Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

But on the bright side, Biden is encouraging Liberals to cut their boys' dicks off, making it impossible for them to reproduce!!! :laughing0301:

The crazy thing is that doctors will be required to perform these sex changes under penalty of law.

If a little boy in kindergarten tells his teacher "I am a girl", the kid has a "right" to have his penis amputated. If the doctor refuses to do it, he will be condemned as a Transphobe.
I expect that primarily liberal doctors that agree with and enjoy cutting the dicks of boys to turn them into girls will go into that field of surgery. So they will not have to be forced to perform the sex changes....they will do so willingly.
That’s one way to cut down the number of abortions.

Ok, well let's talk numbers. How many women compete in women sports? How many transgender men compete in women sports?

I agree that it's not fair but it seems like such a small issue that I don't see why it's so heavily discussed by people on the right.

But due to their genetic advantages they will be over-represented in female sports, and will take up spaces from actual genetic women.

Um... so?

Oh, noes, they'll be over represented in those sports that nobody watches!!!

The ironic thing is, the only reason why universities have female sports is because of a bit of idiocy known as Title X, (the kind of government social engineering you are against.) So they have to hand out all these scholarships for sports with women no one is interested in, instead of the scholarships for the college sports people actually watch (which is really just basketball and football.)

Seriously, I met some of the Title X Girls in College... one particular knob was a complete waste case, but she had a scholarship for swimming. Paid for by the fees of students who were actually working their way through college.

Or maybe not get that scholarship you worked for, or that endorsement because you got beaten by a man allowed to compete in women's sports.

Oh, noes, you mean you might have to STUDY HARD to get a scholarship? That would be just awful.

As far as "endorsement", you think anyone is going to really want their product advertised by the Trans-babe?

Ok, well let's talk numbers. How many women compete in women sports? How many transgender men compete in women sports?

I agree that it's not fair but it seems like such a small issue that I don't see why it's so heavily discussed by people on the right.

Because they can't use race or homophobia to scare people anymore... they are kind of scraping the bottom of the hate barrel.. "Hey, Trans people. Their kind of freaks. Let's panic people about them."

Because they can't use race or homophobia to scare people anymore... they are kind of scraping the bottom of the hate barrel.. "Hey, Trans people. Their kind of freaks. Let's panic people about them."
Yo Joe.....the amount of males of all colors living in poverty is rising. Undereducated and getting more and more pizzed off. And we keep playing games with the fringe. These small issues you speak of add up and the costs add up. In the end with things bad a cleansing will occur. And a lot of people do not want to be cleansed from the earth. We have seen it before.

.....why do you think they separate them in the Olympics???!!!..not only do females have less muscle, the muscle they do have does not have the endurance/etc that male muscle has
etc

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Nobody is as sexist as progressives.

In sports ....women have to compete with women, men with men, and transgenders with transgenders.

What is so complicate to understand??:4_13_65:

.....why do you think they separate them in the Olympics???!!!..not only do females have less muscle, the muscle they do have does not have the endurance/etc that male muscle has
etc

You are kind of making a point against women's athletics... They are almost like the Special Olympics.... Nobody cares but their families.

I mean, I rarely spend my time watching sports to start with, but I certainly wouldn't watch them with people with less endurance and strength... that would be boring.

Thats no comfort to the girl athletes who have to compete against boys who are stronger and faster

And this is my problem, why?

In sports ....women have to compete with women, men with men, and transgenders with transgenders.

Or maybe you make everyone compete together... frankly, that sounds fair.

You are kind of making a point against women's athletics... They are almost like the Special Olympics.... Nobody cares but their families.
That may be true but bleeding heart libs passed a law mandating equal treatment for womens athlethics

so you cant have it both ways now

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

View attachment 405974
About the same chance the OP has of encountering a woman who is interested in him.

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

Doesn't change the fact that they are still male, regardless of what they claim, they have the physical advantages that pertain to being male, and claiming to be female so that they can compete against real females is still cheating, and certainly unfair to actual female athletes.

Thats no comfort to the girl athletes who have to compete against boys who are stronger and faster

And this is my problem, why?

You're advocating and defending the insanity that causes this to happen.

Not your problem, of course. It has no effect on you. So, like any good sociopath you don't give a shit about those who are adversely affected by it.

Billie Jean King complained that actual men who are not strong enough or good enough to win against men are claiming to be women. They easily get the prize money and the scholarships. When these men have gotten all they can they go back to being men.

Wrong question.

How many actual transgender men compete in women's sports? How many biological men claim to be transgendered because winning against biological women is so easy. It's easy money.

Wrong question.

How many actual transgender men compete in women's sports? How many biological men claim to be transgendered because winning against biological women is so easy. It's easy money.

I don't know. How many is it?

You think it's a big deal so go ahead and tell us how many biological men claim to be transgendered so that they can win?

Wrong question.

You think it's a big deal so go ahead and tell us how many biological men claim to be transgendered so that they can win?
One is too many. It's cheating. No biological male should ever be allowed in women's sports.

Wrong question.

Does it matter? This issue is completely one sided, due to biology. That's what creates the problem.

Forum List

Back