NFL plans to play Black national anthem before every week 1 game

i dont mind this

Will the honky players be penalized if they don't stand or acknowledge the "black national anthem"? If Brady and Gronk use the time to check out some smut on their phones, will the libs have a conniption?

i dont mind this

I'm not gonna watch that racist shit......why don't they just spell out in big banners before every game "WE SUPPORT BLACK SUPREMACISTS"!!!
Well.....if blacks want their own national anthem they can go find their own country......either that or go visit Obama's relatives in Kenya.

They should play this, music video and all before every game on the big screen. Nothing exemplifies black culture today better than a video of a bunch of gangbangers rapping about murdering other blacks (black lives matter!!), sipping on purple drank, smoking, and blocking traffic.

i dont mind this

Um... no. This is a bad idea. That is going to politicize the NFL, and I guarantee people will stop watching.

i dont mind this

Um... no. This is a bad idea. That is going to politicize the NFL, and I guarantee people will stop watching.

The NFL is looking to dump its current fans and recruit, new super-woke liberal fans. Get MSNBC and Al-Jezzerah to broadcast it. Alienating their current fan base is the first step to making room in the stands for she-males, gender-benders and fellows who are light in the loafers.

Are white players going to be allowed to kneel to this anthem in protest of black on white violence? Since we all know blacks kill whites at a much higher rate. It would make sense that blacks kneel to protest police brutality....can whites knee to protest black on white violence?

Look at all you white folks posting such disgraceful comments about Black US citizens. You just can't stand the fact that they actually have momentum now, and history on their side, to try and affect change.

Put on your Big Girl Panties, and Big Boy Boxers, and let's get down to business. Time to make a change.

i dont mind this

And isn't that the real problem?

You should.

You SHOULD mind one segment of society again getting special treatment.

You SHOULD mind there even IS a "Black" national anthem!

It's as if Blacks somehow suffer worse or have it worse or been done more wrong than anyone else.

They haven't.

Every segment of society has had wrong things done to them, white people included. If you really want to point out a segment who has had a lot MORE wrong done to them, look to the American Indian.

No one lobbies or protests for them. And it still goes on to this day.

Blacks have been coddled and been given special treatment since as far back as I can remember, and I can remember JFK getting assassinated.

If all those decades of special treatment, apologies and "compensation" haven't worked yet and given the black man his "opportunity" and made him happy,

IT NEVER WILL.

Are white players going to be allowed to kneel to this anthem in protest of black on white violence? Since we all know blacks kill whites at a much higher rate. It would make sense that blacks kneel to protest police brutality....can whites knee to protest black on white violence?
..................>BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

That would make my day....

Forum List

Back