Nigel Farage blasts Biden over Churchill bust 'removal' from Oval Office - 'Slap in face!'- LOL

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am fucking loving this. The UK has the highest death rates in the world, Northern Ireland is running out of food because of brexshit and half the population is being moved to higher ground because of the floods caused by global warning.
And this is all this cretin has to worry about. Farage can fuck off with trump. His era is over.

I am fucking loving this. The UK has the highest death rates in the world, Northern Ireland is running out of food because of brexshit and half the population is being moved to higher ground because of the floods caused by global warning.
And this is all this cretin has to worry about. Farage can fuck off with trump. His era is over.
Why is your country running out of food? Cant you people take care of yourselves? Or are you just stupid fucks , oh nevermind...Yes you are stupid fucks.....Worthless also.

Why is your country running out of food? Cant you people take care of yourselves? Or are you just stupid fucks , oh nevermind...Yes you are stupid fucks.....Worthless also.
Voting for lying conservatives has reduced the country to beggar status. Mismanagement and lying is not just a trump thing.

LOL Minister of Propaganda

The UK is doing as well as it can with their medical crisis under their Failed NHS system.It has nothing to do with Mr. Farage at all.

The complaint was Biden trashing Churchill like B. Hussein O did before him. Churchill's opposition to Germany during the world war and their system of Hitlercare was well known and despised by libs.

its clear that mr biden surrounded by Marxist Thugs , who hate mr. C. for 100 years already. I hope that D. party can stay in the center but I´d vote for R. they know how to make money and get down oriental despots like Putin

Forum List

Back