Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports

Does it matter? This issue is completely one sided, due to biology. That's what creates the problem.
Liberals would argue that now that there are 57 genders - or is it 157? - there is no way to return to the old days where women only competed against other women

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female
Women's sports are in almost all cases "non-contact" sports -- not to mention most women who play sports at all are more or less tomboys in any case, and need not feel threatened by "male" competiton.
The crazy thing is that doctors will be required to perform these sex changes under penalty of law.
Dr. Martin Luther, the learned and educated preacher of reformation, regeneration, and new birth, has kindly explained there there is no salvation under such operations or works of the law.
If a little boy in kindergarten tells his teacher "I am a girl", the kid has a "right" to have his penis amputated. If the doctor refuses to do it, he will be condemned as a Transphobe.
First of all, don't grow a girl's clit into a penis, stunt her breasts, and call her a boy. The damned doctors have been diddling with the babies at every stage of development in the womb, and during and after birth. We need more effective ways to punish the doctors out of their malpractice, and, since they lobbied so successfully for tort reform, to torture them into better caring for their smallest patients, as to do them no harm or injustice.

Does it matter? This issue is completely one sided, due to biology. That's what creates the problem.
Liberals would argue that now that there are 57 genders - or is it 157? - there is no way to return to the old days where women only competed against other women
An amendment to their state constitution would fix it if it defined male/female by biology and simply ignored voodoo science nonsense like 'gender' in regards to participation in sports in public schools.

But due to their genetic advantages they will be over-represented in female sports, and will take up spaces from actual genetic women.

Um... so?

Oh, noes, they'll be over represented in those sports that nobody watches!!!

The ironic thing is, the only reason why universities have female sports is because of a bit of idiocy known as Title X, (the kind of government social engineering you are against.) So they have to hand out all these scholarships for sports with women no one is interested in, instead of the scholarships for the college sports people actually watch (which is really just basketball and football.)

Seriously, I met some of the Title X Girls in College... one particular knob was a complete waste case, but she had a scholarship for swimming. Paid for by the fees of students who were actually working their way through college.

Or maybe not get that scholarship you worked for, or that endorsement because you got beaten by a man allowed to compete in women's sports.

Oh, noes, you mean you might have to STUDY HARD to get a scholarship? That would be just awful.

As far as "endorsement", you think anyone is going to really want their product advertised by the Trans-babe?

You may actually be the shittiest liberal I have ever seen. You must have shit for brains. I'm serious. Athletics have given women in this country a path that was unheard of a half-century ago. Girls and women who play sports have better self-confidence, higher self-esteem and a ton of psychological benefits. (positive body image, higher psychological well being, general health and independence).

For you to shit on women's athletics is sexist and draconian. Liberals should disown your dumb ass. And its Title IX. (NINE dumb ass).

These people who think that its fair for a biological man to compete against women are simply out of their mind and are responsible for degrading overall quality of life in America. Trans adolescents are attempting suicide at rates that are truly shocking and horrific. You guys should be so proud.

Last edited:
An amendment to their state constitution would fix it if it defined male/female by biology and simply ignored voodoo science nonsense like 'gender' in regards to participation in sports in public schools.

Do you realize how insane it is to think that there should even be a need for any such amendment?

Biology is what it is, and cares nothing for any laws or acts of government.

No law, no court ruling, no amendment, no executive order, no act of any kind of government, can change the distinction between male and female, or cause one to become the other. Neither does it make sense to suppose that there ought to be any need for an act of government to recognize and codify this distinction.

But due to their genetic advantages they will be over-represented in female sports, and will take up spaces from actual genetic women.

Um... so?

Oh, noes, they'll be over represented in those sports that nobody watches!!!

The ironic thing is, the only reason why universities have female sports is because of a bit of idiocy known as Title X, (the kind of government social engineering you are against.) So they have to hand out all these scholarships for sports with women no one is interested in, instead of the scholarships for the college sports people actually watch (which is really just basketball and football.)

Seriously, I met some of the Title X Girls in College... one particular knob was a complete waste case, but she had a scholarship for swimming. Paid for by the fees of students who were actually working their way through college.

Or maybe not get that scholarship you worked for, or that endorsement because you got beaten by a man allowed to compete in women's sports.

Oh, noes, you mean you might have to STUDY HARD to get a scholarship? That would be just awful.

As far as "endorsement", you think anyone is going to really want their product advertised by the Trans-babe?

Title IX was necessary at the time but too clumsily implemented, just like things like Affirmative Action.

Once again it all boils down to if you don't care for it, you don't think it has the right to exist, and fuck everyone else.

Fascists gotta Fascist.

Last February, three female Connecticut high school runners launched a federal Title IX lawsuit because, over three competitive seasons from 2017 to 2019, two genetically male athletes scooped gold and silver in 15 women’s state championship titles. A minimum of 85 female athletes are estimated to have thereby lost out on opportunities for advancement.

Where are all the feminists standing up against the misogyny of men identifying as women?

This is the deal.....left wing male politicians vote to allow left wing women to kill their babies through abortion, and the left wing females look the other way when those males sexually abuse and exploit lower class women......it all comes down to abortion and the killing of children.

Nice That the Left No Longer Let Women Have a Chance to Win in Sports
Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Quite to the contrary, WM, these ugly, flat-chested, muscular, hairy transgenders ARE the Left's idea of the ideal woman! :auiqs.jpg:

So in their mind, they are not being unfair to woman, indeed, they are merely improving the model. :smoke:

It only takes a few transgenders among hundreds of real biological girls to win all the gold, silver and bronze metals in track and field events.

How many transgenders are winning the gold, silver, and bronze medals in track and field events?

