Mail-in Madness

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The democratic madness continues.

- TLDR; Fauci said in-person voting is safe. Democrats are trying to cheat an election.

Sure, I'll take your word. In-Person voting is safe. Do it.
WA and other States have TOTAL mail in voting and it Works Great. Prove me wrong.
Mail in Voting ONLY has RWI concerned because it harms the (R) effort to suppress the vote.

That's right, (R) will find ANY way to cheat and blame others.

Just like you are doing right now.

WA and other States have TOTAL mail in voting and it Works Great. Prove me wrong.
Mail in Voting ONLY has RWI concerned because it harms the (R) effort to suppress the vote.

Watch the video...

They are sending ballots to everyone, regardless if one was requested. At this point they might as well send the ballots direct to Biden.

Democrats are going over the line with this one. Civil war is imminent if they take this path.

It would take a year to determine the winner....every time Trump was declared a winner someone will show up from the DNC with thousands of "uncounted" ballots and then the legal fight will begin...state by state district by district....it will be a nightmare....just what Pelosi wants.....

Holding a regular election is not voter suppression you imbecile.

LOL^^^^^

You gonna carry your gun around and start knocking on doors?

Trump is so characteristically paranoid that he's willing to burn anything down to win -- including the post office, our faith in the electoral system, and the system itself. Bad enough when he was a candidate, but now we have a "President"doing this.

No one can be surprised, considering a damaged, petulant child is in the White House. As Obama said, Trump didn't grow into the office, because he couldn't.

Trump is so characteristically paranoid that he's willing to burn anything down to win -- including the post office, our faith in the electoral system, and the system itself. Bad enough when he was a candidate, but now we have a "President"doing this.

No one can be surprised, considering a damaged, petulant child is in the White House. As Obama said, Trump didn't grow into the office, because he couldn't.

Yeah, it is Trump that is initiating mail-in voting and thereby burning our faith in the electoral system down, along with the whole system.

Embarrassing post. Democrats are entirely behind the mail-in fiasco, nothing to do with Trump. Trump would have gladly taken a regular election which Faucci said is safe. More TDS by Mac.

Holding a regular election is not voter suppression
Holding a 'regular' election INCLUDES Mail-In Voting. Duh.
Why are you trying to take that option away? Cuz trump said? oh, unless you live in Florida.

Civil war is imminent if they take this path.
LOL.

Who you going to fight in this "So-Called Civil War" that you apparently want so bigly.

You.
Why not just arm them, then sit back and watch them shoot each other???

That tactic seemed to work real well with that black militia in Louisville!!!!

Because there are actual goals to accomplish rather than to watch the world burn like in a leftist riot.

Watch the video...

They are sending ballots to everyone, regardless if one was requested. At this point they might as well send the ballots direct to Biden.

Democrats are going over the line with this one. Civil war is imminent if they take this path.
I have yet to receive any ballot in the mail. But, I did get a free key to unlock a hidden value if I buy a new car.

Watch the video...

I have yet to receive any ballot in the mail. But, I did get a free key to unlock a hidden value if I buy a new car.

Go troll elsewhere. No one said it is being done everywhere.

Even better, practice making posts that consist of actual content other than trolling.

Democrats are entirely behind the mail-in fiasco,

Mail-In voting fraud is a Qanon hoax.
That talking point only works in your small little circle jerks you participate in.

Educated people know the difference.
Get a clue Norman and do some REAL research.

Watch the video...

Even better, practice making posts that consist of actual content other than trolling.
You now deny you wrote this?

They are sending ballots to everyone, regardless if one was requested

Watch the video...

You now deny you wrote this?

They are sending ballots to everyone, regardless if one was requested

That was specifically relating to the state in the story. If you watched the video it would have been very clear.

If you can't contribute to the thread, go away.

Forum List

Back