NFL to perform the Black National Anthem at Super Bowl

Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

So, the Blacks have their own national anthem now? You mean they don't live in this country and America's isn't good enough for them? Is this anthem legally recognized by the federal government? Can you think of yet any better way for Blacks to continue to think of themselves as separate and unequal from the rest of society while complaining they want to be accepted as equal? Can you imagine how much they would call it racist if white people declared their own national anthem? Or MAGA? It would be denounced as tantamount to treason by the left as a sure sign that Trump intends to secede from the USA!

Just more total insufferable bullshit from the NFL along with their insulting helmet and sideline messages which have nothing to do with the sport telling me what and how to think with stupid woke messages that accomplish nothing but make THEM feel good that they are being good people that so offends me that I will watch their games for free when it suits me but not spend one nickel on the NFL for.

Last edited:
The Star Spangled Banner is announced as…..Our National Anthem
Lift Every Voice and Sing is announced as …..Lift Every Voice and Sing

Cue outrage
Blacks cant have it both ways

Either they are represented by the Star Spangled Banner or the Black National Anthem

But not both

I can see why white folks are outraged
How dare they?

Lift every voice and sing,
’Til earth and heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise
High as the listening skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on ’til victory is won.

I don’t see kill whitey in there
What is meant by "'til victory is won"?

I can see why white folks are outraged
How dare they?

Lift every voice and sing,
’Til earth and heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise
High as the listening skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on ’til victory is won.

I don’t see kill whitey in there
I wonder how many players are from single parents. Perhaps we will see a correlation.

Where is this Black Nation? Will there be any people from the Black Nation at the game?

So, the Blacks have their own national anthem now? You mean they don't live in this country and America's isn't good enough for them? Is this anthem legally recognized by the federal government? Can you think of yet any better way for Blacks to continue to think of themselves as separate and unequal from the rest of society while complaining they want to be accepted as equal? Can you imagine how much they would call it racist if white people declared their own national anthem? Or MAGA? It would be denounced as tantamount to treason by the left as a sure sign that Trump intends to succeed from the USA!

Just more total insufferable bullshit from the NFL along with their insulting helmet and sideline messages which have nothing to do with the sport telling me what and how to think with stupid woke messages that accomplish nothing but make THEM feel good that they are being good people that so offends me that I will watch their games for free when it suits me but not spend one nickel on the NFL for.
The hateful Negroes in the NFL told the management that their asses needed to be kissed and the stupid Commissioner and owners did it. Despicable!

Even worse are the stupid Sportsball fans that go along with it. Yea, Team!

(1) Playing the Black National Anthem may have two positive effects:

a. It may remind African Americans of the sacrifices that their ancestors have made for them in this country since that fateful year of 1619.

b. Maybe, hopefully, some of the younger ones will be encouraged to exhibit more constructive behavior.

Maybe "til victory is won" means that those 'underperforming whites' finally leave the sport.

Pne would think that the NFL might have a rule about white players wearing so much eye black that is looks more like black face.

1705765007302.png

The hateful Negroes in the NFL told the management that their asses needed to be kissed and the stupid Commissioner and owners did it. Despicable!

Even worse are the stupid Sportsball fans that go along with it. Yea, Team!
If I were the commissioner I would call the black players bluff and not pander to them

If they want to play football Ok

But if they dont they are free to leave

I’m guessing very few fist pumping black players would quit the league on principle

They do it every year

Sucks being you

”We want equality, we want equity, we want to be seen as equals, we‘re tired of the divisiveness, we want to feel united with other Americans…..BUT we want monuments destroyed, we want reparations, we want segregation on college campuses, we want our own community called the Black Community, we want our own national anthem, we want to commit 50% of the violent crime against Americans, we want half of us to be paid not to work….to be paid to smoke weed and run our baby factories….Why won’t REAL Americans embrace us?”

Harry Dresden

Why have that demonstration at football games? Blacks get a fair shake at professional sports. They should play it a CPA conventions, or meetings of Professional Engineers, where Black folks are as scarce as hens' teeth.

”We want equality, we want equity, we want to be seen as equals, we‘re tired of the divisiveness, we want to feel united with other Americans…..BUT we want monuments destroyed, we want reparations, we want segregation on college campuses, we want our own community called the Black Community, we want our own national anthem, we want to commit 50% of the violent crime against Americans, we want half of us to be paid not to work….to be paid to smoke weed and run our baby factories….Why won’t REAL Americans embrace us?”

Harry Dresden
how the hell did i get dragged into this?.....

Just more politicization of the NFL that further invalidates all the idiots who mind-numbingly continue to fork out massive amounts of their income just to watch a game. I like football as much as the next person, but to put up with this continued racism and politicization year after year ass-kissing one segment of society as somehow separate and the yearly woke (and lousy) halftime shows from talentless no-accounts spending thousands of dollars just to go to a (usually lousy) Super Bowl game is just beyond the pale that causes me to have less and less respect for the average person in this country and shake my head while they worry not about how this country is going over a cliff.

If I were the commissioner I would call the black players bluff and not pander to them

If they want to play football Ok

But if they dont they are free to leave

I’m guessing very few fist pumping black players would quit the league on principle
The average Black NFL player probably has an IQ of less than 90 and if they couldn't run fast and jump high they would be working in a car wash or be in prison.

Just more politicization of the NFL that further invalidates all the idiots who mind-numbingly continue to fork out massive amounts of their income just to watch a game. I like football as much as the next person, but to put up with this continued racism and politicization year after year ass-kissing one segment of society as somehow separate and the yearly woke (and lousy) halftime shows from talentless no-accounts spending thousands of dollars just to go to a (usually lousy) Super Bowl game is just beyond the pale that causes me to have less and less respect for the average person in this country and shake my head while they worry not about how this country is going over a cliff.
I'm not a rich person but I am also not poor. I can afford entertainment but putting the politics aside to me the entertainment of watching these games is not worth the price to be paid.

It is not worth having to put up with all those stupid commercials to watch it on TV.

To go to a game is ridiculously expensive. It has to be to pay the players the bloated salaries. $20 or more just to park. Hundreds of dollars to get a good seat. Concession drinks and food as expensive as a 5 Star Restaurant.

Add the wokeness to the game and that is a hard pass.

The average Black NFL player probably has an IQ of less than 90 and if they couldn't run fast and jump high they would be working in a car wash or be in prison.
That may be true at the college level

but the NFL takes only the best players and intelligence is in high demand

Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

I'll just watch from 2nd half kickoff...

Forum List

Back