NJ Republican Councilwoman murdered

I have researched this. The main stream media didn't say anything about assassination of republicans, but they do go on and about Trump sorta kinda mighta maybe did stuff something. Hunters' lap top? Look, Trump did stuff!This is getting old. Biden is a liar, he needs to be impeached and the democrats and the media need to be investigated. End of story.
You have "researched this"? Your research sucks.

I don't post lies, I just point them out. Biden is the biggest liar in our history. If that bothers you, take that up with the democratic party.
You may not post lies but it would have been nice in the op if you provided a link so we could read what the hell you were talking about. Yes, those murder's were all over the TV news and the internet.

I made this? How? I made record inflation by printing out billions of $? I didn't do that. I bailed out BLM/Antifa rioters in 2020? I didn't do that, either. I ramped up racial divisiveness and race riots? I didn't do that. Biden and the democrats? They did that, think again before playing that blame game shit.
Back to the topic of the thread, eh? Ooops....guess not.

It was? Since when? I only heard about it on newsmax, the MSN gave more coverage to Jesse Smollett's Until it it wasn't. How fickle the media is. I just want the facts. Not political spin or propaganda.

z2Fuz2WJb61nkMbsF8j4nxnV6DNa55_aQRURpkRRhNzaWuVP0g4PTUdMY218m3ev5YgtLiJ4J-7K48DOGXf9Zy-c3p91G75TeDyUgFFcdVghJNob1WcF=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
What a fail thread. :heehee:

Two republicans have been shot and killed. Eunice Dwumfour and Russell Heller, One black and female, the other male white. And the media NEVER reported any of this. What say you?
Keep the **** news coming 10 points for Santos and Greene

Forum List

Back