Nice one CIC Trump ... US troop injuries after Iran missile strike rises to 64

I never did support the war and if the Slate still had it archived I would access them to prove I was fully against the war but did not fully blame Bush like you just did...

Had the Congress not passed the bipartisan 2002 Iraq Resolution then Bush would have not had the power he needed to invade.

So blame goes to those like Biden along with Bush...

Both sides are full of shit when it come to their concern and mocking of what happened in Iraq after the death of the Iranian General and Trump should man up and admit his first words were wrong and that injuries did happen and he will later release a full detailed statement...
The Resolution merely gave Bush authority. The final decision and responsibility belonged to one (1) person and one (1) person only: Bush.

Without the resolution he ( Bush ) would have never had the authority to invade.

Congress failed the American people and the world in 2002 and now Pelosi want to fix it...

Democrats and Republicans own that mess in the Middle East and just not Bush!
That's just denial. The CIC is at the very top. One person makes the final decision.

Holy shit, I am in denial?

Bullshit!

You know very well had the 2002 Iraq Resolution not been passed and given to Bush we would not be here!

Bush nor Trump were or are Kings!

Both sides own this and not just one man and remember Trump has the 2002 Resolution to do as he please with, so when will you accept the reality this is more than Bush?
Who makes the final decision whether OR NOT to send American troops to war?

There is one answer. What is it?

Who gave him the fucking power to do so?

There is only one goddamn answer so stop excusing Biden for his vote!

The Resolution merely gave Bush authority. The final decision and responsibility belonged to one (1) person and one (1) person only: Bush.

Without the resolution he ( Bush ) would have never had the authority to invade.

Congress failed the American people and the world in 2002 and now Pelosi want to fix it...

That's just denial. The CIC is at the very top. One person makes the final decision.

Bullshit!

You know very well had the 2002 Iraq Resolution not been passed and given to Bush we would not be here!

Both sides own this and not just one man and remember Trump has the 2002 Resolution to do as he please with, so when will you accept the reality this is more than Bush?

You didn't answer my question.

The keyboard Rambos don't care about the costs of military action - look at the TRILLIONS of dollars, THOUSANDS of young American lives lost, and THOUSANDS MORE young American minds, limbs and families destroyed since 2003 over there in the sand.

They SUPPORTED Bush's wars, and now they PRETEND they NEVER DID.

And these injuries? Hey, collateral damage. No big deal. Spin for Trump no matter what.

I never did support the war and if the Slate still had it archived I would access them to prove I was fully against the war but did not fully blame Bush like you just did...

Had the Congress not passed the bipartisan 2002 Iraq Resolution then Bush would have not had the power he needed to invade.

Both sides are full of shit when it come to their concern and mocking of what happened in Iraq after the death of the Iranian General and Trump should man up and admit his first words were wrong and that injuries did happen and he will later release a full detailed statement...
After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched 700 sites and came up empty the lame excuse to invade was gone. The responsibility for the 4,500 dead and 23,000 wounded is on one man and one man alone and it wasn`t anyone named Biden, Clinton, Kerry, etc. Manson`s prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi properly called it murder.
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Wikipedia

Pappy Bush was corrupt and was receiving money from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia hated Saddam Hussein and lobbied and bribed their way to war.

The military always votes for war because they want to use their shiny new megadeath weapons.

Bullshit!

Oh yes I did because without the resolution Bush would have not had the power and blessing of Congress!

So who gave him the power?

So is the President a King now and can do whatever he or she want?

No, and without Congress blessing at that time Bush would have been in deeper shit than what he is now or then had he went without Congress authorization!

So who gave him the power to do so Mac and why do you excuse the failure of Congress of that time?

If Bush is guilty, so are they!

The keyboard Rambos don't care about the costs of military action - look at the TRILLIONS of dollars, THOUSANDS of young American lives lost, and THOUSANDS MORE young American minds, limbs and families destroyed since 2003 over there in the sand.

And these injuries? Hey, collateral damage. No big deal. Spin for Trump no matter what.

After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched 700 sites and came up empty the lame excuse to invade was gone. The responsibility for the 4,500 dead and 23,000 wounded is on one man and one man alone and it wasn`t anyone named Biden, Clinton, Kerry, etc. Manson`s prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi properly called it murder.

Funny how the Congress had no involvement in this when they gave him ( Bush ) the power to invade...

