Nike Pulls Betsy Ross Flag Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Complains

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“It's not about protesting the flag" truthers hardest hit.

Drop the bastard in Tehran.

Colin Kaepernick’s flag protests have reportedly taken over the Nike board room.

The athletic-apparel giant began shipping out its Air Max 1 USA sneakers to go on sale this week in celebration of the July Fourth holiday, only to ask retailers to return them without explanation, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The shoes had a pattern mimicking the “Betsy Ross” flag of the newly independent colonies. After having been teased on social media, they are no longer available on Nike’s apps and websites.

Citing “people familiar with the matter,” the Journal reported that the cancellation happened because Kaepernick told Nike that he and others consider the flag an offensive symbol of a slave society.

Nike scraps ‘Betsy Ross Flag’ sneaker after Colin Kaepernick objects

Drat. I was must saying how my feet needed to look more patriotic. Now what will I do?

The anti American assholes don't deserve to live in this slave society. They should leave or commit suicide as soon as possible.

Nike pulls shoe with Betsy Ross American flag thanks to Colin Kaepernick
Sports apparel company Nike pulled a new shoe design ahead of its planned sales date because former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick complained about its featured Betsy Ross American flag design.

Nike I hope you keep playing with your political fire you bastards lets watch your stocks tank dumbasses.
Oh this post loser anti american bastard should be shipped to the US traitorous pos!

Nike pulls shoe with Betsy Ross American flag thanks to Colin Kaepernick
Sports apparel company Nike pulled a new shoe design ahead of its planned sales date because former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick complained about its featured Betsy Ross American flag design.

Nike I hope you keep playing with your political fire you bastards lets watch your stocks tank dumbasses.
Oh this post loser anti american bastard should be shipped to the US traitorous pos!
They want the death of American tradition, we have to put up with KooperDink's bullshit but we can't have anything to do with Betsy Ross.

Forum List

Back