Federal Judge: E Jean Carroll lawsuit may move forward

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This may be the iceberg that sinks the trump ship? Sooner or later trump is gonna have to come up with his DNA.

Isn't Trump the one that insisted that defamation law should be made stronger so it was easier to sue and win?

Hope he likes this slice

You knew she'd go shopping for a lib judge.
I guess she wants her day in court. Trump hires crap lawyers. So, it looks like she will get her day in court.

This may be the iceberg that sinks the trump ship? Sooner or later trump is gonna have to come up with his DNA.
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

This is just part of the plan to harass Trump forever.
So, you reject evidence which may prove dumb donald is a rapist? Anyone who is innocent would gladly offer their DNA which would be exculpatory. Dumb Donald would not be harassed had he been honest and appeared before the Congress or Courts to testify under oath.

So, you reject evidence which may prove dumb donald is a rapist? Anyone who is innocent would gladly offer their DNA which would be exculpatory. Dumb Donald would not be harassed had he been honest and appeared before the Congress or Courts to testify under oath.
He should not give ANYONE DNA. The entire story looks like a bad fabrication.

From the Liar in Chief to the Rapist in Chief....2024!!!

Of course he's not a rapist and certainly not a sexual pervert. I doubt he spends his lunch hours at Bloomingdale's. The whole thing is a hate Trump fabrication. .
"Grab eml by the pussy"....Donald the PERVERT.....

Funny. When it was bill clinton in a consensual relationship, you loons were all for trials.

why would the judge throw it out before trial?

:cuckoo:

You can't help but lie.

We get that it is in your Bidenasslicking DNA.

If I was trump I would give a sample so that they can clear his name. But I have never raped anyone so that is a small gesture.

Forum List

Back