Its people like Kaepernick that keeps hatred for black people alive.

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Kaepernick Pressured Nike to Recall American Flag Sneaker

Nike has decided to recall an American flag themed sneaker after former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick said the design offends him and others…

The Air Max 1 USA sneakers, which featured an image of an early American flag designed by Betsy Ross, were scheduled to go on sale this week to celebrate the Fourth of July, but were abruptly recalled after Kaepernick whined like a whipped-dog.

“Nike has chosen not to release the Air Max 1 Quick Strike Fourth of July as it featured the old version of the American flag,” a Nike spokeswoman told the Journal.

Kaepernick, who is sponsored by Nike, saw images of the sneaker online and reached out to the company to inform them that the image of the Revolutionary-era flag is reminiscent of slavery and therefore should not appear on their sneakers.

krapernik the punk, paid off by leftist scum to propagandize against American history that values patriotism & loyalty to our constitutional republic.

You know, while I did support Kapernick on his kneeling stance and did it because of that thing in the Constitution known as free speech and the right to peaceful protest, I can't support him on this one.

Granted, that was the flag flying over this country when we first started up with slavery, but that flag ALSO represents the beginning of this great country. While some might look at it as a symbol of oppression and slavery, many others in this country look at that flag as a symbol of us breaking away from Britain and being ruled by a king and becoming the republic and democracy that we are.

And, while I still support Kapernick's right to free speech, I think that he's wrong on this one. My free speech says that I disagree. No, I don't want any harm to come to him, nor do I wish for him to be persecuted for his statements, but I don't agree with him on this one.

To me, that particular flag represents the beginning of something great in the birth of this country.

God-Bless-America-Standard-Banner.jpg

Forum List

Back