Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

Poor Letch, actually thought lil Nikki was gonna back his Pedo Messiah.:auiqs.jpg:

Or he thought she would at least not support/vote for either of the two.

Actually the worst thing for Biden would have been her endorsing RFK jr. That would have bled significant NEVERTRUMP votes from Biden.

Haley hates America – no surprise there.

While campaigning for Republican nomination she was telling us why Trump shouldn’t be ‘president’ again; clearly she was lying.
Haley is just struggling to be relevant and is making the calculation she better to be giving Trump a soft endorsement rather than feel the heat from MAGA...

Don't worry, Haley will be thrown under the bus in a few months time after he has followers in toe...

Haley wasn't smart enough to say nothing... Campaign for GOP on the down tickets especially in fundraising.. Say nothing about Trump or Biden.. Trump won't open his mouth in fear she would turn on him and Biden knows better than to looking for this type of fight (no upside)...

Then when things settle after election.
If Biden wins, she is in prime seat, Trump's endorsement would be of a looser and she could rightfully say she could have beaten Biden.

This is going to turn out very badly for Haley.
That was then, this is now.

You're obviously not getting that the alternative is Joe Biden:

1716469931066.png

The closer the election gets, the more you will see Dems “come home”

A Trump return to the White House would be disastrous and people will realize that when it comes time to vote
We see Joe Biden's "disastrous" policies: (open borders, crime, runaway inflation, foreign policies, etc.)

So what Trump policies do you think are "disastrous"?

Or stay home? I guess we'll see.

Yeah but everyone on this side is sober enough to understand the threat to democracy that is this iteration of the Republican party. When even people like Mac1958 who'd happily vote for some establishment Republican are calling you a threat they've woken up to, you know you've gone a bit too far. You went full bingo and dropped the mask and now you're going to see the consequences of that.
1. What threat to democracy does Trump present? The US Constitution will hold against any perceived or imagined threats.

2. Word salad doesn't clarify WTF your imaginary fears are.

1. What threat to democracy does Trump present? The US Constitution will hold against any perceived or imagined threats.

2. Word salad doesn't clarify WTF your imaginary fears are.
The threat to democracy he and his cronies are charged with being federally and across several States.

Nikki Haley said Wednesday that she will vote for Donald Trump, despite maintaining he has “not been perfect” on many policies. Haley said her priorities as a voter are supporting a president who would back America’s allies and hold its enemies accountable, who would secure the border, support “capitalism and freedom,” and who would lower the national debt. “Trump has not been perfect on these policies. I’ve made that clear many, many times,” Haley said. “But Biden has been a catastrophe.”

OK, lets say that Trump and Republicans will NOT accept ANY voter fraud in 2024.
If that is your "threat to democracy" we call it "protecting democracy".
I get that you call it that but I don't care how you feel. I care about the rule of law. When you can prove it in court then it's a function of democracy and not just your soft MAGAt feelings.

Forum List

Back