Nine threads on Dems and "obamagate."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there were rules and/or standards against that.

I've also noted that any anti-Obamagate or perceived to be, get banished to the nether regions of USMB.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that there was some kind of bias that welcomed that particular topic.

Sweet. LOL
x1p501r0ryy41.jpg

I've also noted that any anti-Obamagate or perceived to be, get banished to the nether regions of USMB.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that there was some kind of bias that welcomed that particular topic.

NO! No way! This board is named the U.S. Message Board. Not the Up Trump's Ass Message Board!

I'm afraid there's a bit of a conservative bias among most of the mods. They act accordingly.
It's the OPPOSITE, you mentally challenged one.
LOL!!! You're either wilfully blind or just haven't been here long enough. Check any poll on the board and you'll see that the membership roll leans heavily to the right, which logically would extend to the mods. I'm not saying they abuse their position, but to suggest that the board leans left is laughable.

I'm betting there'll be more than 9 threads once Brennan and Comey are indicted

You stupid fartheads are so ridiculously lazy.

All you know is what Fox tells you.

Comey's situation is OVER. Has been for almost a fucking year.

DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted

Sweet. LOL
So what? We have at least nine maybe more anti Trump bullshit daily!
Just for the mention I will be posting some Trump bashing directly.
We never take those unintelligent and banal posts seriously, anyway, ya knucklehead.
Whatever you buttkissing loser
And what IS your I.Q. again, Einstein? You appear to be evading the question..........

The TrumpTards need to:

1. Take a deep breath

2. Log out of here

3. Google search terms like Obama, surveillance, "Spygate" Trump campaign, James Comey investigation, IG report

4. And learn that Trump is blowing smoke up your collective asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back