No Fraud? What are they hiding?

What is going on in Arizona? After finally obtaining the right to audit the ballots in Maricopa County, those in power refuse to move forward and allow an audit by a legitimate forensic auditor.
Their actions show their desire to hide invalid ballots rather than identify any issues with the 2020 election in Arizona.
What does that tell you about a fair election when no one will let see if it was fair? It tells me they know there was fraud.
Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Quick, somebody call Alex Jones, Rudy and that crazy booted out lawyer chick.o_O
Election transparency is a right not a conspiracy theory. Thanks for admitting guilt.
Gee, thanks. And to think, I engineered and carried it out from my library while plinking misspelled words and southern affected writing style (or lack there of) on the USMB in my spare time. Cool!:cool:
Next time you'll know to wear your invisible cloak...

What is going on in Arizona? After finally obtaining the right to audit the ballots in Maricopa County, those in power refuse to move forward and allow an audit by a legitimate forensic auditor.
Their actions show their desire to hide invalid ballots rather than identify any issues with the 2020 election in Arizona.
What does that tell you about a fair election when no one will let see if it was fair? It tells me they know there was fraud.

Obviously, they did not want to give a mouse a a cookie.
Obviously they are covering up fraud. By your own standards. Trump withholding his taxes confirmed his guilt for Democrats. AZ withholding ballots must mean the same thing. They are guilty. There was massive fraud.

The EAC is a bipartisan commission enacted by a republican house and senate, and signed into law by a republican president. In short, it's the independent commission designed in part, to do exactly what you want done. It would be stupid to choose another group, who might have an agenda, to do this kind of audit.

They are hiding fraud.

If so, the EAC is the most qualified independent commission with the credibility to show that. I suppose you would prefer someone chosen by Rudy?

No, I wanted the state legislature to get transparency. That is all they are asking for. It is being denied because of the obvious fraud those officials know took place.

No fraud= nothing to hide. Do the math they are guilty of covering up fraud.

No one is being denied, the problem is that you keep on taking the words of people who you can't trust because they make money by deploying your emotional outburst over nothing.

Your story seems to be eschewed with what a news source in Arizona states...This is from three days ago...So it seems your "FAKE NEWS" site is wrong as per usual..

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is preparing to release election material to the Arizona Senate in response to its subpoenas, so that the Senate can perform an audit.

The supervisors said in a statement on Wednesday that they continue to negotiate with the Senate on how to respond to the subpoenas, while Senate President Karen Fann put out a statement on Wednesday that said the Senate and supervisors had come to an agreement.

The announcement of a potential agreement comes the day President Joe Biden was inaugurated and as a legal battle between the supervisors and Senate has lasted more than a month.

A list provided by Senate Republicans shows what could be included in the agreement, including, but not limited to:

• The county will provide images of ballots.
  • An audit will be performed including a logic and accuracy test on a random sample of tabulation machines and a review of the source code on a random sample of tabulation machines.
  • The audit will only examine material related to the "2020 election."
  • The auditor will be certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission and will have access to a "random sample of desktops, servers, and routers" in a way that wouldn't disrupt county operations.
  • Only authorized parties would have access to data or materials provided by the county.
  • The parties will "work together in good faith" to resolve issues arising during the audit.

Why the delay and why the conditions when transparency is all they are asking for? Let me tell you why. There was massive fraud.

Obviously they are covering up fraud. By your own standards. Trump withholding his taxes confirmed his guilt for Democrats. AZ withholding ballots must mean the same thing. They are guilty. There was massive fraud.

The EAC is a bipartisan commission enacted by a republican house and senate, and signed into law by a republican president. In short, it's the independent commission designed in part, to do exactly what you want done. It would be stupid to choose another group, who might have an agenda, to do this kind of audit.

They are hiding fraud.

If so, the EAC is the most qualified independent commission with the credibility to show that. I suppose you would prefer someone chosen by Rudy?

No, I wanted the state legislature to get transparency. That is all they are asking for. It is being denied because of the obvious fraud those officials know took place.

No one is being denied, the problem is that you keep on taking the words of people who you can't trust because they make money by deploying your emotional outburst over nothing.

Oh like the fake impeachment. Some serious drama there. You people are such fucking hypocrites. If you are paid to post this crap, you are overpaid.

Your story seems to be eschewed with what a news source in Arizona states...This is from three days ago...So it seems your "FAKE NEWS" site is wrong as per usual..

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is preparing to release election material to the Arizona Senate in response to its subpoenas, so that the Senate can perform an audit.

The supervisors said in a statement on Wednesday that they continue to negotiate with the Senate on how to respond to the subpoenas, while Senate President Karen Fann put out a statement on Wednesday that said the Senate and supervisors had come to an agreement.

The announcement of a potential agreement comes the day President Joe Biden was inaugurated and as a legal battle between the supervisors and Senate has lasted more than a month.

