No Fraud? What are they hiding?

What is going on in Arizona? After finally obtaining the right to audit the ballots in Maricopa County, those in power refuse to move forward and allow an audit by a legitimate forensic auditor.
Their actions show their desire to hide invalid ballots rather than identify any issues with the 2020 election in Arizona.
What does that tell you about a fair election when no one will let see if it was fair? It tells me they know there was fraud.
You mean they want an actual INDEPENDENT auditor and not a hand picked Trumpophile?
Well obviously they must be hiding something.
The machine does the work and makes the report on the ballots. The is no human error involved. Trump fan or not makes no difference. Withholding the ballots means they know there was fraud. Period.
No one is "withholding" anything. The insistence on an independent auditor rather than one already corrupted by what are obviously questionable manipulations is the only way to arrive at a reportable result.

But, of course, you and yours OBJECT to an independent auditor because you know the outcome is only certain if you cheat. And, like Trump, you know if you don't cheat, you can't win.

What is going on in Arizona? After finally obtaining the right to audit the ballots in Maricopa County, those in power refuse to move forward and allow an audit by a legitimate forensic auditor.
Their actions show their desire to hide invalid ballots rather than identify any issues with the 2020 election in Arizona.
What does that tell you about a fair election when no one will let see if it was fair? It tells me they know there was fraud.
You mean they want an actual INDEPENDENT auditor and not a hand picked Trumpophile?
Well obviously they must be hiding something.
The machine does the work and makes the report on the ballots. The is no human error involved. Trump fan or not makes no difference. Withholding the ballots means they know there was fraud. Period.
No one is "withholding" anything. The insistence on an independent auditor rather than one already corrupted by what are obviously questionable manipulations is the only way to arrive at a reportable result.

But, of course, you and yours OBJECT to an independent auditor because you know the outcome is only certain if you cheat. And, like Trump, you know if you don't cheat, you can't win.
Yes they are. What do they have to hide? There was no fraud, right? You can't prove what did not happen. I say you make liars out of them and give them the ballots.

Everyone knows, even the retarded libs.

Still with this stupid shit?

It's over. There was no fraud. The election was not rigged

Trump is not President. He will not be the President.

Just stip this insane shit

If it shows AZ was clearly stolen, then it clearly throws everything else into question
AZ (like CA and NM and to some extent TX) is a mental health state, i.e. a “heavy district” a strong legal system in place for civil commitment and involuntary hospitalization, court ordered psychotropic medication and so on and so forth.

Mental health is a failsafe, 100% indefeasible method for authorities to revoke gun rights from a sus who is picked up or has other contact with police who are concerned that he or she might be in possession of firearms or other dangerous weapons.

It's bipartisan, too. Neither Democrats nor Republicans will support our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms unless an absolute foolproof way to revoke a targeted individual's gun rights without defense or possibility of appeal is available on demand for district attorneys.

Didn't Trump pay $3,000,000 for a recount that resulted in President Biden gaining an additional hundred plus votes?

And didn't they insist on a recount in Georgia what was it, two additional times and the end result was the same after each recount?

Then Trump was heard in a recorded conversation trying to coerce the Georgia Secretary of State by threatening him to "find" exactly 11,780 votes, a number which he reiterated he needed several times and which is exactly 1 vote more than what Biden had and would have effectively overturned the results for that state.

There is more readily available evidence of what Trump has done or tried to do than there is of election fraud, and certainly more than what Trump et al presented to the courts when they had the opportunity to do so.
The recounts were not audits...they just recounted the ballots without verifying signatures addresses and corresponding envelopes...so it wasn't a real recount for accuracy...just a big waste of time....a real recount would have tossed all suspicious ballots....
there was less rejected ballots nation wide in November than any other year...and with all of the millions of mailed out ballots one would think there would have been more....many more...
Sorry there are just too many anomalies for this election to be accepted by Trump voters....
Trump stated as a candidate that the election was rigged in 2016 Why didn't anyone look into
the allegations then or conduct any audits back when the allegations were first made?