Surely you can point us at the number of instances where this is occurring since you are so devastated by this.

The Left prefer women remain in the kitchen.

Transgender sports policies have thrown fair play out the window

Athletes who are genetically male are, on average, 40 per cent heavier, 15 per cent faster and 25-50 per cent stronger than those born female

Transgenders are less than .03% of the population. Women athletes have less chance of running into a Unicorn on the field....

View attachment 405974

Not exactly true. Several marginal men athletes, have undergone gender change, specifically to compete in women's sports.

As one might logically imagine, I would wager the reason these men have done this, is because they know they will never be in the top ranks of Athletes among other men. But when they become 'a woman', they have a very good chance of making it into the higher ranks of women sports, specifically because of their male advantage.

So while your statement that a woman is unlikely to make a transgender male in real life, is about as likely as finding a unicorn might be true..... I wager that isn't true in an athletic situation because men are using that to their advantage specifically in athletic situations.

That is why they are doing it. A man that might be marginal in men's competitions, will naturally be at the top of women's competitions. Which again, is exactly what we've seen.

In fact, I wager that if you made a separate athletic competition for transgender people, that the number of transgender people competing in athletic would drop like a rock. Because if everyone around you had the same genetic advantage, it would defeat the reason they are doing it.

That may be true but bleeding heart libs passed a law mandating equal treatment for womens athlethics

so you cant have it both ways now

Sure we can... Or maybe we can stop handing out athletic scholarships to brain-dead jocks... Just let the guys who have talent go directly to the majors...

You're advocating and defending the insanity that causes this to happen.

Not your problem, of course. It has no effect on you. So, like any good sociopath you don't give a @shit about those who are adversely affected by it.

Because you haven't really explained to me why anyone is actually "adversely affected".

A black kid being shot in the back by a racist cop is "adversely effected".

Some girl in a sport having to compete against a he-she, meh, she'll get over it.

Doesn't change the fact that they are still male, regardless of what they claim, they have the physical advantages that pertain to being male, and claiming to be female so that they can compete against real females is still cheating, and certainly unfair to actual female athletes.

Okay. So they are cheating.

So are the wealthy white parents who pay for extra coaching the poor black kids don't get.

The school that had tons of money to invest in their athletic programs has an advantage over the school from the poor district that doesn't have enough money to invest in equipment.

I mean, we can go on all day about the "inequities" of real life, but you are all hung up about this very rare occasion where a Trans kid feels just confident enough to try to compete.

You may actually be the shittiest liberal I have ever seen. You must have shit for brains. I'm serious. Athletics have given women in this country a path that was unheard of a half-century ago. Girls and women who play sports have better self-confidence, higher self-esteem and a ton of psychological benefits. (positive body image, higher psychological well being, general health and independence).

Well, you are starting out on the assumption that I'm a liberal. I'm not. I'm a pragmatist.

Most people aren't athletes... and if they need to have a plastic trophy to have "self-esteem", then they have bigger problems.

So the stupidity that is Title IX has meant that colleges have to give athletic scholarships to girls who are dumber than stumps that are paid for by the kid who might be working as a waitress or a stripper to pay for college. Unlike sports like Football or Men's basketball, which people pay to see and might lead to some of them going professional, (It's 2% in the NFL, only 1.2% in the NBA), the Girl's Track Champ really isn't going to ever be able to do that for a living.

And now you are upset that this gamed system is being gamed by someone else? Really?

These people who think that its fair for a biological man to compete against women are simply out of their mind and are responsible for degrading overall quality of life in America. Trans adolescents are attempting suicide at rates that are truly shocking and horrific. You guys should be so proud.

If there is a high rate of Trans suicide, it's because of Bigots like you and Bob Blaylock , not because we are trying to foster acceptance.

Title IX was necessary at the time but too clumsily implemented, just like things like Affirmative Action.

Once again it all boils down to if you don't care for it, you don't think it has the right to exist, and fuck everyone else.

Naw, man, this is a case where you want to do a carve out for privilege... and then get upset when someone games the system.

You know how I paid for college.... Not because I was an "Athlete".... Hardly. I got through college by joining the National Guard and working two minimum wage jobs. So I can't get terribly upset that someone can't get into college because she got outrun by that very rare Tranny Kid.

So I went to UIC, which at the time, had a Title IX program that was being paid for through student fees the rest of us had to pay. And they built a new stadium when I was there. Which the students also ended up paying for.

So, if we had system of free college, how many of these kids would be on teams or even care about them?

Most people aren't athletes... and if they need to have a plastic trophy to have "self-esteem", then they have bigger problems.

You should really try to educate yourself on the positive benefits of our young people being involved in sport, athletics, or competition of some kind....particularly girls and women.

If there is a high rate of Trans suicide, it's because of Bigots like you and Bob Blaylock , not because we are trying to foster acceptance.

What do you mean "if"? I will never accept some dumb ass person like you telling me it's ok to cut the dick off of a 12 year old boy and call him a girl. You should really "follow the science" on this subject and the research that backs up my previous statement about the transgender suicide attempt rates.

Its a shame that everyone who reads your reply will become dumber because of your ignorance.

If there is a high rate of Trans suicide, it's because of Bigots like you and Bob Blaylock, not because we are trying to foster acceptance.

To be that confused about the distinction between men and women, to the point of not even knowing which of those one is, is prima facie proof of a severely fucked-up mind; of someone with severe psychiatric issues, and an inability to cope with obvious reality that is almost certain to lead to a high rate of suicide and other self-destructive behavior.

To try to blame the results of this on those of us who refuse to play along with or affirm the insane delusions of those who are mad is simply bullshit.

Forum List

Back