NFL Teams Skip Practice To Protest Blake Shooting

When these butthurt millionaires wake up it will be too late....with covid and the economy and stores and restaurants still shut down in blue cities who gives a fuck about pro sports...if they don't want to provide an escape for the people then screw them....they can all move to China.....

When these butthurt millionaires wake up it will be too late....with covid and the economy and stores and restaurants still shut down in blue cities who gives a fuck about pro sports...if they don't want to provide an escape for the people then screw them....they can all move to China.....
It wouldn't bother me at all if the NFL,NBA.MLB and MLS had to declare bankruptcy :smoke:

It wouldn't bother me at all if the NFL,NBA.MLB and MLS had to declare bankruptcy :smoke:
Don't forget ESPN. Are they still on ?

I feel bad for the kids. They cancelled the Little League World Series this year (first time ever) You look at a whole season lost for Tball kids, flag football etc.

I know that growing up from age 7 to 15 , football and baseball was everything to me, and what kept me out of trouble.

Later seeing my 2 boys grow up playing baseball, football and basketball.
Coaching some baseball games, playing catch in the back yard, going to all the HS games with my wife have been some of my best memories.

Forum List

Back