Nicki Minaj now getting death threats from the media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Welcome to our new normal, a Gestapo like media.
Typical democrats.

We had that definition about 10 days ago.

Racist - a person who believes blacks have the right to disagree with the Democrats

Anti racist - person who believes blacks do not have theright to disagree with the Democrats, and any black who does should be called names, harassed, have eggs hurled at, and threatened....

Black bigots and their Zionist media enablers....

Welcome to our new normal, a Gestapo like media.
How does anybody keep a straight face listening to this ever evolving staged publicity event?

o1-a1-2-3-jpg.541362

How does anybody keep a straight face listening to this ever evolving staged publicity event?
If it were really just a "staged," publicity event. . . the establishment would not be pushing back as hard as they are. . . they are scared as shit when one of their own goes off the rez. . . You have no idea the amount of folks she influences, and the following she commands. More folks listen to her than they do Fauci or Biden. The establishment knows this.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, she is damn serious about her freedom to have independent thought, action, and her right to be informed, and that this event did indeed occur. However, the establishment went into overdrive to cover it all up, to get to everyone involved, and went to extraordinary efforts convince the public she is bat-shit insane. They deployed all their propagandists in the effort. It is pathetic.

If it were really just a "staged," publicity event. . . the establishment would not be pushing back as hard as they are. . . they are scared as shit when one of their own goes off the rez. . . You have no idea the amount of folks she influences, and the following she commands. More folks listen to her than they do Fauci or Biden. The establishment knows this.

No, she is damn serious about her freedom to have independent thought, action, and her right to be informed, and that this event did indeed occur. However, the establishment went into overdrive to cover it all up, to get to everyone involved, and went to extraordinary efforts convince the public she is bat-shit insane. They deployed all their propagandists in the effort. It is pathetic.

I am old and have a lot of problem taking people like her serious. I guess I am not one of the people easily influenced by attention whores.

If Fauci or Biden had a ghetto booty like Nicki they have influence also.

I can't stand her music and everytime I see her all i see is ass and cleavage. So I don't pay attention to her. It's fine if others like her work, I just don't happen to.

But I hope she doesn't back down. We need more popular public people showing how you get treated when you don't follow the herd mindlessly. Hopefully she can wake up some younger folks to the fact you don't have to do and think what the masses tell you to.

Forum List

Back