No doubt Mitt Romney has gotten considerable political heat

This death threat stuff is nothing but B.S. The President gets death threats every day just from H'wood celebs.

true but when it happened with BO from Ted Nugent if memory serves the left went haywire. Not excusing Nugent or the Hollywood celebs but many though not all on the left all of the sudden get deaf when death threats are aimed the GOP.

Democrats stand for 4 things

Hate God

Hate Life

Hate Israel

Hate America

And the proof of this is in their policies and words.

They want Israel wiped out
They want God wiped out
They commit Infanticide
They want to destroy and undermine everything about America they can.

They want Gulags and Guillotines for Christians and Conservatives.

I could write a list a mile long, but it would fall on deaf ears for The Deluded Left.

Last edited:
d68fc78016d8d448bbc23ca87ed3c5a3123b7532ee3a380c18002c6826889c90_1.jpg

This death threat stuff is nothing but B.S. The President gets death threats every day just from H'wood celebs.

true but when it happened with BO from Ted Nugent if memory serves the left went haywire. Not excusing Nugent or the Hollywood celebs but many though not all on the left all of the sudden get deaf when death threats are aimed the GOP.

Or when GOP Senators get shot while playing baseball.

Well, her Republican constituents seem pleased according to comments in the Bangor, Maine news, so we can pretty well guess where they are coming from.

Collins is getting death threats after impeachment acquittal

for his 1 guilty vote on Trump. However what seems to be happening to Susan Collins is way beyond the norm.

TO BE SURE:
  • These days, any public figure gets protested by activists for anything they don't agree with. Chick-Fil-A donated to some religious organization or something and were practically put out of business.
  • Any death threats against Collins for acquitting Trump came from leftists, not republicans.
  • I heard Collins speak once during the impeachment thing and she honestly sounded like she was in a stupor or seriously retarded with slurred speech, and I wondered who votes for this woman? Why doesn't she retire?

Not the first time it has happened according to the article. It’s really sick people behave like this-

Collins also received threats before when she voted to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.

In October 2018, a threatening letter was sent to her Bangor home that claimed to contain deadly ricin. Her husband and the couple's Labrador retriever, Pepper, were both quarantined for a time.

Democrats stand for 4 things

Hate God

Hate Life

Hate Israel

Hate America

And the proof of this is in their policies and words.

They want Israel wiped out
They want God wiped out
They commit Infanticide
They want to destroy and undermine everything about America they can.

They want Gulags and Guillotines for Christians and Conservatives.

I could write a list a mile long, but it would fall on deaf ears for The Deluded Left.

The sum of the democrats' modern ideology is anti-human.

Or when GOP Senators get shot while playing baseball.
He's better looking now

for his 1 guilty vote on Trump. However what seems to be happening to Susan Collins is way beyond the norm.
Some folks have been on the warpath for her since the Kavanaugh vote. The ProChoice crowd sent her thousands of coat hangers. Collins couldn't get into her own office, she was under that serious threat at the time. And a group raised 3 mill or more to give to whatever Democrat would run against her this year.

They want blood.

I still respect her, but I think she was real wrong about Trump learning a lesson here. Hah!

TO BE SURE:
  • These days, any public figure gets protested by activists for anything they don't agree with. Chick-Fil-A donated to some religious organization or something and were practically put out of business.
  • Any death threats against Collins for acquitting Trump came from leftists, not republicans.
  • I heard Collins speak once during the impeachment thing and she honestly sounded like she was in a stupor or seriously retarded with slurred speech, and I wondered who votes for this woman? Why doesn't she retire?
I have heard she has Spasmodic dysphonia

She's talked like that as long as I've been here--twenty five years. There's nothing wrong with her brain.

She's talked like that as long as I've been here--twenty five years. There's nothing wrong with her brain.
I agree.

• Spasmodic dysphonia is a voice disorder that makes talking difficult.
  • It is characterized by involuntary spasms of the voice box.
I applaud her for not letting it stop her.

I agree.

• Spasmodic dysphonia is a voice disorder that makes talking difficult.
  • It is characterized by involuntary spasms of the voice box.
I applaud her for not letting it stop her.
She's a smart woman; she's done a lot to improve healthcare in Maine over the years.

Forum List

Back