'No compromises' Terrifying footage shows Taliban with brand new US weapons and vehicles

We've turned weapons over to our "enemies" for decades. People are just now upset?
Now all of a sudden YOU arent upset? What changed this time?

Upset because we are leaving? (I hope). I've been calling for us to leave for years but I'm suppose to get upset because we are (if we really do)?
No, you said we have turned our weapons over to enemies for decades. Now all of a sudden you DONT care that we are turning over weapons to enemies?

We've turned weapons over to our "enemies" for decades. People are just now upset?

Upset because we are leaving? (I hope). I've been calling for us to leave for years but I'm suppose to get upset because we are (if we really do)?
No, you said we have turned our weapons over to enemies for decades. Now all of a sudden you DONT care that we are turning over weapons to enemies?

I answered your question. We have always left equipment behind. The solution is to NOT take it there to start with. I was upset that we took it there to start with.

I answered your question. We have always left equipment behind. The solution is to NOT take it there to start with. I was upset that we took it there to start with.
Except this time. This time you are stunned that people are upset? Why?

Except this time? I'm still upset we were there. This is what we do. How is it that people just now realize this?

Except this time? I'm still upset we were there. This is what we do. How is it that people just now realize this?
So you are ok with letting the Taliban enslave people? Turning women into things; not people? Youre ok with that? You dont think someone should stop it?

So you are ok with letting the Taliban enslave people? Turning women into things; not people? Youre ok with that? You dont think someone should stop it?

20 years and nothing has changed. 50 years and the answer will still be the same. What do you want to do, make it the 51st state?

Change can only be brought about from within.

20 years and nothing has changed. 50 years and the answer will still be the same. What do you want to do, make it the 51st state?

So your position is, fuck them? Should we take this same approach with black people? Your criminal behavior has been like this for 50 years. Does that mean you are incapable of behaving like normal people, like you are suggesting is the case with Afghanis?

So your position is, fuck them? Should we take this same approach with black people? Your criminal behavior has been like this for 50 years. Does that mean you are incapable of behaving like normal people, like you are suggesting is the case with Afghanis?

Change can only come from within. We are trying to change from within the discrimination of blacks in this country.

Change can only come from within. We are trying to change from within the discrimination of blacks in this country.
80714604.png

They weren't doing squat. That's like saying the U.S. sheltered Timothy McVeigh. The Taliban had no control over nor could they do anything about Al Qaeda. But they were much smarter than us and realized that.

The Taliban knew exactly where Bin Laden was and treated him like an honored guest.

McVeigh was captured within hours of OKC. Bin Laden had been carrying out attacks against the US for years.

There was nothing the Taliban could have done.
Wrong----bin laden went to Aghanistan because the TALIBAN were there-----not
the Afghanis----the TALIBAN who are pakistani sunnis. For the root of that problem---
take a look at PAKISTAN and its "educational system"

They weren't doing squat. That's like saying the U.S. sheltered Timothy McVeigh. The Taliban had no control over nor could they do anything about Al Qaeda. But they were much smarter than us and realized that.

The Taliban knew exactly where Bin Laden was and treated him like an honored guest.

McVeigh was captured within hours of OKC. Bin Laden had been carrying out attacks against the US for years.

the Afghanis----the TALIBAN who are pakistani sunnis. For the root of that problem---

Bin Laden and the rest then went to Pakistan and we stayed in Afghanistan spinning our wheels.

Pakistan didn't run them off either.

Bin Laden and the rest then went to Pakistan and we stayed in Afghanistan spinning our wheels.

Pakistan didn't run them off either.
It would be a major diplomatic FAUX PAS to march into Pakistan----it had
to be done---SURGICALLY

No mention of your communities rampant crime? Yeah, you arent going to change shit until you recognize what the actual problem is.

No mention of your communities rampant crime? Yeah, you arent going to change shit until you recognize what the actual problem is.

My community? There is very little crime in my community.

Oh, you moved to a white community?

Cool song. Do you not have a response? Afraid to admit that your low crime neighborhood isnt a black neighborhood?

Cool song. Do you not have a response? Afraid to admit that your low crime neighborhood isnt a black neighborhood?

It's not about me but since you are left with no argument this is where you have to go.

It's not about me but since you are left with no argument this is where you have to go.

Right. Run away now. :laugh:

Sunni disagrees. -----why do you disagree, Sunni, habibi? I have known lots of pakistani
sunnis ----for many, many decades. I don't invent their reality-----they really did not
begin to repudiate their Taliban love, publicallly in the USA until about 1990

Forum List

Back