Wildfires on the left coast-arson?

A weather channel babe spilled the beans when she said "not all the fires were caused by humans" but no speculation in the media or by officials. Is the media afraid to anger the anarchists or the public?

No the MSM slugs are not mentioning it because they first need to figure out HOW they can blame the deliberate Arson on White Supremacists working in conjunction of course with the Russians from The Kremlin :rolleyes-41:

A weather channel babe spilled the beans when she said "not all the fires were caused by humans" but no speculation in the media or by officials. Is the media afraid to anger the anarchists or the public?

Maybe she was thinking of lightning, or spontaneous combustion?

Not enough anecdotal evidence to point a finger (yet?). This is a chatroom where partisans point fingers and loosely speculate with nothing more the the hope somebody will actually come up with something later to support all the time. Not the same.

Thousands of individual fires in a state that is under assault by anarchists but no speculation of arson? Somethin ain't right.

Giving the Left any benefit of doubt is a fool's errand. Their "moral" crusade leaves no room for dissent.

I doubt it has anything to do with the anarchists. They are investigating one fire as possible arson.

Thousands of individual fires in a state that is under assault by anarchists but no speculation of arson? Somethin ain't right.
No speculation specific to the anarchists, as it is not uncommon for wildfires on the west (left) coast to be human related, including nut-ball arsonists.

The news from the past several weeks was that one fire was started by humans and the others by the electrical storms they were having. I have no idea why you are confused it is not that indepth of an occurrence....

No the MSM slugs are not mentioning it because they first need to figure out HOW they can blame the deliberate Arson on White Supremacists working in conjunction of course with the Russians from The Kremlin :rolleyes-41:
:th_believecrap:

Oh no she spilled the beans of something that was on the news yesterday. Pay attention there was a list of possible reason's.

Saw it yesterday on no other than MSM not to mention on several internet news sites.

No speculation specific to the anarchists, as it is not uncommon for wildfires on the west (left) coast to be human related, including nut-ball arsonists.

I doubt all the so called anarchists wanted to protest and riot in the heavy smoke I saw yesterday.

Several of the fires in Washington were set by arson, I’m not sure if any of it was political, the governor blamed climate change. So maybe arson and climate change are the same? :dunno:

Here in Oregon, I've never seen anything quite like this. My house is one and a half miles from the Level 3 (must evacuate zone).
I have a car packed with essentials and paperwork and valuables, and am waiting for the doom to begin. Meanwhile, the air outside is nearly unbreathable.

Several of the fires in Washington were set by arson, I’m not sure if any of it was political, the governor blamed climate change. So maybe arson and climate change are the same?
Clueless Kate Brown, and in all likelihood Gav Newsom, also are blaming global warming without one scintilla of evidence to back up that opinion.

Not wasting this disaster whether true or not.

Forum List

Back