NFL Star Held at Gunpoint.

bluzman61
You laugh at my djt/1st lady comparison?

Now, djt is quoted as saying,

"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do."
and, wait for it
"Nobody know the Bible better than I do."

Now, do you really believe either of these statements?
To be honest, NOT really. But it DOES look good in print! Our president MAY be a bullshitter at times, but that's one of the reasons I LIKE him.

You like being lied to? What are you some kinda masochist?

Kinky.
I CAN be kinky at times, just ask Winco! (he-he)

This "he-he" thing of yours is very disturbing.

I doubt either one is a Christian. Tell me, did she marry him for love, or for money?

Sounds EXACTLY like djt and the first lady.
Neither is a Christian, and she in FACT married him for his Money (So-called Money)
He, djt, is a con man, ya know.
Then why are liberals so upset about his alleged affairs?

It's NOT that I'm upset about his affairs. It's that he is a Con Man.
I can't stand djt's constant LYING. He does it EVERY time he speaks. Literally EVERY time. 100%.
The baby-man can't help himself, it's pathological. He has to lie to speak.
Congratulations. You managed to turn a thread about a football player and his wife into a TDS thread.
Well, when Winco's around, that's ALWAYS a possibility. But I like the guy and his tenacity in being SO anti-Trump. He's committed! I admire that in a way. And Pogo's the same. Totally committed in hating our president, but committed just the same. And I'LL be committed if I can't start dining IN my favorite restaurants soon!

bluzman61

and, wait for it

To be honest, NOT really. But it DOES look good in print! Our president MAY be a bullshitter at times, but that's one of the reasons I LIKE him.

Kinky.

He-he, you're QUITE right! Just consider it my trademark. Kind of like my skid marks on my underwear, it (they) show(s) that yes, I've been there! A bit smelly and gross at times, but THERE.

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident ... which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

Fortunately for Earl, cops say the Ravens defensive back was able to wrestle the gun away from her.

Cops say the cell phone video also shows Nina striking Earl in the nose before it ends.

The moral of the story: Never let your wife catch you engaging in an orgy with a bunch of hookers. She might get angry.
That TMZ article is hilarious! He's lucky he isn't dead. She is probably going to be a rich young divorcee. Put a gun to his head, chased him with knife and punched him in the nose, and threatened his hoes.
Earl better pay that woman off, and go on with his life before she does a Lorena Bobbitt act and cuts him down to size, so to speak. These people are off the hook! :auiqs.jpg:

bluzman61

and, wait for it

Kinky.

He-he, you're QUITE right! Just consider it my trademark. Kind of like my skid marks on my underwear, it (they) show(s) that yes, I've been there! A bit smelly and gross at times, but THERE.
You MAY be thinking right now, WTF?!? Is bluzman61 drunk or high on some illicit drug? Nope, I'm totally sober, and enjoying my sobriety. And have decided I'm going to be as silly as possible tonight, because it FEELS so good.

Congratulations. You managed to turn a thread about a football player and his wife into a TDS thread.

Just speaking to the mindset that djt has set/established.
She catches him in the act, not allegedly, of having a 4-some involving his own brother, and somehow you are pissed at her. Yeah, that is a djt thing.

bluzman61

and, wait for it

:icon_rolleyes: You're a fucking clueless idiot.

Hyperbole

Definition of Hyperbole
Hyperbole, derived from a Greek word meaning “over-casting,” is a figure of speech that involves an exaggeration of ideas for the sake of emphasis.

It is a device that we employ in our day-to-day speech. For instance, when you meet a friend after a long time, you say, “It’s been ages since I last saw you.” You may not have met him for three or four hours, or a day, but the use of the word “ages” exaggerates this statement to add emphasis to your wait. Therefore, a hyperbole is an unreal exaggeration to emphasize the real situation. Some other common Hyperbole examples are given below.
Common Examples of Hyperbole
  • My grandmother is as old as the hills.
  • Your suitcase weighs a ton!
  • She is as heavy as an elephant!
  • I am dying of shame.
  • I am trying to solve a million issues these days.
It is important not to confuse hyperbole with simile and metaphor. It does make a comparison, like simile and metaphor. Rather, hyperbole has a humorous effect created by an overstatement. Let us see some examples from Classical English literature in which hyperbole was used successfully.
Short Examples of Hyperbole
  1. A ton of worry was lifted from the beggar’s back when he received the alms.
  2. He saw a man as tall a power poll.
  3. He saw his childhood friend after ages.
  4. The weather was so hot that literally everything was on fire.
  5. The boy was dying to get a new school bag.
  6. The teacher told his students not to repeat that mistake for the umpteenth time, but to no avail.
  7. He was in such a hurry that he drove his car at a bazillion miles per hour.
  8. The minister told the guests that the couple’s friendship was deeper than the sea, and sweeter than honey.
  9. The blacksmith’s hand was harder than the rock.
  10. Their headmaster was omnipresent, as he seemed to be all around the school all the time.
  11. The businessman was so busy that he was attending to a million calls simultaneously.
  12. The old man was older than the Himalayas.
  13. The mule is able to lift tons of weight uphill.
  14. His classmates laughed at him, saying he had a pea-sized brain.
  15. John was called the elephant of the class for his clumsiness.

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

Cops say one of the women in the house shot cell phone video of the incident ... which they say shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl's head "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

Fortunately for Earl, cops say the Ravens defensive back was able to wrestle the gun away from her.

Cops say the cell phone video also shows Nina striking Earl in the nose before it ends.

The moral of the story: Never let your wife catch you engaging in an orgy with a bunch of hookers. She might get angry.
Yeah but nobody likes a cockblocker.

Notice this sentence below from the report, this could have really have ended in horror:

Nina later admitted "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire," but cops said there was a “round in the chamber” of the gun, the report said.

NFL player Earl Thomas of Ravens was held at gunpoint by wife after alleged affair, police say

The wife of Baltimore Ravens free safety Earl Thomas III is accused of having briefly held a loaded gun to her husband's head last month after she allegedly caught him cheating on her, according to police in Texas.

Nina Thomas allegedly held a loaded pistol “less than a foot” from the head of the seven-time Pro Bowler after using Snapchat to track him to a rental home in Austin -- where she found him in bed with another woman, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

Earl Thomas, who turns 31 Thursday, reportedly had managed to grab the gun away from her before police arrived.

The NFL player posted a video on Instagram on Wednesday to address the report, saying he wanted to get ahead of the story.

"Stuff like this happens, bro," he said. "We're trying to live the best life we possibly can but sometimes it doesn't go as planned."

He asked his followers on social media for prayers. In the video, he didn't appear to deny that something happened during the alleged domestic dispute.

Last edited:
What are you some kinda masochist?

The levels RWI's will go towards, to defend trump, is mindboggling.
To them, he can do NO wrong.

He accurately said so himself. "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes". Truer words he's never said. And they don't even get that they were being mocked by that.

Forum List

Back