No abortion for rape victims

I think most of the developed world is comfortable with abortion. It's not a political issue in most of the western world.

If you don't want one, you don't have to have one.

This is purely and simply a question of personal freedom, and ironically it is the so-called conservatives who are against freedom on this, as on so many other issues.

I think most of the developed world would have no problem if you were murdered, does that make it right?

If you think rape is the worst thing any woman can ever experience you are an idiot.

Rape is the worst thing a woman can experience and survive, yes.

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first? Why do I think you are lying to me?

You have never been raped, so don't be so bloody offensive and heartless and treat rape as something trivial, because it bloody well isn't.

If I gave you a choice between a quadruple amputation accompanied by being blind and deaf or rape you would choose the first? Why do I think you are lying to me?

And that is the choice, is it?

Women who have been raped should be thankful that the man did not cripple them as well?

You really are insane, aren't you?

Is that what I said?

Rick Berg, North Dakota GOP Senate Candidate: No Abortion Access For Rape Victims

He must plan on raising the unwanted fetus. I mean, surely he would not demand the power to control women's lives unless he also planned to take responsibility for his power over them.

He probably also believes in slavery - ultimate control over people's lives.

Some people believe life begins at conception. I believe that myself. That means that if you abort a baby, you are killing a child. Now I don't believe a woman who has been raped should have to carry the child to term due to the damage having a baby can do to a woman and having an unwanted baby can do to a woman's psyche. That said, the man is entitled to his belief, just as I am and just as you are. You don't like his politics, don't vote for him, but quit this garbage about him raising a child simply because he doesn't believe in murdering them.

BTW, I knew a woman that wanted an abortion and I offered to adopt the baby. Of course she went through with the abortion which she later regretted. IMO, before you can get an abortion, you should have to have counseling on both sides of the issue. Kind of like you should listen to the debates of all the candidates before making up your mind.

I think most of the developed world is comfortable with abortion. It's not a political issue in most of the western world.

This is purely and simply a question of personal freedom, and ironically it is the so-called conservatives who are against freedom on this, as on so many other issues.

I think most of the developed world would have no problem if you were murdered, does that make it right?

Murder is illegal in every developed country.

Abortion is legal in every developed country with the exception of Ireland, I eblieve.

It doesn't take much expertise to tell that anyone who thinks rape is the worst possible thing in the entire universe is a fool.

It does if you have never been raped.

What evidence do you have that I have not been raped?

I have no idea if you are a woman or if you have been raped.

If you are a woman and have been raped then of course you are in a far better position to discuss this topic than any man is.

If you are not a woman and/or have not been raped then I have no idea why you would think you know what it is like.

You have never been raped, so don't be so bloody offensive and heartless and treat rape as something trivial, because it bloody well isn't.

There you go jumping to conclusions again.

By the way, please point out how pointing out that there are a lot of things worse than rape is somehow proof that I am trivializing rape. If rape were actually the worst thing that any woman could possibly experience every mother alive would rather kill her own children than be raped. Personally, I think that no sane woman would make that choice. That means that you are the one trivializing every woman who has ever chosen rape over a beating or being cut.

That makes you the asshole in this conversation, not me.

IMO, before you can get an abortion, you should have to have counseling on both sides of the issue. Kind of like you should listen to the debates of all the candidates before making up your mind.

I believe that is the case in almost every developed country - particulaly with younger people.

I do agree that counselling should be compulsory.

Abortion is legal in every developed country with the exception of Ireland, I eblieve.

Doesn't mean the people in those countries give a rat's ass about you, does it?

If you think rape is the worst thing any woman can ever experience you are an idiot.

Or have your children killed.

Noomi doesn't give a shit about children, before or after birth. She thinks the woman who glued her toddler's hands to the wall and then proceeded to kick and beat her should just spend a short time in jail.

By the way, please point out how pointing out that there are a lot of things worse than rape is somehow proof that I am trivializing rape. If rape were actually the worst thing that any woman could possibly experience every mother alive would rather kill her own children than be raped. Personally, I think that no sane woman would make that choice. That means that you are the one trivializing every woman who has ever chosen rape over a beating or being cut.

Um.....what?

So saying that rape victims should be thankful they are not crippled is NOT triviliasing rape, but claiming rape is an appalling, terrible crime IS trivilialising rape?

Are you trolling?

Abortion is not murder, though.

The choice to end the life of an unborn is most definitely murder...

None of us would be here if conception had not taken place, when that heart starts to beat, it is a living being...

I hope you figure this out before it is too late...

It does if you have never been raped.

What evidence do you have that I have not been raped?

I have no idea if you are a woman or if you have been raped.

If you are a woman and have been raped then of course you are in a far better position to discuss this topic than any man is.

If you are not a woman and/or have not been raped then I have no idea why you would think you know what it is like.

Where did I say I know what it is like?

That said, why do you think only women can know what rape is like? Do men who are raped somehow have a less traumatic experience than women? Are you one of those idiots that think men can't be raped?

You seem not to understand.

Perhaps try reading the comment again.

Murder is illegal.

Abortion is legal.

Thus, my life IS protected when I travel to other countries.

Or have your children killed.

Noomi doesn't give a shit about children, before or after birth. She thinks the woman who glued her toddler's hands to the wall and then proceeded to kick and beat her should just spend a short time in jail.

Which proves my point, Noomi is an asshole.

Where did I say I know what it is like?

That said, why do you think only women can know what rape is like? Do men who are raped somehow have a less traumatic experience than women? Are you one of those idiots that think men can't be raped?

I don't know if you have been raped or not.

Of course men can be raped, and I imagine it is equally as traumatic an experience, though I don't have any personal experience of this myself.

by the way, please point out how pointing out that there are a lot of things worse than rape is somehow proof that i am trivializing rape. If rape were actually the worst thing that any woman could possibly experience every mother alive would rather kill her own children than be raped. Personally, i think that no sane woman would make that choice. That means that you are the one trivializing every woman who has ever chosen rape over a beating or being cut.

um.....what?

So saying that rape victims should be thankful they are not crippled is not triviliasing rape, but claiming rape is an appalling, terrible crime is trivilialising rape?

Are you trolling?

How the fuck am I trivializing rape?

You seem not to understand.

Perhaps try reading the comment again.

Murder is illegal.

Abortion is legal.

Thus, my life IS protected when I travel to other countries.

Your life is only protected if you think the government attempting to find someone who may have killed you after you are dead is protection.

New Topics

Forum List

Back