Wow, people are pissed

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Shucks, ME TOO, I'm pissed too. Can you say this is CLEARLY the WORST GENERATION(s) IN U.S. HISTORY

Fuck whites acting as heroes to the black man too. If you're black, how does it feel to be reduced & patronized 24-7 by white leftists,, feeling your place yet? It's primarily white PROGS leading this charge, and black people are doing their dirty work. In the end everyone loses, ESPECIALLY black communities. There's your systematic racism.

Shucks, ME TOO, I'm pissed too. Can you say this is CLEARLY the WORST GENERATION(s) IN U.S. HISTORY

Fuck whites acting as heroes to the black man too. If you're black, how does it feel to be reduced & patronized 24-7 by white leftists,, feeling your place yet? It's primarily white PROGS leading this charge, and black people are doing their dirty work. In the end everyone loses, ESPECIALLY black communities. There's your systematic racism.

^ :cuckoo:

I suspect the deep left desires the black community destroys itself from within. So the blacks, and whites too destroy and assault, the evidence is everywhere.

Speak of evidence, have you noticed the left CONSISTENTLY and ALWAYS shows only the portions of videos that meet their snake-bit narratives and agendas? I'm sure that was a thing beforehand, but now it's full time, yet nobody seems to be calling them on it. If that aint "FASCISTS" propaganda please explain what is.

Here's a likely example. People are scared because primarily black groups are assaulting folks at random. So this WHITE woman draws a gun. We only see the white woman they're shaming. No doubt the black woman is innocent, sure, fuck off PROGS.

Last edited:
More black children need to be held at gunpoint, handcuffed, and forced crying and terrified into police cars.
OK, be honest, who didn't wish the cops who did that to a 9-year-old little girl would die soon from some horrible painful forms of death? Monster Pigs.

More black children need to be held at gunpoint, handcuffed, and forced crying and terrified into police cars.
OK, be honest, who didn't wish the cops who did that to a 9-year-old little girl would die soon from some horrible painful forms of death? Monster Pigs.

Don;t know what you're talking about.

Viral videos of young black children, as young as six or nine years old being detained at gunpoint and handcuffed by cowardly monster police.

Viral videos of young black children, as young as six or nine years old being detained at gunpoint and handcuffed by cowardly monster police.

Can't wait for proof. I'll need a normal video. Not PROG kind, which is just a spot to sell YOU snake-bit propaganda.

Can't wait for proof. I'll need a normal video. Not PROG kind, which is just a spot to sell YOU snake-bit propaganda.
Stay lazy and stupid, delusional and in denial. Makes it easier to destroy and remove your monuments and remove and piss on your stars and bars flag.

Stay lazy and stupid, delusional and in denial. Makes it easier to destroy and remove your monuments and remove and piss on your stars and bars flag.
With revolution may come a much poorer lifestyle. So whatever happens, be prepared.

With revolution may come a much poorer lifestyle. So whatever happens, be prepared.

No man, when good defeats evil we should be much better off.

Only one way to keep the blacks on the plantation. Keep them impoverished. If they're allowed to thrive they goddamn sure don't need the marxist Dims anymore.

Forum List

Back