Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

FYI, we're not anti-Trump, but want the stupid fuck to "act" more presidential and pick up some of Nikki's policies.
I don't give a shit. That's you. Even if it's not 20%, if it ends up being 10% that stays home, goes RFK Jr that's not good. The party who hasn't won the popular vote since 2004 can't afford to lose anyone they don't already lose every election to old age. :laugh:

I don't give a shit. That's you. Even if it's not 20%, if it ends up being 10% that stays home, goes RFK Jr that's not good. The party who hasn't won the popular vote since 2004 can't afford to lose anyone they don't already lose every election to old age.
There won't even be 1% of Nikki voters that don't vote for Trump over BIDEN.

Democrats don't even want to vote for Biden, and there are 5-months of Biden until election day, so he will lose even more voters.

Democrats don't even want to vote for Biden, and there are 5-months of Biden until election day, so he will lose even more voters.
The closer the election gets, the more you will see Dems “come home”

A Trump return to the White House would be disastrous and people will realize that when it comes time to vote

It isn't. The 20% of the Republican part that is anti Trump will vote for whatever establishment candidate is the flavor of the month. Or RFK jr. Or they'll sit home on election day. Either way, a decent percentage of the Republican vote being in open revolt of your candidate isn't a good thing no matter what Haley does. :laugh:

Real World -there is no open revolt

Haley hates America – no surprise there.

While campaigning for Republican nomination she was telling us why Trump shouldn’t be ‘president’ again; clearly she was lying.
Oh no Mrs. Jones! And just when you were thinking of calling her up for a date, your new hero turns against you.....
I could go back and look but weren't you chirping about what a great lady she was just a few short months ago???

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist; he’s a corrupt degenerate and pathological liar; Trump has contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, and the will of the American people.

And this is who Haley endorsed and will vote for.
Trump has been found guilty of nothing.
You have an active criminal in the White House, heading up an entire crime family, and not a word from you condemning that activity.
Ever stop to think you might be the whacked one and not Trump?

20% support among Democrats, and he has met the qualification to be on the ballot in several states.

There is a reason Pedo Joe banned him from the debates, Simp.
Biden know he is just a disrupter candidate...

Why do you think Democrats have to be a dumb as ye are?

Ye pushed RFK, Democrats consider him a nutjob... Nutjobs vote for nutjobs, MAGA has more nutjobs...
Thanks for playing...

Or stay home? :dunno:

I guess we'll see.
Yeah but everyone on this side is sober enough to understand the threat to democracy that is this iteration of the Republican party. When even people like Mac1958 who'd happily vote for some establishment Republican are calling you a threat they've woken up to, you know you've gone a bit too far. You went full bingo and dropped the mask and now you're going to see the consequences of that.

Trump has been found guilty of nothing.
You have an active criminal in the White House, heading up an entire crime family, and not a word from you condemning that activity.
Ever stop to think you might be the whacked one and not Trump?

It is her team, her Cult.
No words will penetrate her echo chamber.
She will never stop to think
That is not how Cults work.

Sorry Democrats. Your fantasy there would be some write in campaign that would derail Trump was just that............a fantasy.

You should go deal with RFK Jr. cuz he is gonna bleed voters from Biden in bid numbers.

Nikki Haley says she will vote for Donald Trump following their disputes during Republican primary
I was watching ABC news yesterday and they made it a point of reporting that Nikki Haley didn't actually endorse Trump but that she only said that she would vote for him. I had to chuckle.

They were voting AGAINST Trump you dope. She caved and is now a nobody
Not so fast. She’s sucking up to Dumb Don, and he loves a suck up. She wants the Secretary of State job so she can start WWIII, as directed by the oligarchs who own her. Don is just dumb enough to give her that job.

RFK jr. is an anti-vaxxer. Those people are Trump supporters.
There is more anti vaxers in MAGA than there is in Democrats by quite a large margin...

I don't think they get it.. They spend a couple of years saying vaccines kill people and then push a anti xaxer thinking it will rob more votes from the other side... Because his name is Kennedy, he wake up call, the rest of the Kennedys are voting for Biden.

If I were Sleepy Joe, I'd give Chris Christie a judge position before he jumps aboard the Trump Train as well.

This move by Haley is a catastrophe to the Biden Crime Family, the Sleepy one needs to take preemptive action to stop more defections.

Maybe if he can push the New Jersey governor to appoint Christie to the soon to be vacated Senate seat there?

Biden know he is just a disrupter candidate...

Why do you think Democrats have to be a dumb as ye are?

Ye pushed RFK, Democrats consider him a nutjob... Nutjobs vote for nutjobs, MAGA has more nutjobs...
Thanks for playing...

President Trump supporters didn't push Kennedy.
He's a Democrat.
Strategically it would be nice for any Democrat to take votes away from a Democrat incumbent President,
none want him to win.

There is more anti vaxers in MAGA than there is in Democrats by quite a large margin...

I don't think they get it.. They spend a couple of years saying vaccines kill people and then push a anti xaxer thinking it will rob more votes from the other side... Because his name is Kennedy, he wake up call, the rest of the Kennedys are voting for Biden.

President Trump supporters are not anti-vaxxers.
Your problem is that you have all of the facts in life wrong.

Or stay home? :dunno:

I guess we'll see.

Yeah but everyone on this side is sober enough to understand the threat to democracy that is this iteration of the Republican party. When even people like Mac1958 who'd happily vote for some establishment Republican are calling you a threat they've woken up to, you know you've gone a bit too far. You went full bingo and dropped the mask and now you're going to see the consequences of that.

Prior to Trump, ole mac-ey only voted for people who weren't actually running for President.

I was watching ABC news yesterday and they made it a point of reporting that Nikki Haley didn't actually endorse Trump but that she only said that she would vote for him. I had to chuckle.

There is a difference.
Small as it may be.
She would like something in return.
Could be that she wants him to have 1 or more policies that she believes in highlighted.

Forum List

Back