Only people of color should be allowed to own dogs

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
At first I thought this was the Onion, or the Babylon Bee, but after doing a bit of checking, it appears this piece is for real.
Not that I think anyone would take this kook very seriously, but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".
Pretty much par for the course in America 2020. I give it 5 years before they start constructing the ovens.

Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

The greedy actions by white people stained the history books forever.

At first I thought this was the Onion, or the Babylon Bee, but after doing a bit of checking, it appears this piece is for real.
Not that I think anyone would take this kook very seriously, but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".
Pretty much par for the course in America 2020. I give it 5 years before they start constructing the ovens.

Way back in time, almost 12,500 years ago, the first canines were becoming domesticated. Through toil and hardship, people had earned the trust of our now beloved best friends.

The symbiotic relationship between dog and woman was very groundbreaking, as humans had never been this close to an animal before.

Humans would provide shelter and care for the dogs, and in turn, the dogs would hunt and fetch firewood for humans. The reason I am detailing this history for you is so everyone understands the importance of the events that took place all these years ago.

According to bio-archaeologist Gregor Larson, the domestication of dogs started in 2 places: Eastern and Western Eurasia. The Eurasian people worked non stop to gain and maintain the trust with these gorgeous creatures, but it was all stolen from them.

"but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".

I DON'T want filthy black savages owning beautiful dogs. I want filthy black savages to STFU and get to the BACK of the bus where they have ALWAYS belonged.

When I walk my Turkish Kangal (world's strongest bite, btw, and over a hundred pounds of solid muscle), I just toss the leash over my shoulder. If I stop, he stops. If I move, he moves right with me. He never leaves my left leg. No barking, no chasing balls or kids running or going after other dogs. None of that nonsense.

On the other hand, I saw a pit bull walking a black feller the other day. Literally. Not only was the dog dragging the poor sap, the dog also acted a fool. Totally out of control.

When I walk my Turkish Kangal (world's strongest bite, btw), I just toss the leash over my shoulder. If I stop, he stops. If I move, he moves right with me. He never leaves my left leg. No barking, no chasing balls or kids running or going after other dogs. None of that nonsense.

On the other hand, I saw a pit bull walking a black feller the other day. Literally. Not only was the dog dragging the poor sap, the dog also acted a fool. Totally out of control.

SOMEONE needs to RESCUE that pit bull from that filthy black savage :smoke:

Turkish Kangal's are so impressive looking, if we got a dog like this though the kidlets would literally FREAK :omg:

1599846580001.png

"but it is interesting how a publication would in seriousness print comments such as "filthy white savages".

I DON'T want filthy black savages owning beautiful dogs. I want filthy black savages to STFU and get to the BACK of the bus where they have ALWAYS belonged.
Come on Lucy tell us how you really feel....

That retard is either insane or being paid very well to write such a garbage hit piece.

Homosexual dog lovers sure are
1599847290742.jpeg

bitter

When I was growing up dogs would always react badly to the smell of a black person walking by.

Few Black People actually had dogs.

Then one day I look up and half of them have a pit-bull

I guess there were not enough knives to go around to protect the drug trade.

When I walk my Turkish Kangal (world's strongest bite, btw, and over a hundred pounds of solid muscle), I just toss the leash over my shoulder. If I stop, he stops. If I move, he moves right with me. He never leaves my left leg. No barking, no chasing balls or kids running or going after other dogs. None of that nonsense.

My 200lb Pyre didn't need a leash anywhere but I would put one on him where required. He walked beside me where ever we were and would not veer to the right or left unless I told him or gave him a hand signal that he could. Perhaps free dog training lessons throughout could help with societies problem issues?

~~~~~~
Contrary to the racist tripe you posted.. There are more truthful insights to the bonding of canines to humans...
Man’s Best (and Oldest) Friend
New studies involving prehistoric dogs are enabling scientists to form important conclusions about the history of humans and their most devoted companions.
By Sarah Pruitt
In the first study, researchers from Russia, Europe and the United States focused their work on human and dog burial sites in eastern Siberia, a region that appears to have been chock-full of prehistoric dog lovers. The earliest known domesticated dog food was found there, dating back some 33,000 years, though most dog burials in the region span a more recent period (less than 10,000 years ago). The researchers examined 17 human and dog burial sites on the southern and western shores of Lake Baikal, which contains around 20 percent of the globe’s fresh water, as well as the upper reaches of the Angara and Lena Rivers.
Their findings refute earlier speculation that prehistoric dogs may have served simply as work animals used for hunting purposes. If this were the case, the scientists would have expected to see burials in the Early Holocene period (around 9,000 years ago) when humans largely subsisted on terrestrial game. In fact, the researchers found that dog burials reached a peak in the Early Neolithic period, some 7,000-8,000 years ago. According to the study’s lead author, Robert Losey of the University of Alberta, canine burials “tend to be more common in areas where diets are rich in aquatic foods because these same areas also appear to have had the densest human populations and the most cemeteries.”

When I was growing up dogs would always react badly to the smell of a black person walking by.

Few Black People actually had dogs.

Then one day I look up and half of them have a pit-bull

I guess there were not enough knives to go around to protect the drug trade.

With our last pup, my wife would take him to the dog park. 90% of the blacks there owned pit bulls. That can't be an accident.

Forum List

Back