No Convention Bounce For Biden... He loses points in all polls

Biden campaign hauls in $70 million during Democratic convention
Biden campaign says 122 million viewers watched Democratic convention
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

It remains to be seen if Joe Biden gets a bounce in the polls coming out of the Democratic National Convention, but the party’s presidential nominee did get boost in his fundraising.

The former vice president’s campaign announced on Friday that it, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and their joint fundraising committees brought in $70 million in fundraising this week, during the 4-day quadrennial national convention. The Biden campaign held numerous grassroots and high dollar fundraising events during through out the week.

The staggering haul comes a week after the Biden campaign announced that it raised $48 million in the 48 hours after Biden announced Sen. Kamala Harris of California as his running mate.

The campaign also touted on Friday that the convention was watched by roughly 122 million viewers -- including 85.1 million on TV and 35.5 million livestream views. After the coronavirus pandemic swept the nation – which has prevented large gatherings of people in order to limit the spread of the virus, the Democratic Party scrapped their plans for a tradition convention held in a packed arena full of officials, lawmakers, delegates and activists – and instead held a nearly entirely virtual event.

:popcorn:
Hillary outraised and outspent the Donald in 2016 by a margin of 2 to 1.

How did that work out for you?

donny got $billions in free tv time - 'cause he was ratings gold.

Election 2016: Trump’s free media helped keep cost down, but fewer donors provided more of the cash
Election 2016: Trump's free media helped keep cost down
It was all negative coverage too, and he still won hugely.

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

75K votes from a nation with millons & millions of people?

speaking of millions - donny lost by millions in that there popular vote for a reason Q boy.

Another Democrat simpleton who thinks if you go back and change the rules that it wouldn't affect the outcome.

Not exactly a college grad, are you?

I do appreciate though you pointed out that Hillary ran for the popular vote. Wow, she was wayyyyy too dumb to be President. How did she not know about the electoral college? She ran for the popular vote? Seriously? Just wow

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

that's your first mistake.

& i never said she RAN for the pop vote either.

lol ... you're dismissed.

You are a Dimocrat, WTF. Why do you lie?

And you said Hillary won the popular vote. That means that you think changing the rules AFTER the event would yield the same result and she ran for that. How stupid do you think Hillary is? She freaking ran for President and you think she didn't know the rules of our elections.

I like how after you say you're not a Dim you melt down defending Hillary and you're pumping she won something that isn't even how we conduct elections. That was pretty funny

i am not a (D) have voted the spectrum, & am not a partisin stooge. just cause you are, don't ASSume everyone is like *you*.

hillary ran to win. winning the oval office requires the EC. you seem to have a problem understanding that i didn't say otherwise.

she won the pop vote - meaning if the EC were not in the equation - people who voted, voted MORE for her than donny. i'm no fan of hillary - never was ... & i didn't even vote for slick willy ... but it was a vote against trump. i learned in 2000 what a 3rd part vote did to this country.

And are you aware that everyone knew the rules and that would have changed who showed up if the rules are different.

That's why I said you never went to college. No basic logic

you are screwed in the head & i think you actually believe yer own delusons.

I'm screwed in the had because I think people are affected by the rules of the game. You're a complete simpleton, my dear. I come from a family of strong women, but in your case, let your husband make your choices for you. He can't do any worse

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I voted for Gary Johnson. I am going to vote for Trump in November though

suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................

& there's no doubt that you are into trump.

I just said I was voting for Trump in November. What's wrong with you? Seriously?
Why vote for the blabbering idiot ?? WTF has he done for you or America ?? Perhaps you have a death wish for America?,,,BTW 18 year old is better than 12 and AAPL soars

You need to run better candidates. Seriously, why do you keep picking those losers? Dementia Joe is just terrible.

At least Trump is on our side
Kaz you're not a dummy Surely you know Trump is on nobodies side except his own? He gets 4 more America is in deep shit imho He is so unprepared for the job and he shows it in so many ways

And Biden is a brainless shell of a human being, just a cardboard cutout. That you don't like Trump isn't going to make me vote for a loser like Biden. That would put us in trouble. An empty vassal of the left

You realize that you have Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't really an argument you can use to convince other people, right? You know that?
And your Democrat derangement syndrome should be forgotten?? You republicans spewed the same BS about Hillary in 2016 and sad but true you'll spew the same bs over any dem possibility from now to the end of time

eddiew: I have nothing, kaz, I'm going to parrot back to you what you said to me

Hillary was the worst candidate ever, a thoroughly unpleasant limousine authoritarian leftist. What a dumb ass pick.

And addle brained Joe is obviously completely lost. Running him is elder abuse.

