NFL Chiefs-Texans TV rating down 16% over last year

the public is not happy with the Black Lies Matter invasion of sports

Pro football is alive and well. When the winter comes on, it will be watched every Sunday Monday and Thursday night like is has, and always will be.

The thing you failed to mention, is how many people get their football by streaming online. Which obviously you would miss being the brain dead fossil that you are.

The overwhelming majority of America supports the players racial equality initiative, and it will only gain more traction as the season goes on.

When the SuperBowl is played in February, guess what will be the number one most watched event around the entire world? Again.

Friday night high school football will be back, as well as college football, and racial equality themes will be the norm.

You dipshits made the same noises last year, and the year before that about the NFL, and just like then, around week 6 of the season, nobody will remember or care.

After 4 years of Trump, the final score is:

NFL 4
Trump 0
If you believe that then the Non Progs deserve what they get if they believe nothing is wrong as if in everything they do is being attacked. This is not a major thing for them to do in not supporting sports if their way of living is being attacked and persecution is ramping up.
Calm down. You sound very confused and unsound. Try this again.

the public is not happy with the Black Lies Matter invasion of sports

Pro football is alive and well. When the winter comes on, it will be watched every Sunday Monday and Thursday night like is has, and always will be.

The thing you failed to mention, is how many people get their football by streaming online. Which obviously you would miss being the brain dead fossil that you are.

The overwhelming majority of America supports the players racial equality initiative, and it will only gain more traction as the season goes on.

When the SuperBowl is played in February, guess what will be the number one most watched event around the entire world? Again.

Friday night high school football will be back, as well as college football, and racial equality themes will be the norm.

You dipshits made the same noises last year, and the year before that about the NFL, and just like then, around week 6 of the season, nobody will remember or care.

After 4 years of Trump, the final score is:

NFL 4
Trump 0
If you believe that then the Non Progs deserve what they get if they believe nothing is wrong as if in everything they do is being attacked. This is not a major thing for them to do in not supporting sports if their way of living is being attacked and persecution is ramping up.
Calm down. You sound very confused and unsound. Try this again.
You understand quite well. Non Progs understand quite well. If they refuse to support sports then a message is sent. If they can not do that which is trivial in civil discourse, then they deserve what they get as things worsen.

The thing you failed to mention, is how many people get their football by streaming online.
Is that a new thing for 2020?

if you say yes then you are the fossil who is out of touch

of course the NFL will survive

But it wont be the gleaming representative of American values that it used to be

its damaged goods now

you crazy right wing neo-fascists permanently scaring a great nation that deserves better
Libs like you ste so lazy you cant even come up with original repartee

instead you have to plagiarize me just to stay in the game

you crazy right wing neo-fascists permanently scaring a great nation that deserves better
Libs like you ste so lazy you cant even come up with original repartee instead you have to plagiarize me just to stay in the game
I am no more lib than you are responsible right. My spidey sense tells me you are a poseur. You are on the back end of history.

It matters to me not what the players do before the game or off the field. It's really really easy to ignore it. Very simple concept.

We’ll see

you may laugh off a 16% drop in viewers but I dont think the NFL will like it at all
You need to think it through. If your little boycott actually works and the NFL folds altogether, what happens next? Another football league will rise up. If it's not football it'll be a different sport. No big deal at all.
Ever watch curling? Quite the exciting sport. You'll love it.

If your little boycott actually works and the NFL folds altogether, what happens next? Another football league will rise up
the NFL is not going to fold

it just wont be as honored or the center of attention as before

And if they keep this sappy systemic racism bullshit up they're going to keep dropping. They need to get their heads out of their asses and STFU. It's getting as bad as watching some bullshit Hollywood award show. MAGA

And if they keep this sappy systemic racism bullshit up they're going to keep dropping. They need to get their heads out of their asses and STFU. It's getting as bad as watching some bullshit Hollywood award show. MAGA
Practically everything we see on TV is infected. It is propaganda and it is a constant. The game has been upped to extreme levels.

There is no plan.

the NFL as a pro sport no longer interests me

and I think millions of other Americans are longer fans either
So football will survive but you won't be able to enjoy it.
I guess that'll show em.

Enjoy?

What's to enjoy? Non stop commercials? Endless penalties and "reviews" ? Watching spoiled millionaires complaining about life and disprespecting our flag?

No thanks.

Forum List

Back