A list provided by Senate Republicans shows what could be included in the agreement, including, but not limited to:

• The county will provide images of ballots.
  • An audit will be performed including a logic and accuracy test on a random sample of tabulation machines and a review of the source code on a random sample of tabulation machines.
  • The audit will only examine material related to the "2020 election."
  • The auditor will be certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission and will have access to a "random sample of desktops, servers, and routers" in a way that wouldn't disrupt county operations.
  • Only authorized parties would have access to data or materials provided by the county.
  • The parties will "work together in good faith" to resolve issues arising during the audit.

Why the delay and why the conditions when transparency is all they are asking for? Let me tell you why. There was massive fraud.
The explanation is in the story I posted read it.

They are hiding fraud.

Oh like the fake impeachment. Some serious drama there. You people are such fucking hypocrites. If you are paid to post this crap, you are overpaid.

The impeachment wasn't fake it still counts on the books. If you consider a tabloid site to be reliable then please by all means continue using it I enjoy laughing at yous.

They are hiding fraud.

Make up your mind. You said you wanted a credible audit, and that is the credible bipartisan commission to do it. You're just whining because you lost. Get over it.

They are hiding fraud.

Make up your mind. You said you wanted a credible audit, and that is the credible bipartisan commission to do it. You're just whining because you lost. Get over it.

I want the ballots scanned and so does the legislature. There is no reason they cannot do both. One is actually free. The reason they will not is because they know many ballots are fraudulent. It is the only conclusion that can be reached.

They are hiding fraud.

I want the ballots scanned and so does the legislature. There is no reason they cannot do both. One is actually free. The reason they will not is because they know many ballots are fraudulent. It is the only conclusion that can be reached.

You evidently have no idea how the process works it is not a Kum-N-Go where you can get what you want on the quick...The gears of govt. turn slowly.

They are hiding fraud.

I gotta ask, Which Rudy organization do you want to do it?

They are hiding fraud.

Pulitzer has volunteered to do it for free. He is on his own. A multi millionaire and a patriot. Your side is fresh out of patriots.

They are hiding fraud.

Pulitzer has volunteered to do it for free. He is on his own. A multi millionaire and a patriot. Your side is fresh out of patriots.

You mean like all those patriots from your side who tried to overthrow the government on the 6th?

They are hiding fraud.

You mean like all those patriots from your side who tried to overthrow the government on the 6th?

Stop with the hyperbole. The insurrection has been going on for 4 years and the massive fraud just completed it.

They are hiding fraud.

Pulitzer is a snake oil salesman,
(ATLANTA)-Yesterday, during a Georgia State Senate hearing, failed treasure hunter, J. Hutton Pulitzer, or Commander Pulitzer (no record of military experience), claimed that he had “hacked” Georgia’s voting system. The treasure hunter provided no evidence during the Senate hearing that he had done so, only claiming it had happened.

They are hiding fraud.

(ATLANTA)-Yesterday, during a Georgia State Senate hearing, failed treasure hunter, J. Hutton Pulitzer, or Commander Pulitzer (no record of military experience), claimed that he had “hacked” Georgia’s voting system. The treasure hunter provided no evidence during the Senate hearing that he had done so, only claiming it had happened.

Georgia is recognized as a national leader in elections. It was the first state in the country to implement the trifecta of automatic voter registration, at least 16 days of early voting (which has been called the “gold standard”), and no-excuse absentee voting. Georgia continues to set records for voter turnout and election participation, seeing the largest increase in average turnout of any other state in the 2018 midterm election and record turnout in 2020, with over 1.3 million absentee by mail voters and over 3.6 million in-person voters utilizing Georgia’s new, secure, paper ballot voting system.

From your link. Propaganda if I have ever seen any. Plus the people debunking him have what for qualifications. They do not debunk what he could find , do they? I saw nothing on the history of the paper which is all he wants to check. Why?

Massive fraud. Remember the FBI supervised the shredding of ballots in GA. Again, why?

They are hiding fraud.

Stop with the hyperbole. The insurrection has been going on for 4 years and the massive fraud just completed it.

Sad that you have been so thoroughly brainwashed by trump

They are hiding fraud.

Georgia is recognized as a national leader in elections. It was the first state in the country to implement the trifecta of automatic voter registration, at least 16 days of early voting (which has been called the “gold standard”), and no-excuse absentee voting. Georgia continues to set records for voter turnout and election participation, seeing the largest increase in average turnout of any other state in the 2018 midterm election and record turnout in 2020, with over 1.3 million absentee by mail voters and over 3.6 million in-person voters utilizing Georgia’s new, secure, paper ballot voting system.

From your link. Propaganda if I have ever seen any. Plus the people debunking him have what for qualifications. They do not debunk what he could find , do they? I saw nothing on the history of the paper which is all he wants to check. Why?

Massive fraud. Remember the FBI supervised the shredding of ballots in GA. Again, why?

Sorry. I'm out of time for talking to crazies for now. Goodby

They are hiding fraud.

Sorry. I'm out of time for talking to crazies for now. Goodby

You mean you know there was fraud and you feel no obligation to expose it for the good of this country and the free world. That is on you, not me.

Forum List

Back