Even a blind pig can find a mushroom in the forest sometime.

Kushner takes a break from shining daddy's shoes and doing the ironing for his wife. He's a busy boy, oh yeah, his bro in law just lost the Trump Empire 300 million in losses...Ouch.

Kushner takes a break from shining daddy's shoes and doing the ironing for his wife. He's a busy boy, oh yeah, his bro in law just lost the Trump Empire 300 million in losses...Ouch.
It was a former player on ESPN who said that when guys like Mookie Betts go to a drive through,or anyplace not with a uni on, most people won't recognize him as "Mookie Betts," and he's just another black guy. But the athletes can afford to skip their pay to protest, which most people (white or black) can't do.

Jared of course only had money problems once … and the Arabs bought out his mortgage because of who his FIL is.

It was a former player on ESPN who said that when guys like Mookie Betts go to a drive through,or anyplace not with a uni on, most people won't recognize him as "Mookie Betts," and he's just another black guy. But the athletes can afford to skip their pay to protest, which most people (white or black) can't do.

Jared of course only had money problems once … and the Arabs bought out his mortgage because of who his FIL is.
I had five dad's and not a one was worth listening to.and i stopped watching pro-sports when the NFL went on strike in the 1980's. I figured they were spoiled brats then now they are just spoiled brat bitches. I do watch some college but I don't like sitting and watching TV enough to see all the games. Mr. Kushner will someday figure out how to lose more millions of daddy's money when he kicks da bucket, next year..

Forum List

Back