieving that milestone would put the state on track to reach “net zero” fossil-fuel emissions by 2050, a goal announced this year by Baker’s administration.

“The people of Massachusetts are experiencing record droughts, increased risk of wildfire, severe weather, and flooding in our coastal communities,” Baker said in a news release. “The costly impacts of climate change are on display in the Commonwealth, making it critical that we take action.”
lol

Embracing positive, beneficial change isn’t ‘communist.’

And there’s no ‘right’ to drive a gasoline-powered car.

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are ridiculous.
What happens if Japan, South Korea and China produce better vehicles that are electric? The American companies depend on trucks, vans, etc. for their livlihood today.

Who will be laughing? The same idiots who 'guaranteed' that the Big Dig would be complete by the mid to late 90s for around $3 billion? You know who laughed a lot? The contractors who got paid for high quality cement but slipped it out in trucks in the middle of the night to go sell it in NH and replaced it with loose, watery gravel. Know who didn't laugh? The poor lady who was crushed to death by a 3 ton 'concrete slab that fell off the Ted Williams Tunnel because it had been held in place by cheap glue while another contractor pocketed the difference between that glue and the much more expensive bolts and high-quality epoxy that had been intended to prevent just such a tragic event. Maybe you don't know the Bay State very well. Might as well just cut to the chase and hand over bags of money to local pols and other crooks for a few decades.

Is the Boston Globe a good enough source of the idiotic pussy Moon Bats or are they in denial about the stupidty of their fellow Moon Bats?

Mass. to require all new cars sold to be electric by 2035 as part of climate-change measures

Governor Charlie Baker’s administration on Wednesday released a plan that will require the state to dramatically cut greenhouse-gas emissions in the next decade and beyond through a raft of changes, including by mandating that all new cars sold in the state be electric by 2035.

Among the changes the state plans over the next decade: retrofitting 1 million homes to use electricity for heating instead of gas and oil, cutting commuters’ driving miles by 15 percent, and dramatically increasing offshore wind power generation.

The state’s new legally binding commitment to reduce the state’s carbon emissions to 45 percent below 1990 levels by 2030 is among the most ambitious of such pledges by governments in the United States and the rest of the world. Achieving that milestone would put the state on track to reach “net zero” fossil-fuel emissions by 2050, a goal announced this year by Baker’s administration.

“The people of Massachusetts are experiencing record droughts, increased risk of wildfire, severe weather, and flooding in our coastal communities,” Baker said in a news release. “The costly impacts of climate change are on display in the Commonwealth, making it critical that we take action.”
lol

What happens if Japan, South Korea and China produce better vehicles that are electric? The American companies depend on trucks, vans, etc. for their livlihood today.

Back to the future?

lol

Back to the future?

Back to the Future was a movie that revolved around a Delorean car, which incidentally, is gas powered. Might wanna brush up on your movie references.

lol

Back to the future?

Back to the Future was a movie that revolved around a Delorean car, which incidentally, is gas powered. Might wanna brush up on your movie references.

Not surprised it went over your tiny little head.

So you now owned a telsa for 10 years?

Nope, never owned a Tesla, but I do know how electric cars work.

Oh no, he drives a Bamboo 5000 that he charges up at home.
1609627481080.png

View attachment 436511

Interestingly enough there are bicycles that are made out of bamboo.

And, from what I've heard, they have a nice ride, almost as nice as titanium.

View attachment 436511

Interestingly enough there are bicycles that are made out of bamboo.

And, from what I've heard, they have a nice ride, almost as nice as titanium.

You and five friends just like you might be able to lift one.

Forum List

Back