Still making excuses for the no balls Congress of 2002 and if Bush should be put on trial so should the entire U.S. Government because again Bush was not a King!
The war authorization was given as a means to force Saddam to allow the UN weapons inspectors into Iraq and it worked as designed. It was understood by those with measurable IQs that an invasion was contingent on whether SH cooperated or not and he did. Gomer killed and maimed our soldiers and there`s no way around that fact.

Funny how the Congress had no involvement in this when they gave him ( Bush ) the power to invade...

Still making excuses for the no balls Congress of 2002 and if Bush should be put on trial so should the entire U.S. Government because again Bush was not a King!
The war authorization was given as a means to force Saddam to allow the UN weapons inspectors into Iraq and it worked as designed. It was understood by those with measurable IQs that an invasion was contingent on whether SH cooperated or not and he did. Gomer killed and maimed our soldiers and there`s no way around that fact.

Funny how those like you play this game and excuse the failure of the Congress as usual.

Isn't George W. Bush the same guy that many of you claimed was a illegitimate President and a cowboy that was retarded at the time the USSC halted the count in Florida?

So seeing he was all that and members of Congress gave him the power to invade Iraq, then tell me why were they so retarded to trust a man they considered to be retarded and illegitimate President?

Could you imagine Pelosi giving Trump such powers, oh wait he has those powers she forgot to take away from Obama back in 2009 to 2011...

So as you blame one person the entire U.S. Government is to blame for allowing Cowboy that power and to say " but we did not know " is no excuse when granting such destructive powers!

Funny how those like you play this game and excuse the failure of the Congress as usual.

Isn't George W. Bush the same guy that many of you claimed was a illegitimate President and a cowboy that was retarded at the time the USSC halted the count in Florida?

So seeing he was all that and members of Congress gave him the power to invade Iraq, then tell me why were they so retarded to trust a man they considered to be retarded and illegitimate President?

Could you imagine Pelosi giving Trump such powers, oh wait he has those powers she forgot to take away from Obama back in 2009 to 2011...

So as you blame one person the entire U.S. Government is to blame for allowing Cowboy that power and to say " but we did not know " is no excuse when granting such destructive powers!
Congress didn`t order an invasion and neither did Pelosi or Obama. It was Bush. You need to quit while you`re behind. Oh, and Hunter Biden didn`t order the invasion either.

Congress didn`t order an invasion and neither did Pelosi or Obama. It was Bush. You need to quit while you`re behind. Oh, and Hunter Biden didn`t order the invasion either.

Wow, where did I mention Hunter Biden in this conversation?

Are you forgetting which sock you are using?

Also is your reading comprehension that limited?

Congress gave Bush the 2002 Authorization and you excuse them by saying " well they did not know what he would do " and now Pelosi is wanting to revoke it after she did nothing about it from 2009 to 2011 when she could have revoked it when Obama was President.

I said nothing about Obama invading Iraq and he was not Senator when the authorization was passed but he used it to excuse his usage of drones in Yemen...

So tell me when do you hold Congress accountable?

Only when the GOP has complete control?

I mean if they should not be held accountable for giving a chimp a loaded gun and allowing that chimp to cause harm then what are they responsible for and what good are they?

Now I bet you will claim I am calling Obama the chimp because simple minded people that read the Kos daily will do that but the Chimp comment was for Bush, so here is another way to put it:

You hand a loaded gun to a chimp and the chimp shoot your enemy do we blame the chimp, you or both?

First I blame you for your stupidity for handing that chimp the loaded gun because you know doing so would result in someone being killed and then I blame the chimp.

So both Congress and Bush hold their faults in this but of course you will live in denial because Congress is never at fault, well unless it is GOP, right?

21 troops have been evacuated from Iraq. Others have returned to duty. Has the military discouraged troops from reporting brain injury causing the late injury reports?

If the Iranian missile strikes were so powerful, did the US military fail to adequately protect its troops from strikes it knew were coming?

The injury toll from the Iran missile strike is increasing daily. Thank god there were no troops with bone spurs at the sites or deaths would have been certain.

Fortunately for the Iranians, thick-skulled Donald Trump has denounced brain-injured troops as thin-skulled, sissies, and cowards. It is not Iran's fault that sissies and cowards have infested Donald Trump's military.

When will the toll from the Iranian missiles stop growing?

Are Iranian missiles more powerful than US intelligence was aware of?