Criticizing Trump is irrelevant unless you can show you have a better choice, and you keep picking choices that are worse
There can be no one worse than this overbearing cheating lying pos in our WH now

Actually Biden can be much, much worse, broken English boy
And speaking of English money talks and bullshit walks You are a master of the later

Sleep it off

It remains to be seen if Joe Biden gets a bounce in the polls coming out of the Democratic National Convention, but the party’s presidential nominee did get boost in his fundraising.

The former vice president’s campaign announced on Friday that it, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and their joint fundraising committees brought in $70 million in fundraising this week, during the 4-day quadrennial national convention. The Biden campaign held numerous grassroots and high dollar fundraising events during through out the week.

The staggering haul comes a week after the Biden campaign announced that it raised $48 million in the 48 hours after Biden announced Sen. Kamala Harris of California as his running mate.

The campaign also touted on Friday that the convention was watched by roughly 122 million viewers -- including 85.1 million on TV and 35.5 million livestream views. After the coronavirus pandemic swept the nation – which has prevented large gatherings of people in order to limit the spread of the virus, the Democratic Party scrapped their plans for a tradition convention held in a packed arena full of officials, lawmakers, delegates and activists – and instead held a nearly entirely virtual event.

Election 2016: Trump’s free media helped keep cost down, but fewer donors provided more of the cash

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

speaking of millions - donny lost by millions in that there popular vote for a reason Q boy.

Another Democrat simpleton who thinks if you go back and change the rules that it wouldn't affect the outcome.

I do appreciate though you pointed out that Hillary ran for the popular vote. Wow, she was wayyyyy too dumb to be President. How did she not know about the electoral college? She ran for the popular vote? Seriously? Just wow

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

And you said Hillary won the popular vote. That means that you think changing the rules AFTER the event would yield the same result and she ran for that. How stupid do you think Hillary is? She freaking ran for President and you think she didn't know the rules of our elections.

I like how after you say you're not a Dim you melt down defending Hillary and you're pumping she won something that isn't even how we conduct elections. That was pretty funny

i am not a (D) have voted the spectrum, & am not a partisin stooge. just cause you are, don't ASSume everyone is like *you*.

hillary ran to win. winning the oval office requires the EC. you seem to have a problem understanding that i didn't say otherwise.

she won the pop vote - meaning if the EC were not in the equation - people who voted, voted MORE for her than donny. i'm no fan of hillary - never was ... & i didn't even vote for slick willy ... but it was a vote against trump. i learned in 2000 what a 3rd part vote did to this country.

And are you aware that everyone knew the rules and that would have changed who showed up if the rules are different.

I'm screwed in the had because I think people are affected by the rules of the game. You're a complete simpleton, my dear. I come from a family of strong women, but in your case, let your husband make your choices for you. He can't do any worse

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just said I was voting for Trump in November. What's wrong with you? Seriously?
Why vote for the blabbering idiot ?? WTF has he done for you or America ?? Perhaps you have a death wish for America?,,,BTW 18 year old is better than 12 and AAPL soars

You need to run better candidates. Seriously, why do you keep picking those losers? Dementia Joe is just terrible.

Kaz you're not a dummy Surely you know Trump is on nobodies side except his own? He gets 4 more America is in deep shit imho He is so unprepared for the job and he shows it in so many ways

And Biden is a brainless shell of a human being, just a cardboard cutout. That you don't like Trump isn't going to make me vote for a loser like Biden. That would put us in trouble. An empty vassal of the left

You realize that you have Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't really an argument you can use to convince other people, right? You know that?
And your Democrat derangement syndrome should be forgotten?? You republicans spewed the same BS about Hillary in 2016 and sad but true you'll spew the same bs over any dem possibility from now to the end of time

eddiew: I have nothing, kaz, I'm going to parrot back to you what you said to me

Hillary was the worst candidate ever, a thoroughly unpleasant limousine authoritarian leftist. What a dumb ass pick.

Criticizing Trump is irrelevant unless you can show you have a better choice, and you keep picking choices that are worse
There can be no one worse than this overbearing cheating lying pos in our WH now

Got me through 4 years of college Where did you go? Liberty, with your God Falworth?

You're a drunken ass hole
Not really but I sure know one when I see your posts And ass hole is too kind for the likes of you but I'm having a good day so I'll leave it at there

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of English money talks and bullshit walks You are a master of the later

Sleep it off
Told you I NEVER have a drink before 4PM at closing bell

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep it off

Gotha. So you're smoking dope then?

Democrats have a reality they are trying to come to grips with. It was just a week ago they were claiming that Biden had a double digit insurmountable lead. He was putting together his cabinet. Now the lead has been replaced by too close to call.

They know they are going to lose.

Democrats have a reality they are trying to come to grips with. It was just a week ago they were claiming that Biden had a double digit insurmountable lead. He was putting together his cabinet. Now the lead has been replaced by too close to call.

They know they are going to lose.

