NJ Governor acts like he MEANS what he says

You want to terminate the current property tax break for seniors in NY, and use the revenue to cut taxes for millionaires?

How does that benefit you?

My friend, do NOT EVEN FUCKING GET ME STARTED on this. A clear description of what I would do to the public employees of NYC and NYS is not allowed even on this most free-wheeling of boards.

"Cut taxes for millionaires"?

You are so fucking clueless, that either you are a troll, or just so fucking stupid as to be unworthy of a thoughtful response.

In other words, you have no intelligent response.

Or needs time to look up talking points to respond with. What would rush say here? :lol:

You are entirely dishonest. In that, you are very much a liberal Democrap like the assholes in the NJ legislature.

What the Governor ACTUALLY vetoed, you lying sack of pus, was a millionaires tax. what the fucking scumbag liberal Democrapics TRIED to do was link that bullshit to a program that offered a small rebate for a few people. In that way they hoped to be able to engage in the thoroughly dishonest propaganda YOU just tried to foist off:

WNYC - News - Christie Vetoes 'Millionaire's Tax'; Saturday Protest Planned in Trenton

They are transparent and so are you, you fucking fraud.

But it is always a pleasure to expose you for what you are. Yeech.

You're not making any sense. Try again. Try being mature for 5 minutes and maybe that will help you achieve some coherence.

Between the two of us, chump, I am the only one making sense. Oh, and I am the only one being honest.

Your dishonesty has already been exposed.

But feel free to keep trying. As I noted, I enjoy exposing you, you fraud.

Your inability to make an adult, rational argument has been exposed. :lol: And continues

I guess you missed this part of the saga:

You're a dishonest trolling asshole, and it could not be more obvious. The point raised was on a property taxes, now you've been made to look like a moron and a liar - you change the subject.

Yeah, you're a zero.

Again, this is what a troll would respond like. Sounds like you have been exposed. :lol:

oh man this place is hysterical with people like you ranting and raving

[Your dishonesty has already been exposed.

You've offered nothing of substance to demonstrate that anything I've said was either false, inaccurate, or misleading.

The governor of New Jersey wants to end the tax relief for senior property owners as part of the remedy to the state's budget gap. That is indisputable.

The governor of New Jersey does not want to fund a continuation of that tax relief by continuing (or reimposing) a past tax increase on millionaires. That is indisputable.

The governor of New Jersey has now flip flopped on the senior prescription drug program, saying he will support it and it will be funded in large part by savings from the Obama healthcare plan. That is indisputable.

It is your sacred right to find all that worthy of praise. I was, and am, only pointing out the facts.

You are babbling and you remain dishonest.

The legislation, as I accurately noted, was designed to soak some millionaires. The smarmy liberal Democrap legislature tried, ineffectively as it turns out, to make a veto a poison pill option by inserting the provisions about utterly unrelated STAR type program tax matters. Oh well. That failed.

If the scumbag Democraps care that much about that program, they might want to consider making it a new stand alone act. THEN they can find out if the Governor will veto that. Oh the joy of politics.

In the interim, the problem is not one of finding new and creative ways to tax people. The problem is persuading your idiot liberal Democraps in the legislature to stop spending so much money. The present problem is finding rational ares to cut such spending.

Looks like babbling to me. :cuckoo:

Good Lord. I can't believe it.

This new Governor in NJ, Gov. Christie, is great.

The guy says what he means apparently and means what he says.

Check this one out: He just vetoed the new idiotic Dem attempt to soak the rich.

It took him TWO minutes! :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

N.J. Gov. Chris Christie swiftly vetoes 'millionaires tax,' property tax rebate bills | - NJ.com

My advice to Gov. Christie is to seriously start eating lettuce, get some exercise, get himself in tip-top physical shape and keep doing what he's doing.

Why oh why can't the Empire State take a lesson from the Garden State?

Bravo to Gov. Christie and Bravo to the rationality that overcame the business as usual practice of New Jersey voters. Excellent news over there in NJ!

Now is not the time for more of the same. Ultimately, another tax increase will punish the state’s struggling small businesses and set our economy further back from recovery."
why do millionaires always hide behind small business owners? :eusa_whistle:

You're not making any sense. Try again. Try being mature for 5 minutes and maybe that will help you achieve some coherence.

Between the two of us, chump, I am the only one making sense. Oh, and I am the only one being honest.

Your inability to make an adult, rational argument has been exposed. :lol: And continues

Of course, as all can plainly see, and the honest among us would freely admit, unlike you or that gasbag liar carbuncle, I am the one who has made rational arguments and supported my position with actual facts.

That you cannot do so is crystal clear. That carbuncle has failed miserably is also plain to see.

To have a lightweight like you jumping to the defense of your boi-friend, carbuncle, only reaffirms how pathetic his position is.

:lol:

Of course, as all can plainly see, and the honest among us would freely admit, unlike you or that gasbag liar carbuncle, I am the one who has made rational arguments and supported my position with actual facts.

That you cannot do so is crystal clear. That carbuncle has failed miserably is also plain to see.

