Nice one CIC Trump ... US troop injuries after Iran missile strike rises to 64

We have had a special relationship with SA since WWII

We had a special relationship with Saddam and OBL also.
There is no comparison between those two and the saudis

I know I’m wasting my time here but SA has been a better friend to America than you know

it was crucial to our victory over the russians in the Cold War

The Cold War was little more than a massive waste of wealth.
Ask the germans if they prefer western style democracy or soviet style communism

That's up to the German's.
Well duh!

thats what I just said

I know I’m wasting my time here but SA has been a better friend to America than you know

Ask the germans if they prefer western style democracy or soviet style communism

Well duh!

thats what I just said

So that has nothing to do with us wasting our wealth.

Well duh!

thats what I just said

It has everything to do with America

we could not have survived even as a neutral country if germany and japan took over europe and asia.

nor was America surrounded by communism a viable prospect either

Well duh!

thats what I just said

we could not have survived even as a neutral country if germany and japan took over europe and asia.

The Soviet Union couldn't even overtake Afghanistan.

Well duh!

thats what I just said

Because we were fully engaged in resisting communist expansion ever since the end of WWII

Well duh!

thats what I just said

Because we were fully engaged in resisting communist expansion ever since the end of WWII

Is that why we can't even beat Afghanistan?

Well duh!

thats what I just said

We would have to kill about 80% of them and its just not worth it

That goes for everywhere. The days of invading and taking over countries is long over.

That goes for everywhere. The days of invading and taking over countries is long over.
Dont you believe it

human nature has not changed

Dont you believe it

human nature has not changed

I don't doubt that some might not try. We do and fail quite often.

21 troops have been evacuated from Iraq. Others have returned to duty. Has the military discouraged troops from reporting brain injury causing the late injury reports?

If the Iranian missile strikes were so powerful, did the US military fail to adequately protect its troops from strikes it knew were coming?

The injury toll from the Iran missile strike is increasing daily. Thank god there were no troops with bone spurs at the sites or deaths would have been certain.

Fortunately for the Iranians, thick-skulled Donald Trump has denounced brain-injured troops as thin-skulled, sissies, and cowards. It is not Iran's fault that sissies and cowards have infested Donald Trump's military.

When will the toll from the Iranian missiles stop growing?

Are Iranian missiles more powerful than US intelligence was aware of?

US troop injuries after Iran missile strike rises to 64

BY REBECCA KLAR - 01/30/20 09:15 PM EST 373

Fourteen additional U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack on an Iraqi air base earlier this month, the Pentagon announced Thursday.

A Department of Defense official said that 64 U.S. service members in total have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury, or a TBI. The updated figures are a 14-person increase from what the department reported Wednesday.

The department initially reported 34 service members had been injured last week, before upping the number to 50.

Thirty-nine members have returned to duty, Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col Thomas Campbell said. Twenty-one service members have been taken to Germany for further evaluation and treatment of TBI.

The Iranian attack on the Iraqi airbase was in retaliation for President Trump’s order for a drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad International Airport.

What makes this post funny is that any other day you would shit on US troops. The only thing for you here is that you can say trump did not. Hell, had those hundred troops been killed you would have blown a was in your own face and broke your leg trying to join the orgy on Twitter.

Ally my arse. Lol
We have had a special relationship with SA since WWII

Germans don't like Trump. Orange communism doesn't appeal to them.

www.politico.com › germany-united-states-trump-merkel-228168

The End of the German-American Affair - POLITICO Magazine

Sep 24, 2019 - “I have German in my blood,” Trump, who has treated Germany like a ... to Trump is much more straightforward: They universally dislike him.
www.german-times.com › germans-complain-about-donald-trump-an...

Germans complain about Donald Trump and the decline of the ...

Donald Trump is causing Germans so much emotional grief these days that they can no longer soberly distinguish what's good and bad for Germany, what ...
www.politico.eu › article › why-europe-hates-trump-more-than-iran

Why Europe hates Trump more than Iran – POLITICO

Jan 8, 2020 - EU opens internal investigation over German spy suspect ... cautioned Europeans not to be blinded by their dislike for Trump and lose sight of ...
www.newyorker.com › magazine › 2018/12/24 › how-trump-made-w...

How Trump Made War on Angela Merkel and Europe | The ...

Dec 17, 2018 - “It's one more reason to hate her,” one of the German officials told me. But Trump's treatment of their country as his “punching bag,” as another ...
247sports.com › college › michigan-state › Board › Contents › Germa...

Germans hate Trump more than Kim Un - 247Sports.com

Dec 26, 2019 - so the germans, the ones that tried to take over world twice in last 100 years are more afraid of Trump than Putin?? I guess pulling out of nato ...

21 troops have been evacuated from Iraq. Others have returned to duty. Has the military discouraged troops from reporting brain injury causing the late injury reports?

If the Iranian missile strikes were so powerful, did the US military fail to adequately protect its troops from strikes it knew were coming?

The injury toll from the Iran missile strike is increasing daily. Thank god there were no troops with bone spurs at the sites or deaths would have been certain.

Fortunately for the Iranians, thick-skulled Donald Trump has denounced brain-injured troops as thin-skulled, sissies, and cowards. It is not Iran's fault that sissies and cowards have infested Donald Trump's military.

Fourteen additional U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack on an Iraqi air base earlier this month, the Pentagon announced Thursday.

A Department of Defense official said that 64 U.S. service members in total have been diagnosed with mild traumatic brain injury, or a TBI. The updated figures are a 14-person increase from what the department reported Wednesday.

The department initially reported 34 service members had been injured last week, before upping the number to 50.

Thirty-nine members have returned to duty, Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col Thomas Campbell said. Twenty-one service members have been taken to Germany for further evaluation and treatment of TBI.

The Iranian attack on the Iraqi airbase was in retaliation for President Trump’s order for a drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad International Airport.

What makes this post funny is that any other day you would shit on US troops. The only thing for you here is that you can say trump did not. Hell, had those hundred troops been killed you would have blown a was in your own face and broke your leg trying to join the orgy on Twitter.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Injuries to troops are not funny as you profess such acts to be.

You would defend Trump if he got thousands of our soldiers killed. Like you still defend Bush.

Where did I profess such? What I did profess is that to you, the lives of those men and women mean nothing other then you can associate them with "TRUMP" and that other then that you shit on them.

You would defend Trump if he got thousands of our soldiers killed. Like you still defend Bush.

When have I defended bush?

Where did I profess such? What I did profess is that to you, the lives of those men and women mean nothing other then you can associate them with "TRUMP" and that other then that you shit on them.

How so? I can't see them through your shit.

Your existence is a defense of Bush 1, Bush 2, and Bush 3, Donald 'W' Trump.

And you wait for people to get killed so you can say orange man bad.

And you wait for people to get killed so you can say orange man bad.

If people get killed, and Orange man the cause, then Orange man bad.

Orange man is a lip-service patriot.

Forum List

Back