US troop injuries after Iran missile strike rises to 64
No doubt your solution to either Iranian generals and ISIS or other terrorists, planning and killing American or other Infidels, is....I'm guessing, strong language and in the case of Iran, perhaps more sanctions. Wait, they're already almost sanctioned to the max.
Or, perhaps, it's to run away, thinking that just because you've run away, Islam doesn't want you converted to Islam, subjugated by Islam or, killed for not agreeing to the first two.

This from the same ilk that ran in circles screaming how Obama was waging wars in all these countries and cried when Obama took out a US citizen terrorist.

Trump did something stupid. He assassinated a foreign country's leadership.

He did it & put US troops in danger.

He left troops close to Iran in bases without missile defense systems.

Then he mocked their injuries.

Only a total asshole defends that action.

I may not use that word but I believe the overall point applies to anyone that defends any of it.

An a **** would sit quietly after President Obama and Sec of State watched an ambassador of the Untied States plead for help...and perish when none came.

President Trump reacted like President Obama and Sec Of State Clinton should have

Lhi ng fuck. Obama ordered the Joint Chiefs to do what they could. You assfucks need to quit using the deaths at Benghazi as political fodder. Watch what? Do you think there was a live feed? Or are you just another dumbass Trumpette liar?

We should have never been running arms out of there. When you do stupid things, bad things happen.

Bullshit!

Oh yes I did because without the resolution Bush would have not had the power and blessing of Congress!

No, and without Congress blessing at that time Bush would have been in deeper shit than what he is now or then had he went without Congress authorization!

So who gave him the power to do so Mac and why do you excuse the failure of Congress of that time?

While I agree they all are guilty, it was Bush that went before them and lied us into the war. Biden's constant support of war is one reason I will never vote for him BUT Bush deserves to rot in hell for what he did.

If George W. Bush hadn't invaded Iraq in the first place, we wouldn't have been there in the first place.

No doubt but that doesn't excuse still being there.
Trump ran on getting us out of endless wars, but keeps being pressured by the Hawks on both sides of the aisle, as well as the Pentagon to stay for various reasons. The other thing is that no matter what you do, Islam is composed of two houses. The House of Islam and the House of War.
The House of Islam is responsible for the teachings of Muhammad and its adherence, while the House of War has the responsibility to commit to war (Jihad) against all infidels until only Islam rules the Earth. What we call terrorists are simply the para-military arm of Islam. Muslims can enter into "contracts" with infidels, however, it can only be on a temporary basis. But the goal always remains, to destroy all that is un-Islamic. Because of Islam's House of War, Islam's para-military arm will always be attacking soft targets, killing infidels. Are we to simply complain to Iran (or any other Islamic nation) when their para-military arm kills Americans, Thai's, Chinese, Hindus, Brits, Germans, Spaniards, Canadians, French, Danes, Kenyans, Filipinos, Russians and Dutch? All these nations and more have experienced attacks by Islamists. If you say, "well, they also attack other Muslims," true. However, the reason for this is that in the case of the Shiites and the Sunnis, they consider the other, not true Muslims, so what do you think about you!

It's the United States starting the wars, overthrowing the governments of other countries and killing tens of thousands.

