NJ Governor Murphy Urges People To "Take The Damn Call" From Contact Tracers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The good news is a virus NEVER dies off. The bad news about a virus is it mutates instead of dying then becomes ANOTHER STRAIN of the parent virus. Viruses are like the Terminator, one can run it over with a big ole tractor/trailer & even burn it up in a big ball of fire but it comes out of the fire alive but looks different than when it went into the fire... but it's still a killer.

The good news is a virus NEVER dies off. The bad news about a virus is it mutates instead of dying then becomes ANOTHER STRAIN of the parent virus. Viruses are like the Terminator, one can run it over with a big ole tractor/trailer & even burn it up in a big ball of fire but it comes out of the fire alive but looks different than when it went into the fire... but it's still a killer.
When they mutate, they become weaker....True story.

This is why SARS and MERS aren't a problem anymore.

It's no one's darn business where I go or with whom I was with.

Especially her husband's.

Last edited:
When they mutate, they become weaker....True story.

This is why SARS and MERS aren't a problem anymore.

Oddball, thank you so much for updating me. I will inventory your update in the computer between my ears!

Forum List

Back