To have a lightweight like you jumping to the defense of your boi-friend, carbuncle, only reaffirms how pathetic his position is.

What's hilarious is that you think you're winning an argument that only you are having lol.

He hasn't even put forth an argument, you just keep attacking points made up in your mind. I mean i know you won't, but I don't know or have any posting history between either one of you, and from an objective standpoint it looks like he tried to clarify your opinion before debating, and it never even got that far.

Somewhere though, HE was the partisan hack, not you, the guy cursing everyone off, calling them Democraps, etc. Then you go on to bitch about HIS hyper partisanship. :lol:

Your angry man, and your allowed to be, it's America, but I just want to let you know that you really just had an argument with yourself, and what's more astounding, at least to an outsider like me, is that you somehow managed to lose.

Oh, and I'm visiting my family in NJ now (used to live here before moving), I'm all for this, but I mean it IS a tax cut and an increase in taxes for older people. I mean i don't know why you're trying to spin it like its not if you support this legislation, that's the point of it. I feel bad for the old people but Jersey's pretty fucked right now.

But I love how the political right loves to equate not extending the Bush tax cuts as TAX raises, but Gov. Christie does it and its ending "smarmy, liberal democrap" stuff. In the future, I guess I know your opinion lies inside of your party, now in your head.

Last edited:

What's hilarious is that you think you're winning an argument that only you are having lol.

He hasn't even put forth an argument, you just keep attacking points made up in your mind. I mean i know you won't, but I don't know or have any posting history between either one of you, and from an objective standpoint it looks like he tried to clarify your opinion before debating, and it never even got that far.

Somewhere though, HE was the partisan hack, not you, the guy cursing everyone off, calling them Democraps, etc. Then you go on to bitch about HIS hyper partisanship. :lol:

Your angry man, and your allowed to be, it's America, but I just want to let you know that you really just had an argument with yourself, and what's more astounding, at least to an outsider like me, is that you somehow managed to lose.

Oh, and I'm visiting my family in NJ now (used to live here before moving), I'm all for this, but I mean it IS a tax cut and an increase in taxes for older people. I mean i don't know why you're trying to spin it like its not if you support this legislation, that's the point of it. I feel bad for the old people but Jersey's pretty fucked right now.

But I love how the political right loves to equate not extending the Bush tax cuts as TAX raises, but Gov. Christie does it and its ending "smarmy, liberal democrap" stuff. In the future, I guess I know your opinion lies inside of your party, now in your head.

No no silly child. If you'd read the three stupid posts by the always ignorant Dr. Jerkoff, that he posted in a row (I responded to just one of them, you imbecile), you might have seen what the jerkoff was attempting to grunt out.

Your fundamental lack of reading comprehension makes your commentary both amusing and ironic.

Don't worry about it. You won't understand any of this. It is doubtful that a person of your minor intellectual capacity understands much of anything! Feel free to hurry back with more of your insipid but ill-founded "commentary!" :lol:

Last edited:

What's hilarious are the fly-in assholes who come into a thread on page 4 and instead of forwarding the debate, act like arbiters of what they think are like-minded posters and start blindly defending them. Fucking morons.

The rich are fleeing NY and NJ by the thousands, and the pensions requiring obscene taxes on the wealthy, along with selected tax breaks for segments of society like elderly home owners are going to come to an end.

It isn't a question like the nycarbin moron keeps asking whether someone else supports it or not, it is a fact, these tax breaks will end - there IS NO MONEY to pay for them, and anyone with a little bit of history and a tiny bit on intelligence knows that increasing taxes accomplishes 2 things; the people who are most productive leave, and the amount of revenue collected does not change. Why?

Because people like me who generate income will REDUCE OUR SALES. Yes, I am INTENTIONALLY reducing my business sales/income because I am not willing to pay taxes the way I have in the past now that I have a better handle on how much money is actually going to union public employee pensions/salaries/benefits.

I'm doing this while I search out alternative locations to move my business to OUT of NY state. I have several full-time employees here who will lose their jobs when the business moves.

Do you liberals understand that this is happening by the thousands in CA, IL, MI, NY, NJ and other over-taxed states?

Last edited:
No no silly child. If you'd read the three stupid posts by the always ignorant Dr. Jerkoff, that he posted in a row (I responded to just one of them, you imbecile), you might have seen what the jerkoff was attempting to grunt out.

Dr.Fucktard's 3 posts that do nothing but insult get dropped in in the middle of the thread - and the idiot accuses ME of being a troll.

Yeah, he's the prototypical high-quality poster one can expect from the left, and this forum.

Your fundamental lack of reading comprehension makes your commentary both amusing and ironic.

I think the best part about this comes here:

What's hilarious are the fly-in assholes who come into a thread on page 4 and instead of forwarding the debate, act like arbiters of what they think are like-minded posters and start blindly defending them. Fucking morons.

How did the guy I wasn't talking to know I was referring to ny carbineer, yet the guy who asserts that I'M the one with reading comprehension problems starts blabbering on about some Dr. guy who I have no idea what you're talking about.