We have no moral standing to be condemning anyone .
World War I: A Serbian Nationalist and European defense treaties got that war going. We entered into it late.
World War II: Germany started that war in September of 1939. We didn't get declare war until Japan declared it an ally of Germany and attacked us.
Korean War: North Korea invaded South Korea and the United Nations sent in troops, we were included. We're still there because we have a defense treaty with the South Korean government.
Vietnam War: There you have me. Our entry into this conflict was built on a lie, however, to be fair, the non-Communist government in Vietnam wanted help to not be forced into Communism. We only pulled out due to US public pressure. The intentions to help a people not be forced into Communism was well intentioned.
Lebanon: We were part of a Multi-National Peace Keeping Force, not fighting a war.
Operation Desert Shield (Saudi Arabia) Libya attacked Kuwait, took their airfields and began amassing troops on Saudi Arabia's border. Saudi Arabia's government requested our military assistance and as both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia were major oil importers to the US, it was in our National Security interest to agree to go in militarily. After the Libyans were thrown out, no-fly zones were placed on Libya to keep a buffer zone between them and Kuwait.
Haiti: Operation Uphold Democracy was implemented, sending in 20,000 troops to re-install the Democratically elected president and oust a military junta that had taken over.
Panama: The Panamanian government confined US students to the school they were attending and Noriega was aiding in drug trafficking, so a force was sent in to retrieve the students and get Noriega.
Iraq: Operation Desert Storm. I have very mixed feelings about this one. The US CIA aided in getting Hussein into power. He tortured and killed a lot of Iraqis. However, on the other side, those that wanted him out were the Shiites. We got him into power because the ruler at the time, was pro-Communism. It was sort of a damned if you do get involved and damned if you don't. Although, I think in the long term, we should have just stayed out of it completely, but that's hindsight. You can't go back and have a do over.
Bosnia: NATO, which we are a part of pressured Bosnia to stop attacking civilian targets, they refused and NATO went in, and since NATO goes in, we have to go along. That's what treaties are about.
Afghanistan: Osama bin Laden orchestrated the attacks that brought down the World Trade Center and struck the Pentagon. Per his statement, he did so because infidels were in his homeland of Saudi Arabia. Well, Saudi Arabia requested us there to curtail Hussein's aggression. He told his followers that he could not rest until there were no more infidels. He was a follower of the Muslim Brotherhood.
He left Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and went into Afghanistan. The US demanded that the then Taliban government turn him over to the US for prosecution. The Taliban, following Afghani custom, refused to turn a guest over to a foreign government for prosecution, especially an infidel nation.
They said, "if you want him, come try and take him." They were keenly aware that no nation had ever conquered them, they had forced the Russians out and felt confident that the same would hold true. So, we accepted their challenge. Hey, when you're given a challenge like that, go for it.
The Afghani's that had been allied with the Russians, wanted their government back, so sided with the US and through our combined efforts, have gotten the original government, back in Kabul, albeit tenuously. Once we killed bin Laden and his main followers, we should have then pulled out, but we're still bogged down there. That's one that needs to end.
Now, there have been numerous small interventions, mostly in the form of advisors for established governments or some rebel forces, but those are about the only actual wars that involved massive troops.
A fair amount of nations get involved in foreign conflicts. Mankind has been killing his fellow humans since he first picked up a rock or other blunt or sharp implement and it isn't going to end until mankind ceases to exist on the planet, no matter what you or I wish.

So as you note, we have no moral standing in condemning others.
Only in a few cases. No nation is without some guilt in international affairs, or even domestic affairs. In ours, we had slavery, but so too did every other region of the globe in the past. It was a more primitive mentality then.

Bullshit!

While I agree they all are guilty, it was Bush that went before them and lied us into the war. Biden's constant support of war is one reason I will never vote for him BUT Bush deserves to rot in hell for what he did.
At the end of Bush's last term in office, he also showed himself to be a supporter of George Soros," "New World Order," claiming: "There's a New World Order" coming and you're gonna love it!" George Soros' so-called "New World Order," has been a nightmare in Europe and nations are complaining and threatening to leave the EU because of it, of which, England has left it, with others seriously considering the same action.
As to the military situation today, being president means you have various advisors in the form of your cabinet, which includes the Secretary of Defense (which used to be called the Secretary of War), as well as top generals, senior politicians in your own party, as well as some in the opposing party. If they are in favor of staying involved in the conflicts for varying reasons, the president is being pressured from all sides and have to make decisions based upon what intel you are given and their advice. Just because we average citizens would like to see us out of all conflicts, doesn't mean it's the right decision, as we don't have all the facts. There will always be international power plays and some involve us and if it means sending in "advisors," or some troops, so that those we perceive as enemies, can be forestalled or driven back, then so be it. It's the 21's century and there's no way we can have an isolationist policy.

No doubt but that doesn't excuse still being there.
Trump ran on getting us out of endless wars, but keeps being pressured by the Hawks on both sides of the aisle, as well as the Pentagon to stay for various reasons. The other thing is that no matter what you do, Islam is composed of two houses. The House of Islam and the House of War.
The House of Islam is responsible for the teachings of Muhammad and its adherence, while the House of War has the responsibility to commit to war (Jihad) against all infidels until only Islam rules the Earth. What we call terrorists are simply the para-military arm of Islam. Muslims can enter into "contracts" with infidels, however, it can only be on a temporary basis. But the goal always remains, to destroy all that is un-Islamic. Because of Islam's House of War, Islam's para-military arm will always be attacking soft targets, killing infidels. Are we to simply complain to Iran (or any other Islamic nation) when their para-military arm kills Americans, Thai's, Chinese, Hindus, Brits, Germans, Spaniards, Canadians, French, Danes, Kenyans, Filipinos, Russians and Dutch? All these nations and more have experienced attacks by Islamists. If you say, "well, they also attack other Muslims," true. However, the reason for this is that in the case of the Shiites and the Sunnis, they consider the other, not true Muslims, so what do you think about you!

