Nikki Haley's career is over

Yes, and those damn Jews just need to gtf over the Holocaust too. Time for the Nazi Flag to fly again. Seriously, some of you white folk really are some messed up ignorant morons. :cuckoo:

It went over your head. If a black wants to hate whites, he's got the right. If he wants to fly a flag supporting hatred, he's got the right. But, govt should represent all equally.

You're a white person, likely a Republican, with no real perspective on the issue. You really don't care either way.

Did you take a mind-reading class, or were you born with the ability, Shit-sack?

Most white Republicans don't care either way. They don't have a perspective.

You've interviewed "most white Republicans" on the issue, shit-sack?

Well, you sound like a typical angry white Republican dude. What's your take?

If you would get those 'roids' removed you would be a perfect asshole!

Just stating reality. She's only pissed off the white camo-wearing, sister-fucking racist rednecks. And like i said, those morons do still make up most of South
Carolina's population. So she could be in trouble.

Are those the same ones that voted an Indian-American Governor and an African-American Senator? I say you are a racist dickweed.

I said most of South Carolina. Now, get to Walmart and get ya some more Camo & Ammo boy. YEEEEEEEHAWWW!!!!

The Governor of South Carolina is Indian-American and US Senator Tim Scott was elected in South Carolina and he is an African-American. They were elected by MOST of the people in South Carolina.

Like i said, the only ones pissed off at her are the white camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, sister-fucking, racist redneck assholes. And like it or not, they do make up much of your Republican Party.

Till you guys disown them, they'll continue to represent you. And embarrass you too. Hopefully, her career isn't over though. She's taken a courageous just stance on this.

Like I said, you are one stupid dickweed.

Just stating reality. She's only pissed off the white camo-wearing, sister-fucking racist rednecks. And like i said, those morons do still make up most of South
Carolina's population. So she could be in trouble.

Are those the same ones that voted an Indian-American Governor and an African-American Senator? I say you are a racist dickweed.

I said most of South Carolina. Now, get to Walmart and get ya some more Camo & Ammo boy. YEEEEEEEHAWWW!!!!

The Governor of South Carolina is Indian-American and US Senator Tim Scott was elected in South Carolina and he is an African-American. They were elected by MOST of the people in South Carolina.

Like i said, the only ones pissed off at her are the white camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, sister-fucking, racist redneck assholes. And like it or not, they do make up much of your Republican Party.

Till you guys disown them, they'll continue to represent you. And embarrass you too. Hopefully, her career isn't over though. She's taken a courageous just stance on this.

Just stating reality. If you're pissed off about her stance, you're likely a racist white camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, sister-fucking redneck asshole. It is what it is.

Just stating reality. If you're pissed off about her stance, you're likely a racist white camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, sister-fucking redneck asshole. It is what it is.

I was raised in the midwest and don't have a problem with her decision. I do have a problem with racist assholes of which you are one.

I was raised in the midwest and don't have a problem with her decision. I do have a problem with racist assholes of which you are one.

I'm not racist. I don't support raising a racist flag on Government grounds. But i'm happy you're supporting her. Now you guys gotta get your camo-wearing sister-fucking rednecks on board. They're only embarrassing your Party at this point.

Forum List

Back