Remember this?
Trump falsely claims ‘millions of people who voted illegally’ cost him popular vote

By Tom LoBianco, CNN​
Updated 6:56 PM EST, Mon November 28, 2016​
Source:CNN

Trump blasted for false election fraud claim 03:01​
Story highlights
Trump won the Electoral College​
But he trails Clinton in the popular vote by about two million​

(CNN) —

President-elect Donald Trump alleged Sunday, without evidence, that “millions of people” voted illegally for Hillary Clinton and otherwise he would have won the popular vote. It’s an unprecedented allegation by a president-elect.​

Trump won the Electoral College and thus the White House, but the Democratic nominee leads him in the popular vote by about two million ballots.​

“In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally,” Trump tweeted.​
In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally​
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016
“It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4- states instead of the 15 states that I visited. I would have won even more easily and convincingly (but smaller states are forgotten)!” he added.​
It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4--​
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016

donald trump flip flops gingras dnt erin_00015224.jpg
Related Article Donald Trump blasts recount as 'ridiculous' and 'a scam'

This is the first time he has alleged voter fraud in his own victory and there is no evidence of any widespread voter fraud.​

Trump could be referencing a series of fake stories on conspiracy websites that said he actually beat Clinton in the popular vote count. Trump’s transition team did not return requests for comment Sunday afternoon.​
He later added: “Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn’t the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!”​
Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 28, 2016
Trump falsely claims 'millions of people who voted illegally' cost him popular vote

Your source isn’t exactly known for honesty. Here’s what a nonpartisan organization has to say.

Trump stated as a candidate that the election was rigged in 2016 Why didn't anyone look into
the allegations then or conduct any audits back when the allegations were first made?
Actually, Trump set up a commission in 2017 to look into election fraud and the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) was formed then. Part of the CISA’s mission was to assure the integrity of America’s election system from within and without. Guess what, no widespread fraud was ever found.

Actually, Trump set up a commission in 2017 to look into election fraud and the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) was formed then. Part of the CISA’s mission was to assure the integrity of America’s election system from within and without. Guess what, no widespread fraud was ever found.
Isn't this the agency headed by Christopher Krebs, who Trump fired after Kreb publicly contradicted him by stating that the 2020 election was the most secure ever held and that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud?

Isn't this the agency headed by Christopher Krebs, who Trump fired after Kreb publicly contradicted him by stating that the 2020 election was the most secure ever held and that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud?
Yes. Nice to see someone is paying attention. A few facts Once in awhile among all The partisan BS is refreshing.

Kudos!

So let me get this straight, we can investigate, hire prosecutors, impeach, and harass Trump for four years over fake accusations and hoaxes such as collusion with Russia, but nobody dare say anything or question the legitimacy of an election involving tens of millions of unsolicited mail ballots in cities and states with decades old history of election rigging and fraud, with hundreds of witnesses and poll workers that have come forward with affidavits claiming fraud, illegal behavior, and irregularities?

So let me get this straight, we can investigate, hire prosecutors, impeach, and harass Trump for four years over fake accusations and hoaxes such as collusion with Russia, but nobody dare say anything or question the legitimacy of an election involving tens of millions of unsolicited mail ballots in cities and states with decades old history of election rigging and fraud, with hundreds of witnesses and poll workers that have come forward with affidavits claiming fraud, illegal behavior, and irregularities?
All that we ask is actual evidence of fraud, not speculation and essays. Most of trumps cases lacked any credible evidence or lack any specific allegations of fraud. Lacking those, widespread fraud just isn’t believable. And your so called history of election is actually ancient history, not modern reality.

you may not like that fact that Trump couldn’t suppress the vote more than he did by reducing the number of people who can vote. But you have no evidence of ballot stuffing, vote altering, vote flipping, or ineligible votes,

if you had any REAL evidence, why wasn’t it even offered to the courts.

There was fraud on a massive scale in the swing states. 40% of the voters think the election was stolen and your lies will never change that.

Time to admit it was stolen and you are quite content with an illegitimate president. The type of anti-American scum you are is out of the bag.

Your source isn’t exactly known for honesty. Here’s what a nonpartisan organization has to say.
And your sources are known for honesty? Like four years of Russia lies? Like the mostly peaceful riots of the summer?

Your fact checkers are shills for the narrative, they belong up your ass sideways.

There was fraud on a massive scale in the swing states. 40% of the voters think the election was stolen and your lies will never change that.

Time to admit it was stolen and you are quite content with an illegitimate president. The type of anti-American scum you are is out of the bag.
There was no appreciable amount of fraud. The little bit I saw was perpetrated by Republicans.

There was no steal.

You need to stop lying

There was no appreciable amount of fraud. The little bit I saw was perpetrated by Republicans.

There was no steal.

You need to stop lying
There were 6 million fraudulent votes. The was massive fraud. Period. The big lie and censorship have failed. And so have you.

you poor idiot. It was much easier to fool you than it is to convince you that you were fooled. I doubt your 40% claim, but even if so, 60% knows that the election was not stolen. Even after the failed coup attempt that proved your orange god was a treasonous liar, you cling to him like some sort of security blanket. History will show Trump as the loser scam artist that he is, and marvel at how many previously sane people were drawn in to hs cult.

Forum List

Back