Democrats are going to double down on being able to steal the election with fraud

not hugely.

not at all.

not even bigley.

i'm not a (D), dimbulb.

did you vote for trump?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep it off

Gotha. So you're smoking dope then?
lol no But in my younger years yes And now I rent to some Colombians so in case I ever change my mind,,,,,

Donnie "Two Scoops" Trump Swipes Biden's Convention Bounce And Enjoys His Own As Biden Support Slips

It was always, a lie that Biden "led" by double digits as everyone with a brain knew that as Pollsters true'd up their lying polls for the final stretch, that the race would "tighten" all through August until the race was all locked up by Labor Day.

President Trump received a healthy boost in support following the Republican National Convention, while enthusiasm for former VP "Slo" Joe Biden has slipped, according to a new poll by Morning Consult.
1598752367674.png

What's interesting is that Slo Joe and The Ho received virtually no boost after the Democrat National Convention where they tried to pretend that their base hadn't been burning down Blue Cities for the last 90 days. Trump went after the Rioters at his Convention without reservation or apology and his numbers improved after the RNC.

Biden's standing with Suburban voters was sliced by 7% probably because folks in Suburbia don't want their houses and business burned down and their children shot by Left Wing thugs.

Biden gets a big 5 point bounce... Trump... -1 flatline!!! It’s over. Go home. Nothing to see here.

The ABC News-Ipsos poll determined that 31 percent of respondents had a favorable view of Trump after the GOP convention, representing no significant change from his 32 percent favorability a week prior after the Democratic National Convention.

The president’s favorability among Republicans dropped 4 percentage points since last week.

Unlike Trump, the former vice president experienced a 5 percentage point boost in favorability in the week after the Democratic convention. He also saw a 7 percentage point increase in favorability among Democrats after the convention.

Michael Moore says Trump will win in 2020. He also said Romney would win in 2012. He always says the Republican will win, so he can brag when he’s right half the time

A negative outcome for Joe Biden post convention is sending shock waves through the democrat party. Biden actually lost points in every single poll done on Friday. Democrats are apoplectic and scared shitless.

That proves none of Joe's lead in the polls is real or driven by the public. As the Democrats calculated, it's all downhill from here, everything Joe can do from here on in can only erode that lead away.

The question now is whether they can keep Joe in a closet for the next 3 months long enough to have any lead left at all by November?

Biden's lead is real. Maybe you need to read the article. 89% of the people say they will definitely vote for Biden and 87% say they will definitely vote for Trump.
:auiqs.jpg: Wow! 89%! It's going to be a LANDSLIDE, right Bee! :auiqs.jpg: The election will be decided by 8:30PM with Trump giving his concession by 9! :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOLOLOLOL

You're right, it was a landslide -- for Biden!

tenor.gif

Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala are going to be beaten badly on November 3rd :auiqs.jpg:
tenor.gif
This last Presidential election was the greatest sham ever perpetrated in US politics. Biden STOLE the election, pure and simple. With many Dems admitting they voted twice (which is illegal), illegal alien votes, dead people votes, and ballot harvesting, the Dems were ALLOWED to pull off the biggest heist in American politics history. Having said this, it appears that Biden is actually doing a decent job. He's getting out among the people, which is good to see. Sure he's a puppet for the Dems, that's all he'll ever be. But he hasn't hurt our country yet, so that's a positive sign. After the ridiculous election "results", I stayed away from politics for awhile. I was too disappointed to care about about the results of an obvious robbery on the Dems' part. I'm over it now. The Republicans just have to get their act together and win the next election.

Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala are going to be beaten badly on November 3rd :auiqs.jpg:
tenor.gif
This last Presidential election was the greatest sham ever perpetrated in US politics. Biden STOLE the election, pure and simple. With many Dems admitting they voted twice (which is illegal), illegal alien votes, dead people votes, and ballot harvesting, the Dems were ALLOWED to pull off the biggest heist in American politics history.
rotfl-gif.288736

This last Presidential election was the greatest sham ever perpetrated in US politics. Biden STOLE the election, pure and simple. With many Dems admitting they voted twice (which is illegal), illegal alien votes, dead people votes, and ballot harvesting, the Dems were ALLOWED to pull off the biggest heist in American politics history. Having said this, it appears that Biden is actually doing a decent job. He's getting out among the people, which is good to see. Sure he's a puppet for the Dems, that's all he'll ever be. But he hasn't hurt our country yet, so that's a positive sign. After the ridiculous election "results", I stayed away from politics for awhile. I was too disappointed to care about about the results of an obvious robbery on the Dems' part. I'm over it now. The Republicans just have to get their act together and win the next election.
Biden has single handedly caused the price of gas, groceries, products and the cost of living to go up with the stroke of his pen.

Biden has single handedly caused the price of gas, groceries, products and the cost of living to go up with the stroke of his pen.
He did? How?

Forum List

Back