NFL and NBA are backing looters/criminals

The NBA, NFL and MLB are dead to me.

I am betting that once the college football and basketball seasons start we will see the Negro filth do their hate America bullshit and the colleges will support it. So they will be the same.
I'm anticipating it will be even worse in the colleges since they are one of the bastions of the whole hate-America line of thought, and have been for a long time.

Are Dems doing it, or rioters doing it?
Looks like you don't know what's going on. BOTH are doing it. You're getting an education >>

They are not Dem rioters. They are rioters and their political leanings have nothing to do with it.
You are clueless. Millions in donations$$ being sent to BLM are being diverted to the DNC. That's who's running BLM. Wake up.

"That's it! Now we're really going to boycott them! For real this time."
I am sending my Tampa Bay Rays and Bucs stuff (sweatshirt, T-shirts, hats, drinking cup, flag) to their offices. I cut them up a bit, to make sure nobody can take them and use them.

...so with BLM saying it's ok to loot/steal, the NFL and NBA must go along with that.....they back BLM
You shouldn't watch football and basketball anymore. That'l show 'em. Oh, and destroy your Kureg.

The NBA has lost 50% of their viewers....and that will show em.
And what the fuck is a Kureg?
Good man. I don't like them either. It's the coffee machine that all the loonies were destroying after the football players took a knee, because Keureg was a sponsor of the NFL. The NBA is indeed on the down slope.
WNBA will be disappearing too. They are Black Lives Matter committed whole hog.

1598033690308.png

1598033877065.png

1598033997676.png

...so with BLM saying it's ok to loot/steal, the NFL and NBA must go along with that.....they back BLM
You shouldn't watch football and basketball anymore. That'l show 'em. Oh, and destroy your Kureg.

Good man. I don't like them either. It's the coffee machine that all the loonies were destroying after the football players took a knee, because Keureg was a sponsor of the NFL. The NBA is indeed on the down slope.

View attachment 377830

View attachment 377832

View attachment 377833

Like they need anything else to prove their suckage.

They are not Dem rioters. They are rioters and their political leanings have nothing to do with it.
You are clueless. Millions in donations$$ being sent to BLM are being diverted to the DNC. That's who's running BLM. Wake up.
And you know that all these $$ are being diverted to the DNC. How ignorant are you? All of our tax dollars are being diverted to Trump's bank account, also.

View attachment 377830

View attachment 377832

View attachment 377833
they are saying white lives don't matter--

And you know that all these $$ are being diverted to the DNC. How ignorant are you? All of our tax dollars are being diverted to Trump's bank account, also.
I'm not the one whose ignorant. You are. You're the one who said "They are not Dem rioters." That was a FALSE statement. YES, they ARE, Dem rioters. That's who is engineering Black Lives Matter. It appears obvious that you did not read the link I provided, you still never heard of Act Blue, and you remain ignorant.

As for your claim that "All of our tax dollars are being diverted to Trump's bank account", you got a source/link for that ? .........................or did you just make it up out of the blue sky ? I provided a source/link with my information. You provided NOTHING.

I'm not the one whose ignorant. You are. You're the one who said "They are not Dem rioters." That was a FALSE statement. YES, they ARE, Dem rioters. That's who is engineering Black Lives Matter. It appears obvious that you did not read the link I provided, you still never heard of Act Blue, and you remain ignorant.

As for your claim that "All of our tax dollars are being diverted to Trump's bank account", you got a source/link for that ? .........................or did you just make it up out of the blue sky ? I provided a source/link with my information. You provided NOTHING.
Yo, I was exaggerating to make a point, yes? Get real.

View attachment 377830

View attachment 377832

View attachment 377833
they are saying white lives don't matter--
First I hear of it.

Forum List

Back