NFL Star Held at Gunpoint.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident ... which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

Fortunately for Earl, cops say the Ravens defensive back was able to wrestle the gun away from her.

Cops say the cell phone video also shows Nina striking Earl in the nose before it ends.

The moral of the story: Never let your wife catch you engaging in an orgy with a bunch of hookers. She might get angry.

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident ... which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

Fortunately for Earl, cops say the Ravens defensive back was able to wrestle the gun away from her.

Cops say the cell phone video also shows Nina striking Earl in the nose before it ends.

The moral of the story: Never let your wife catch you engaging in an orgy with a bunch of hookers. She might get angry.
Sounds like the dumbsh*t Thomas deserved it. What a lying, cheating moron!

He deserves nearly getting killed? The wife knew what she was marrying. What did she expect?

He deserves nearly getting killed? The wife knew what she was marrying. What did she expect?
And YOU condone lying and cheating? WTF?

Condone? No. Does it give a woman the right to nearly kill a man? No.

Are YOU condoning threatening a man with a loaded gun who isn’t violently threatening you in any way?

Some of these rich beyond their dreams people just can't survive without that old drama rush....they are the tattooed freaks in Hunger Games....they are what is wrong with the world and we.....by our patronage pay them to act like thoughtless fools...

Are YOU condoning threatening a man with a loaded gun who isn’t violently threatening you in any way?
I'm NOT condoning it, I'm just saying the dumbass deserved to be scared. AND his wife did NOT think it was loaded. And if you're going to get married, stay faithful to your partner. That is the good, Christian way. Bye, I'm DONE posting in response to YOUR replies in this thread.

I'm NOT condoning it, I'm just saying the dumbass deserved to be scared. AND his wife did NOT think it was loaded. And if you're going to get married, stay faithful to your partner. That is the good, Christian way. Bye, I'm DONE posting in response to YOUR replies in this thread.
I doubt either one is a Christian. Tell me, did she marry him for love, or for money?

I doubt either one is a Christian. Tell me, did she marry him for love, or for money?

Sounds EXACTLY like djt and the first lady.
Neither is a Christian, and she in FACT married him for his Money (So-called Money)
He, djt, is a con man, ya know.

OK, one LAST reply to you on this thread, because MOST of the time you appear to be a sane, conservative-leaning guy. The answer to your question is probably BOTH love AND money. And most likely the biggest reason is that she loves black meat, if ya know what I mean. The big, black stick, dontcha' know........

bluzman61
You laugh at my djt/1st lady comparison?

Now, djt is quoted as saying,

"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do."
and, wait for it
"Nobody know the Bible better than I do."

Now, do you really believe either of these statements?

bluzman61

and, wait for it

To be honest, NOT really. But it DOES look good in print! Our president MAY be a bullshitter at times, but that's one of the reasons I LIKE him.

Neither is a Christian, and she in FACT married him for his Money (So-called Money)
Then why are liberals so upset about his alleged affairs?

It's NOT that I'm upset about his affairs. It's that he is a Con Man.
I can't stand djt's constant LYING. He does it EVERY time he speaks. Literally EVERY time. 100%.
The baby-man can't help himself, it's pathological. He has to lie to speak.

bluzman61

and, wait for it

To be honest, NOT really. But it DOES look good in print! Our president MAY be a bullshitter at times, but that's one of the reasons I LIKE him.

You like being lied to? What are you some kinda masochist?

Kinky.

bluzman61

and, wait for it

You like being lied to? What are you some kinda masochist?

Kinky.
I CAN be kinky at times, just ask Winco! (he-he)

Then why are liberals so upset about his alleged affairs?

It's NOT that I'm upset about his affairs. It's that he is a Con Man.
I can't stand djt's constant LYING. He does it EVERY time he speaks. Literally EVERY time. 100%.
The baby-man can't help himself, it's pathological. He has to lie to speak.
Congratulations. You managed to turn a thread about a football player and his wife into a TDS thread.

Forum List

Back