No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

There is no biological proof of "personhood" as a fetus. They have not developed enough to feel pain. I do not see anything wrong with it. It is better than living in an orphanage, their moms shoving a coathanger in themselves, or end up starving in a dumpster on the hooker block of downtown.

Can we have a civil conversation on abortion or is the subject untouchable? :D

Well, it has been done to death with no minds getting changed either way.

007 - Art's right on this
Article 15 is a NON JUDICIAL punishment.
Think of it like the wrist slapping Bill Clinton got when caught lying under oath.

Looks like you took some time off to google.

:thup:

I served for 23 years, asswipe.
I know the difference between a Captain's Mast/Art. 15/Office Hours - whatever one wants to call it and a CM.
Why don't you go fetch some Relative Bearing Grease, a Bucket of Steam and the Stern Gate Key. And there will be a Sea Bat on display on the foc'sle at 1800 hours. Come on up stupid and have a look. An incredible creature.

Meh, I served for four years and didn't know what Article 15 was. Knowing or not knowing means nothing at all.

Why don't you go tell that to one of the parents that lost their child?

What part of 55 million dead babies are you missing, dumb-fuck?

They are not, "babies", in the way you mean. You don't really want to protect them. When they come into this world you don't care if they are gunned down at only 6 years old. So stop being such a hypocrite.

That's not only the biggest illogical leap I've heard this year so far, it's the stupidest post so far as well.

Good job.

Yes you are. The Newton tragedy was a horrible one.
As is the ongoing murder of unborn children. You keep ignoring the latter, heartless dumb fuck.

"Murder"?

Fire your English tutor, Mrs. Gonzalez. The one you have right now isn't doing you any favors.

Yes....MURDER.

It's a LIVING HUMAN BEING. Just because the child hasn't taken it's first breath, it's alive through it's mother. How a mother can murder her own child is beyond me......

There is no biological proof of "personhood" as a fetus. They have not developed enough to feel pain. I do not see anything wrong with it. It is better than living in an orphanage, their moms shoving a coathanger in themselves, or end up starving in a dumpster on the hooker block of downtown.

How do you know they don't feel pain? I think they do...
What's the difference between a baby 1 second before it's born and 1 second after?
Nothing!
But so many think it's ok to abort any time before the child is actually born.
What's your thoughts on that??

What part of 55 million dead babies are you missing, dumb-fuck?

They are not, "babies", in the way you mean. You don't really want to protect them. When they come into this world you don't care if they are gunned down at only 6 years old. So stop being such a hypocrite.

That's not only the biggest illogical leap I've heard this year so far, it's the stupidest post so far as well.

Good job.

Why, thank you!!! Whenever one of you bat crap crazies calls me stupid I know I have hit on the truth. So you know what you can do?? Drop dead. :)

you mean fetuses? Not the same my friend. :eusa_hand:

A fetus is a human being, you public-school educated inbred.

Not until it is born.

Maybe you will answer this question??

What's the difference between a baby 1 second before it's born and 1 second after?
Is it just because the child starts to breath on it's own? Other than that, every other part of that little body is the same...heart, lungs, brain, blood. IT'S HUMAN.

Yes you are. The Newton tragedy was a horrible one.
As is the ongoing murder of unborn children. You keep ignoring the latter, heartless dumb fuck.

"Murder"?

Fire your English tutor, Mrs. Gonzalez. The one you have right now isn't doing you any favors.

Yes....MURDER.

It's a LIVING HUMAN BEING. Just because the child hasn't taken it's first breath, it's alive through it's mother. How a mother can murder her own child is beyond me......

So, you advocate 1st degree murder charges on any woman who premeditates an abortion, right?

So, you advocate 1st degree murder charges on any woman who premeditates an abortion, right?

Why don't you report him to the N C I S, shitforbrains.
I am sure they'll get right on it -

Fucking idiot

They must have made your life interesting when they contacted you. I would like to have watched you tap dance about that one.

Warrior makes an excellent point and I notice that you lefties have chosen ridicule rather than debate. Typical of course, lefties like to marginalize things that challenge their fictional reality. He poses quite the conundrum and the best you could ever say is that a fetus is not a person yet you have absolutely nothing in the way of fact to back it up.

I'm pro-choice, but personally I can't justify killing a fetus that left alone, will become a person. I do however like it when lefties stumble and bumble and get exposed as the loonies they are.

Warrior makes an excellent point and I notice that you lefties have chosen ridicule rather than debate. Typical of course, lefties like to marginalize things that challenge their fictional reality. He poses quite the conundrum and the best you could ever say is that a fetus is not a person yet you have absolutely nothing in the way of fact to back it up.

I'm pro-choice, but personally I can't justify killing a fetus that left alone, will become a person. I do however like it when lefties stumble and bumble and get exposed as the loonies they are.

Really? You think comparing abortion with the Newtown massacre is "an excellent point"?

Forum List

Back