Nikki Haley Won't be Trump's Running Mate in 2024

There is absolutely nothing left wing about Nikki Haley. The problem isn't her; it's you tards who have gone so far off the reservation that anyone to the left of The Ayatollah is now a "lefty" in your eyes.
I agree... Of course there are plenty of lefty people who do the same...

What I really love is that there are people who think Trump was a conservative. Plenty of Repubs/Dems both think that. Hilarious.

It's my hope that Trump will be history after next year's midterms. Notion that I have is that the gloves will come off within both parties as folks battle for their party's nomination.

But let's go with assumption that Trump gains nomination.
Downside: Who would want to be his lap dog?
Plus side: Win or lose, Trump won't be nominated in 2028.

I'd picture somebody like Ohio's Jim Jordan.
Trump will be completely out of the picture after the GOP losses in the House and Senate in 2022

Trump will be completely out of the picture after the GOP losses in the House and Senate in 2022

I suppose there'll be a few losses but suspect it'll be more the case of GOP candidates taking the middle ground and winning without Trump's help. Thus not being beholden to him in 2024. Only a very small number of Republicans politicians here in the county and state are singing the Trump tune about the past election. I'll vote for most of these level headed folks. I'll no longer do so for my GOP congressman who is pro-Trump. I'd sure like to see him lose in the primary.

There is absolutely nothing left wing about Nikki Haley. The problem isn't her; it's you tards who have gone so far off the reservation that anyone to the left of The Ayatollah is now a "lefty" in your eyes.
She's a rino commie. Rino commies would vote for her.

It’s been discussed on this board many times. She is a warmongering whack job. She’s John Bolton in a dress. Entirely owned by the MIC.
The problem is many suburban women expect the next GOP VP choice to have a vagina. If they get their way I hope it's Noem.

Forum List

Back