Since rhodes got it, sorry Liability, your on time out, go sit in the corner and l2read before coming back here.

As for you rhodes, idgaf what you're saying, it's not like I'm even against the bill, I don't know why the fuck your explaining this to someone who honestly doesn't care and is already in support of the bill.

By the way, you listed all the sweet States, guess you'll have to take your BOOMING business to Bumblefuck, Kentucky with Rand then :lol:

Edit: My bad, I meant East Bumblefuck, I heard they're really growing out there, Bumblefuck is beleaguered by hyper democrap statist stalinist communist kenyan jew death panels and everyone's leaving due to high taxes and social unrest.

Last edited:
The governor vetoed 2 separate bills, one to raise the millionaire's tax, one to lower senior's taxes.

So we know the old people in NJ are expected to sacrifice for the sake of NJ's budget.

What will the millionaires have to sacrifice?

How did the guy I wasn't talking to know I was referring to ny carbineer, yet the guy who asserts that I'M the one with reading comprehension problems starts blabbering on about some Dr. guy who I have no idea what you're talking about.

Since rhodes got it, sorry Liability, your on time out, go sit in the corner and l2read before coming back here.

As for you rhodes, idgaf what you're saying, it's not like I'm even against the bill, I don't know why the fuck your explaining this to someone who honestly doesn't care and is already in support of the bill.

By the way, you listed all the sweet States, guess you'll have to take your BOOMING business to Bumblefuck, Kentucky with Rand then :lol:

Edit: My bad, I meant East Bumblefuck, I heard they're really growing out there, Bumblefuck is beleaguered by hyper democrap statist stalinist communist kenyan jew death panels and everyone's leaving due to high taxes and social unrest.

I'm sorry. Were you trying to say something?

I don't bother trying to decipher babbling gibberish.

When you wish to speak, get a non-retarded adult to help you compose something intelligible. Note: I didn't say intelligent. You clearly aren't up to that kind of thing!

When you wish to speak, get a non-retarded adult to help you compose something intelligible. Note: I didn't say intelligent. You clearly aren't up to that kind of thing!

Obviously someone didn't learn the rules of timeout when they were younger.

Obviously someone didn't learn the rules of timeout when they were younger.

Obviously you are one of the major league douche bags who thinks your idiot-word matters.

It doesn't.

Now then, when you are able to post something even marginally coherent and on-topic, feel free to try again. Until then, your posts remain fodder only for derisive laughter directed, as you are surely used to in life, squarely at you.

The governor vetoed 2 separate bills, one to raise the millionaire's tax, one to lower senior's taxes.

So we know the old people in NJ are expected to sacrifice for the sake of NJ's budget.

Are you an asshole, or just fucking stupid?

How is this a zero-sum game where it's either raise taxes on those with significant incomes, or on the elderly excusively? Or in your tiny pea-brain, those are the only constituent factors that exist in the state of NJ?

New Jersey's personal income tax system consists of six brackets and a top rate of 8.97% kicking in at an income level of $500,000. Among states levying personal income taxes, New Jersey's top rate ranks 6th highest nationally. New Jersey's 2008 state-level individual income tax collections were $1,457 per person, which ranked 6th highest nationally.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/topic/44.html

NJ has always had a "millionaire's tax". To say they are not "sharing the sacrifice" is utter bullshit. Once again the progressives are spinning with misinformation.

6th place just isn't good enough when you are competing with California to be the first state to go bankrupt.

Last edited:
More about that millionnaire's tax;

...the so-called "millionaires tax." The first tax bearing that name was imposed during the McGreevey administration. It was an increase from 6.37 percent to 8.97 percent on all income above $500,000 annually.

The Democrats promised every cent from that 2004 tax would go to increase property tax rebates — permanently. They broke that promise. The increased rebates lasted a year.

But at least that bill was constitutional. The state Constitution provides that "the entire net receipts" of the income tax must be "placed in a perpetual fund designated the Property Tax Relief Fund." And rebates can be paid out of that fund.

On Thursday, the Democrats passed a new millionaires tax — 10.75 percent for all income over $1 million. — to be imposed on top of the old millionaires tax. But this time there was a new — and unconstitutional — wrinkle. In an effort to pander to senior citizens, the bill earmarked some of the proceeds from the tax hike to prescription drug programs for seniors. Prescription drug programs are not property tax relief.

According to the text of the tax hike bill, someone with an annual income of $1 million pays $74,573 in income tax. The revenue from that guy alone could fund $1,500 rebates for 50 pairs of moms and dads. A guy making $2 million pays enough tax at current rates to provide rebates for 110 households.

Millionnaires tax was unsound and unconstitutional | NJ.com

Are you an asshole, or just fucking stupid?

How is this a zero-sum game where it's either raise taxes on those with significant incomes, or on the elderly excusively? Or in your tiny pea-brain, those are the only constituent factors that exist in the state of NJ?

No one here will ever take you seriously if all you contribute to the discussion is namecalling. Now maybe that's of no concern to you, but you should at least be aware of it.

Forum List

Back