It's the United States starting the wars, overthrowing the governments of other countries and killing tens of thousands.

World War I: A Serbian Nationalist and European defense treaties got that war going. We entered into it late.
World War II: Germany started that war in September of 1939. We didn't get declare war until Japan declared it an ally of Germany and attacked us.
Korean War: North Korea invaded South Korea and the United Nations sent in troops, we were included. We're still there because we have a defense treaty with the South Korean government.
Vietnam War: There you have me. Our entry into this conflict was built on a lie, however, to be fair, the non-Communist government in Vietnam wanted help to not be forced into Communism. We only pulled out due to US public pressure. The intentions to help a people not be forced into Communism was well intentioned.
Lebanon: We were part of a Multi-National Peace Keeping Force, not fighting a war.
Operation Desert Shield (Saudi Arabia) Libya attacked Kuwait, took their airfields and began amassing troops on Saudi Arabia's border. Saudi Arabia's government requested our military assistance and as both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia were major oil importers to the US, it was in our National Security interest to agree to go in militarily. After the Libyans were thrown out, no-fly zones were placed on Libya to keep a buffer zone between them and Kuwait.
Haiti: Operation Uphold Democracy was implemented, sending in 20,000 troops to re-install the Democratically elected president and oust a military junta that had taken over.
Panama: The Panamanian government confined US students to the school they were attending and Noriega was aiding in drug trafficking, so a force was sent in to retrieve the students and get Noriega.
Iraq: Operation Desert Storm. I have very mixed feelings about this one. The US CIA aided in getting Hussein into power. He tortured and killed a lot of Iraqis. However, on the other side, those that wanted him out were the Shiites. We got him into power because the ruler at the time, was pro-Communism. It was sort of a damned if you do get involved and damned if you don't. Although, I think in the long term, we should have just stayed out of it completely, but that's hindsight. You can't go back and have a do over.
Bosnia: NATO, which we are a part of pressured Bosnia to stop attacking civilian targets, they refused and NATO went in, and since NATO goes in, we have to go along. That's what treaties are about.
Afghanistan: Osama bin Laden orchestrated the attacks that brought down the World Trade Center and struck the Pentagon. Per his statement, he did so because infidels were in his homeland of Saudi Arabia. Well, Saudi Arabia requested us there to curtail Hussein's aggression. He told his followers that he could not rest until there were no more infidels. He was a follower of the Muslim Brotherhood.
He left Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and went into Afghanistan. The US demanded that the then Taliban government turn him over to the US for prosecution. The Taliban, following Afghani custom, refused to turn a guest over to a foreign government for prosecution, especially an infidel nation.
They said, "if you want him, come try and take him." They were keenly aware that no nation had ever conquered them, they had forced the Russians out and felt confident that the same would hold true. So, we accepted their challenge. Hey, when you're given a challenge like that, go for it.
The Afghani's that had been allied with the Russians, wanted their government back, so sided with the US and through our combined efforts, have gotten the original government, back in Kabul, albeit tenuously. Once we killed bin Laden and his main followers, we should have then pulled out, but we're still bogged down there. That's one that needs to end.
Now, there have been numerous small interventions, mostly in the form of advisors for established governments or some rebel forces, but those are about the only actual wars that involved massive troops.
A fair amount of nations get involved in foreign conflicts. Mankind has been killing his fellow humans since he first picked up a rock or other blunt or sharp implement and it isn't going to end until mankind ceases to exist on the planet, no matter what you or I wish.

Only in a few cases. No nation is without some guilt in international affairs, or even domestic affairs. In ours, we had slavery, but so too did every other region of the globe in the past. It was a more primitive mentality then.

Again in the end you note that we are no better......

At the end of Bush's last term in office, he also showed himself to be a supporter of George Soros," "New World Order," claiming: "There's a New World Order" coming and you're gonna love it!" George Soros' so-called "New World Order," has been a nightmare in Europe and nations are complaining and threatening to leave the EU because of it, of which, England has left it, with others seriously considering the same action.
As to the military situation today, being president means you have various advisors in the form of your cabinet, which includes the Secretary of Defense (which used to be called the Secretary of War), as well as top generals, senior politicians in your own party, as well as some in the opposing party. If they are in favor of staying involved in the conflicts for varying reasons, the president is being pressured from all sides and have to make decisions based upon what intel you are given and their advice. Just because we average citizens would like to see us out of all conflicts, doesn't mean it's the right decision, as we don't have all the facts. There will always be international power plays and some involve us and if it means sending in "advisors," or some troops, so that those we perceive as enemies, can be forestalled or driven back, then so be it. It's the 21's century and there's no way we can have an isolationist policy.

