Nicki Minaj vs. Jiy

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Biden is trying to bring Nikki to the White house for a little brainwashing technique. They know that she has many followers and she is very convincing.
They are most likely are going to put an unregistered gun to the back of her head and have her to watched videos all the victims of the Clinton's body bag count.
And that will be enough to convince her to change her mind about the vaccine.

And FOX news is covering up for Biden's scare tactics presentation, by saying it is a privilege to be in Biden's presence.

obama boogie.gif

I am rooting for Nicki. Go get the hypocrite!

From my understanding she was reporting about a reaction a friend of hers had had to the vaccine and the left jumped all over her, without even knowing that apparently her friend had received the Chinese vaccine. I wonder how many of these lefties including Biden and Fauci would go to the front of the line to get the Chinese vaccine. If they knew that, they would be one of the first ones running out the back door. But attack Nicki for her stance on the vaccine.

The Globalists are making their move to push Nikki a Black woman into submission. Black people will never come out of slavery.

What the Globalists are doing to these Black celebrities reminds me of this scene in a movie. I guess that Blacks need to stay in their lane and agree with Whitey.

frame_04_delay-0.05s.gif

frame_00_delay-0.05s.gif

Attachments

• frame_01_delay-0.05s.gif
    frame_01_delay-0.05s.gif
    419.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Forum List

Back