No end in sight to Ukraine war, defence minister says

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
No end in sight to Ukraine war, defence minister says

Defence Minister Anita Anand says there is no end in sight to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and Canadian Armed Forces members and their Latvian counterparts will now train Ukrainian soldiers in Latvia. Latvian Defence Minister In?ra M?rniece says her country is spending about half its total military budget on Ukrainian assistance.

Remote : 2023-05-10(Wednesday) 21 : 30 : 17
Local : 2023-05-10(Wednesday) 21 : 30 : 17

Found via https://nicer.app/world-headlines

i can't believe the audacity of world-leaders, imposing a multi-year war on the poor Ukranians.
either hand 'm the weapons to win this fight, or force Zelensky to give up the far eastern and south-eastern sections of Ukraine in negotiations already!

i can't believe the audacity of world-leaders, imposing a multi-year war on the poor Ukranians.
Only one world leader has imposed a multi-year war on the Ukrainians. Can you guess who?

putin-thumbs-up.jpg

It does appear this war is designed to benefit the US war machine over all other things.
How?.... money that should go to our military reediness is being sent to Ukraine... our troops are starting to complain about having to take parts off some vehicles to make one work again just like under Obama....
We haven't even rebuilt the weapons and and aircraft biden left in Ukraine.... so I'd sure like to know how this benefits the USA....

I never thought I'd see Americans become in favor of the USA funding another war after we were bogged down in Afghanistan for 20 years....
I really don't get that....

A real diplomatic failure on the part of Sleepy Joe.

This would have never happened during the Trump Administration, and the reason is clear why its happening now.

Both Uncle Pooty and Zelenskyy have dirt on the Corrupt Biden Family. By all rights, Hunter and Sleepy Joe could be sent off to the gulags of either of those great nations.

These other leaders know it, and are extorting Biden.

If Joe Biden would open the oil spigot he closed when he took office that would bankrupt Russia... if we became energy independent again Russian oil would not be selling and Putin would have to pull his troops out.... the people around Biden know this so what is stopping them?.... the climate?... please... look at Ukraine's destruction already....

How?.... money that should go to our military reediness is being sent to Ukraine... our troops are starting to complain about having to take parts off some vehicles to make one work again just like under Obama....
We haven't even rebuilt the weapons and and aircraft biden left in Ukraine.... so I'd sure like to know how this benefits the USA....
Do you not think Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and the others are profiting off this war? They are the war machine.

If Joe Biden would open the oil spigot he closed when he took office that would bankrupt Russia... if we became energy independent again Russian oil would not be selling and Putin would have to pull his troops out.... the people around Biden know this so what is stopping them?.... the climate?... please... look at Ukraine's destruction already....

It just isn't Biden, Macron , and the other Eurotrash leaders, decided to spurn Trump's offer to supply them with national gas instead of Russia.

But Germany and the EU went with Russia, and that played right into Uncle Pooty's hands.

The fact is that many of our leaders have found ways to get rich off war and war funding and they don't want to let that go... how disgusting is that...
The two things libs use to warn us about were the military industrial complex and big Pharma... and both entities have intertwined into the democrat party....

Do you not think Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and the others are profiting off this war? They are the war machine.
Oh Okay I see what you meant.... I don't refer to weapons manufacturers as the US war machine... but I agree with you on that... and of course the politicians get cushy jobs at Raytheon after they leave office....

If you want Russia to pull out in defeat.. then in the words of Palin drill baby drill.....

There is some talk now about a coup against Putin. Something that was never mention in the past is now being whispered.

Putin has his own Vietnam. An unpopular war except that in the US they just elect a new guy and in Russia well , he may be lucky to make it out alive.

Ukrainska Pravda

Follow

Russia loses 32 more artillery systems and 560 soldiers​

Story by Ukrainska Pravda • Yesterday 10:22 PM

Russia loses 32 more artillery systems and 560 soldiers© Ukrainska Pravda
The Russian forces lost 10 tanks, 32 artillery systems and seven air defence systems in the war against Ukraine just over the past 24 hours.
Source: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Facebook
Details: The total combat losses of the Russian forces from 24 February 2022 to 3 June 2023 are estimated to be as follows [figures in parentheses represent the latest losses – ed.]:
・approximately 209,470 (+560) military personnel
・3,829 (+10) tanks
・7,502 (+12) armoured combat vehicles

・3,533 (+32) artillery systems
・582 (+7) multiple-launch rocket systems
・342 (+7) air defence systems
・313 (+0) fixed-wing aircraft
・298 (+0) helicopters
・3,165 (+28) operational-tactical UAVs
・1,132 (+15) cruise missiles
・18 (+0) ships/boats
・6,289 (+22) vehicles and tankers