NFL Chiefs-Texans TV rating down 16% over last year

the NFL as a pro sport no longer interests me
Americans who turn from U.S. football could turn to European football. They can even become like rowdy English football fans once were, maybe shave their heads too, wear Red, White & Blue, and kick butt at international competitions.

Just trying to be helpful...

:dance:

Americans who turn from U.S. football could turn to European football.
Who says we have to support any professional sport by being paid spectators?

there is plenty of stuff going on in the world besides pro sports

There is no plan.

and I think millions of other Americans are longer fans either
So football will survive but you won't be able to enjoy it.
I guess that'll show em.

Enjoy?

What's to enjoy? Non stop commercials? Endless penalties and "reviews" ? Watching spoiled millionaires complaining about life and disprespecting our flag?

No thanks.
The black players and their spokesmen on this forum are under the illusion that the American public cant get along without the NFL and NBA

but how wrong they are

Americans who turn from U.S. football could turn to European football. They can even become like rowdy English football fans once were, maybe shave their heads too, wear Red, White & Blue, and kick butt at international competitions.

Just trying to be helpful...

:dance:
Watching soy boys run around in tight shorts kicking a round ball up and down the field does not interest me very much

Americans who turn from U.S. football could turn to European football.
Watching soy boys run around in tight shorts kicking a round ball up and down the field does not interest me very much.... Who says we have to support any professional sport by being paid spectators? there is plenty of stuff going on in the world besides pro sports
I made the same point countless times before. But face it. American men love watching gladiators fight it out in opposing armies on the field. Especially if they don’t have to get hurt watching from their couches. Sort of like watching on TV as U.S. soldiers blow up shit or lob drone missiles in Iraq. Sure beats exercising the brain, reading a book, or talking to the wife, no?

Last edited:
Sure beats exercising the brain, reading a book, or talking to the wife, no?
The issue is not whether pro sports can survive without the loyalty or interest from 30-40% of the public

it can

but its plain to see that the political message liberals are pushing through the dumb jocks has backfired on them

Sure beats exercising the brain, reading a book, or talking to the wife, no?
but its plain to see that the political message liberals are pushing through the dumb jocks has backfired on them
Or maybe “the gladiators are rebelling”? Maybe they have their own feelings and now have the power to give them voice? And you just don’t want to listen?

Let them take a knee, or link arms in expressions of solidarity. I don’t care. But they and the owners (can’t forget them) will work it out eventually. And the public will have its part too.

Personally I don’t see why athletes should ever have to be good little patriotic gladiators. We do that when we play national anthems and demand they salute the flag. It’s a ritual at Olympics, at our stadiums, most everywhere. But — personally — I’m sick of it.

Personally I don’t see why athletes should ever have to be good little patriotic gladiators.
I am not interested in what the players think or what they want

if they decide to tarnish a great sport for the sake of a lie they can do it without me

Forum List

Back