Why Do Democrats Think They "Have To Beat Trump" ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I don't get what Democrats could be thinking. Doesn't seem to make sense. Our economy is great, unemployment is at record lows, median income at record high, jihad leaders are getting bumped off, our military is stronger than ever, we've become the world's top oil and energy producer, other countries no longer can take advantage of us any more.

Why does anybody feel bad ? Trump just delivered a masterpiece SOTU speech, and Democrats didn't cheer. Why not ? Aren't they part of this country benefitting from all this success ? Very odd.

Funny. We have a mob boss in the White House - and you ask WHY do we have to beat Trump*? As for the economy - Trump* is still riding President Obama's coattails. President Obama turned the Great Bush Recession around.

i'll tell ya why...when Trump took the oath of office, he ended with: "So help me God"

my first thought was: "God help us all!"

Trump is about making everybody a thriving winner.

Democrats want to make everyone a dependent loser while the elite thrives.

Polar opposites.

I don't get what Democrats could be thinking. Doesn't seem to make sense. Our economy is great, unemployment is at record lows, median income at record high, jihad leaders are getting bumped off, our military is stronger than ever, we've become the world's top oil and energy producer, other countries no longer can take advantage of us any more.

Why does anybody feel bad ? Trump just delivered a masterpiece SOTU speech, and Democrats didn't cheer. Why not ? Aren't they part of this country benefitting from all this success ? Very odd.

They want to destroy and remake the United States into their own image. That's all they care about. They were getting close, but Trump's election put the kibosh on that.

Another term will finish them.

EQONMeGWkAEXXB4

The criminal carnage must end. I'm not sure if Trump* is a mafia mob boss or the anti-Christ - or a combination of both.

Because the average "decent" democrat is running blind under the influence of relentless mass media lies about our President which makes him look like a crook in some new way every damned day. If the average, moderate democrat who just wants what's best for their families saw Trump without those propaganda blinders I am certain they'd want him to remain in the White House. Propaganda is killing the truth of the political and economic situation in our America.

they don't make democrats like they USTA. I have been a registered
democrat since by 21 st birthday (don't ask) --------I was----back
then----a real democrat

Democrats want to institute total control over our lives before they croak.
Trump is slowing the process down.

Why Do Democrats Think They "Have To Beat Trump" ?

Very good point. He's not nominated yet, is he.
Perhaps the Republican Party will yet find its principles. Out there in the lock-box.

Deficits skyrocketing
Fed bailouts
Lies
IMPOTUS
Failed trade wars
Embarrassments overseas
Manufacturing going downhill
Dirtier air will kill Americans
More polluted water
More dangerous workplaces
'More dangerous food supply
National Monuments being sold for mining
Reducing efforts to fight climate change
Name calling antics
We became top oil producer under Obama
What has changed on trade?
L]ying
Lying
Lying
Lying
Lying.

If everything is so great, what all the lies?

remember the term "radical muslim" -----sorta as opposed to
"real muslim----the justice loving kind" ------I do not ascribe to that
idea----BUT-----it is a fact that real democrats are peace and justice
loving human beans--------the current democrats are RADICAL
DEMOCRATS--------a whole other species of bean

Forum List

Back