It's the right decision. If it wasn't someone would be able to actually explain why it isn't and what the goal is.

Congress gave Bush the 2002 Authorization and you excuse them by saying " well they did not know what he would do " and now Pelosi is wanting to revoke it after she did nothing about it from 2009 to 2011 when she could have revoked it when Obama was President.

I said nothing about Obama invading Iraq and he was not Senator when the authorization was passed but he used it to excuse his usage of drones in Yemen...

I mean if they should not be held accountable for giving a chimp a loaded gun and allowing that chimp to cause harm then what are they responsible for and what good are they?

Now I bet you will claim I am calling Obama the chimp because simple minded people that read the Kos daily will do that but the Chimp comment was for Bush, so here is another way to put it:

You hand a loaded gun to a chimp and the chimp shoot your enemy do we blame the chimp, you or both?

First I blame you for your stupidity for handing that chimp the loaded gun because you know doing so would result in someone being killed and then I blame the chimp.

So both Congress and Bush hold their faults in this but of course you will live in denial because Congress is never at fault, well unless it is GOP, right?

No. You are full of shit.

Bush went to Congress to get the authority for military use only as a tool to force inspections. To use as a big stick.

Bush told Congress & the American people that Sadam likely had nuclear weapons & they had to act.

Bush lied to Congress as when they passed the bill, Bush basically started moving troops.

And he lied because we had no proof he had nuclear weapons.

This is Bush's fault 100%.

No. You are full of shit.

Bush went to Congress to get the authority for military use only as a tool to force inspections. To use as a big stick.

Bush told Congress & the American people that Sadam likely had nuclear weapons & they had to act.

Bush lied to Congress as when they passed the bill, Bush basically started moving troops.

And he lied because we had no proof he had nuclear weapons.

This is Bush's fault 100%.

While true there is no excuse for neither Obama or Trump living up to their promises and getting us out.

21 troops have been evacuated from Iraq. Others have returned to duty. Has the military discouraged troops from reporting brain injury causing the late injury reports?

If the Iranian missile strikes were so powerful, did the US military fail to adequately protect its troops from strikes it knew were coming?

The injury toll from the Iran missile strike is increasing daily. Thank god there were no troops with bone spurs at the sites or deaths would have been certain.

Fortunately for the Iranians, thick-skulled Donald Trump has denounced brain-injured troops as thin-skulled, sissies, and cowards. It is not Iran's fault that sissies and cowards have infested Donald Trump's military.

BY REBECCA KLAR - 01/30/20 09:15 PM EST 373

Fourteen additional U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack on an Iraqi air base earlier this month, the Pentagon announced Thursday.

A Department of Defense official said that 64 U.S. service members in total have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury, or a TBI. The updated figures are a 14-person increase from what the department reported Wednesday.

The department initially reported 34 service members had been injured last week, before upping the number to 50.

Thirty-nine members have returned to duty, Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col Thomas Campbell said. Twenty-one service members have been taken to Germany for further evaluation and treatment of TBI.

The Iranian attack on the Iraqi airbase was in retaliation for President Trump’s order for a drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad International Airport.
why don't you enlist so you might get the chance to get next to the President because you are TDS

Again in the end you note that we are no better......
But what is the statute of limitations that self flagellation can be imposed on oneself? It is not going to change anything although we all realize what was. I do not see anyone who has pure guilt giving up all their wealth to others who have very little domestically and in foreign lands. The self flagellation continues unabated though.

BY REBECCA KLAR - 01/30/20 09:15 PM EST 373

Fourteen additional U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack on an Iraqi air base earlier this month, the Pentagon announced Thursday.

A Department of Defense official said that 64 U.S. service members in total have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury, or a TBI. The updated figures are a 14-person increase from what the department reported Wednesday.

The department initially reported 34 service members had been injured last week, before upping the number to 50.

Thirty-nine members have returned to duty, Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col Thomas Campbell said. Twenty-one service members have been taken to Germany for further evaluation and treatment of TBI.

The Iranian attack on the Iraqi airbase was in retaliation for President Trump’s order for a drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad International Airport.

why don't you enlist so you might get the chance to get next to the President because you are TDS

If I get close to Trump I might get infected with lip-service patriotism.

Forum List

Back