No clue where he is or what he's doing

Now he thinks Biden beat Obama.

This is your candidate.

He needs help.

Crap post.

Trump says it at 1 :04 :00 in this video...

(click the start arrow and then click Rumble in the lower right to jump to the moment)

Trump is saying that in 2020, Biden got more votes than Obama got in 2012 only in the swing states where they cheated, but Obama had more votes than Joe in the other states.

Whether that is true or not does not change the fact that your OP post is FAKE NEWS implying Trump has lost his marbles.

Last edited:
You're pretty far gone, especially if you think most of America supported Nikki Haley. Hell, she didn't get many votes from GOP primary voters alone.

Popular vote10,487,130[5][c]3,309,128[5][c]

Good luck, but your prognosis is about the same as Biden's.
You’re pretty gone, if you think that what I said! :rolleyes-41:

Now he thinks Biden beat Obama.

This is your candidate.

He needs help.

1710707881998.png

If whatever i tell myself is fine why are you sniffing my ass and barking like a dog.

The democrat party has completely failed the USA

The only thing democrats have is the lie that they are here to protect us from Trump
Look lady, I have no desire to sniff your ass.

Stop with the delusions of grandeur.

Better than voting for shit. What is wrong with you? Why would you do that? Because you're skeered?
You're right...I look around, and see daily what looks like a dystopian sci fi America....

I am scared that progressives will

Cancel rights for those that refuse to accept the crazy
Jail Republican's
Take away the bill of rights
Ruin the American dream for my kids and grand kids.

Everything that I've worked a lifetime to build will be dashed all for the nonsense that is today's liberal.

You're right...I look around, and see daily what looks like a dystopian sci fi America....

I am scared that progressives will

Yeah. The Dems keep their drones scared in similar fashion. How else can they get you to vote for their shitty candidates?

Boo!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back