No Americans want those jobs is a myth

We achieved full employment before COVID. Who was going to work those jobs in early 2020 when everyone already had jobs?

Simply put, those jobs just wouldn’t exist and that would have an upstream effect.
What jobs do you speak of?...Positions at Gustavo’s Tire, Manuel’s Tree Trimming, Humberto’s Carniceria?
I live near the most beanerized, wetback infested cities in America...the cockroaches all work for other barely legal wetbacks here on stole citizenships...the wetback world is an underground, mostly self serving economy within our economy.
And it has a legal white guy as the ring leader.

Yeah? How many non immigrants you ever see working fiields? How many you see cleaning hotel rooms? Immigrants do the jobs Americans won't.
Another uniformed comment. Hotels need to show compliance. Quarterly, they need to match their payroll reports with the 1-9 reports. THEY MUST match or they are out of compliance and subject to an unannounced field audit.
For you to claim that "Conseula" is an undocumented immigrant cleaning hotel rooms is an outright uninformed lie

I have to go with seawytch. As even Donald Trump hired illegals to work at Mar-a-lago. And he got away with it.

Trump has 22,000 employees, he doesn’t know who he employs. He has barely legal beaners here on stolen citizenships who work for him, they do the hiring, they hire their illegal cockroach cousins without Trump knowing.

Yeah? How many non immigrants you ever see working fiields? How many you see cleaning hotel rooms? Immigrants do the jobs Americans won't.
Another uniformed comment. Hotels need to show compliance. Quarterly, they need to match their payroll reports with the 1-9 reports. THEY MUST match or they are out of compliance and subject to an unannounced field audit.
For you to claim that "Conseula" is an undocumented immigrant cleaning hotel rooms is an outright uninformed lie

I have to go with seawytch. As even Donald Trump hired illegals to work at Mar-a-lago. And he got away with it.

Trump has 22,000 employees, he doesn’t know who he employs. He has barely legal beaners here on stolen citizenships who work for him, they do the hiring, they hire their illegal cockroach cousins without Trump knowing.
It's easier for the employer just to play dumb.

We achieved full employment before COVID. Who was going to work those jobs in early 2020 when everyone already had jobs?

Simply put, those jobs just wouldn’t exist and that would have an upstream effect.
What jobs do you speak of?...Positions at Gustavo’s Tire, Manuel’s Tree Trimming, Humberto’s Carniceria?
I live near the most beanerized, wetback infested cities in America...the cockroaches all work for other barely legal wetbacks here on stole citizenships...the wetback world is an underground, mostly self serving economy within our economy.
Because you say so?
Because you want to believe thats the case?
Or because you have data to share?

Haha...yeah, people who employ 22,000 know everyone who works for them.

Because you say so?
Because you want to believe thats the case?
Or because you have data to share?
That is how it is done around here, maybe your Mexicalis are more established.

If they can't speak English it's a dead give away.

Trump has 22,000 employees, he doesn’t know who he employs.
Every CEO knows who he employees, as he sets the guidelines for checking up on the hires. If the CEO says they have to e-verify their employees, then their employees are e-verified.

He sets the standards that human relations follows.

This subject is why you had working class Americans marching in D.C. 1/6/21 The rich may not want to do those jobs but my parents did and had us kids working right there with them back in the 1960s and 70s. Low income Americans will have those jobs.
I worked on a farm as a youth. Nothing wrong with it. Baled hay, branded cattle & worked a fence line.
Then you worked on a ranch.
As for me in the fields picking for the local farmers. If you ate green beans from florida back in the 1960s and 70s this little poor white cracker boy may have been the one who picked them. :cool:

I've seen Trump NDA contracts. I'm sure his contractor contracts specify (or fail to specify) who they can or can't hire. Trump merely had to include "only workers legally entitled to work in the country, can be hired" and add failure to comply with those requirements voids the contract, and all legal obligations the contract encumbered on the Trump organization.

Problem solved.

This subject is why you had working class Americans marching in D.C. 1/6/21 The rich may not want to do those jobs but my parents did and had us kids working right there with them back in the 1960s and 70s. Low income Americans will have those jobs.
I worked on a farm as a youth. Nothing wrong with it. Baled hay, branded cattle & worked a fence line.
Then you worked on a ranch.
As for me in the fields picking for the local farmers. If you ate green beans from florida back in the 1960s and 70s this little poor white cracker boy may have been the one who picked them. :cool:
I have worked my own fields since the mid 1980's. My grandparents before that.

The federal government has millions of people working for them, and they know only a handful are illegal, and only there because they haven't been caught yet.

You know that all federal employees go through an FBI background check don't you?

People who employ 2.2 million people (ie federal government) knows the background of everyone they have working for them.

22,000 people is nothing.

She has tits they don't notice the accent. They don't hear her speaking.

I remember many a Trump supporters advocating voting for Trump in order to put Melania Trump in the white house. Then they posted comparison pictures of Melania and Hillary.

Trump has 22,000 employees, he doesn’t know who he employs.
Every CEO knows who he employees, as he sets the guidelines for checking up on the hires. If the CEO says they have to e-verify their employees, then their employees are e-verified.

He sets the standards that human relations follows.

Yep, Bill Gates knows the dude cleaning the shitters at Microsoft and E-verify works when fraudulent documentation is provided.

Forum List

Back