NFL Chiefs-Texans TV rating down 16% over last year

f nfl.jpg

the public is not happy with the Black Lies Matter invasion of sports
Or maybe the public is preoccupied with paying their bills.
cant pay bills if you dont have a job,,,but you can sit down on a thursday night to watch a game,,,

I watched old westerns

The Left have never let a loss of money or unpopularity stop or deter them from their path of propaganda and control.

If they don't mind running America into the ground, what's a little thing like the NFL to them?

For the first time in many many years the NFL opening night was not on in my house. Sorry NFL, I've been a long time fan, but I'm not going to be subjected to your virtue signaling, false narratives and purposeful neglect of the black on black violence of innocent victims. Not on my dime and time.

Or maybe the public is preoccupied with paying their bills.
Nope most of my friends are done also. We looked at football to get away from things like this.

The problem is, if the openers are down 16%, where interest is highest, there are finally some crowds in the stands and people are just curious about what protests will take place, I imagine the rest of the season is going to see -25%+ declines.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine owns a sports bar here in town, and I went there to meet some friends their last night.

The bar has 26 televisions, and the game was on, easily, 20 of them.

Not a soul was paying attention to the game. No one cares.

The NFL has ruined themselves through negro appeasement...

Its probably more than that but gotta depress the numbers less blacks and NFL have to pay consequences for their bullshit
Anyone know how ticket sales did?

Forum List

Back