Does Anybody Here Support Black Lives Matter ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Does anybody here support Black Lives Matter ? If you do, speak up and tell us what you think.

But first read this letter I wrote to the WNBA :

After 20 years of watching WNBA, I no longer will watch any WNBA games. I also will not buy any products of sponsors of these games. This is because of the disgusting BLACK LIVES MATTER words written on the courts. BLM is a racist, anarchist, anti-American, terrorist organization, that engages in continual harmful, criminal behavior. Many examples could be cited but one that sticks out to me is when BLM blocked traffic in my town, with the OK of the Democrat mayor. A pregnant woman on the way to the hospital was in one of the traffic jammed cars, and lost her baby as a result. There also could have been fire trucks, police cars, stopped, etc.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for endorsing and displaying the name of these thugs. There is one primary action to take regarding all sports that displays the name of Black Lives Matter - BOYCOTT. You might do well to click the attached links, and learn a few things about this bad organization you promote.

ALL Lives Matter, Protectionist

1597638531422.png

1597638625606.png

Does anybody here support Black Lives Matter ? If you do, speak up and tell us what you think.

After 20 years of watching WNBA, I no longer will watch any WNBA games. I also will not buy any products of sponsors of these games. This is because of the disgusting BLACK LIVES MATTER words written on the courts. BLM is a racist, anarchist, anti-American, terrorist organization, that engages in continual harmful, criminal behavior. Many examples could be cited but one that sticks out to me is when BLM blocked traffic in my town, with the OK of the Democrat mayor. A pregnant woman on the way to the hospital was in one of the traffic jammed cars, and lost her baby as a result. There also could have been fire trucks, police cars, stopped, etc.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for endorsing and displaying the name of these thugs. There is one primary action to take regarding all sports that displays the name of Black Lives Matter - BOYCOTT. You might do well to click the attached links, and learn a few things about this bad organization you promote.

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959
To answer the question you posed in your thread title, F*CK NO.

Fuck, Fuck FUCK BLM

For starts, just the suggestion tells me they never made the jump in maturity past kindergarten. Can't you just picture young children saying "my life matters" while they're playing PRETEND? It's pathetic.

BLM is nothing more than the PROG elite taking advantage of easily led people for political gain. It's literally a slap in the face of black people, so patronizing, never mind segregation itself. Somehow too many people miss that.

There are more important things afoot in this thread. 1st off, I don't believe you REALLY wrote a letter to the WNBA. If it is however true... I doubt all the advertisers of women's products during the games will really miss your business unless you use women's razors, wear pads, or hair dye and other women's hair products.
1597641793402.png

And no I do not support the BLM organization, but I support racial justice and equality.

Fuck, Fuck FUCK BLM

For starts, just the suggestion tells me they never made the jump in maturity past kindergarten. Can't you just picture young children saying "my life matters" while they're playing PRETEND? It's pathetic.

BLM is nothing more than the PROG elite taking advantage of easily led people for political gain. It's literally a slap in the face of black people, so patronizing, never mind segregation itself. Somehow too many people miss that.
1597642564405.png

As Mychal Massie put it >> "They’re funded by taxpayer money and Soros money", and much of the donations to BLM are redirected to the Democrat National Committee, so WHO is BLM, really ?
1597642825602.png

So when you come right down to it then, the NBA, the WNBA, and other pro sports moronically displaying the BLACK LIVES MATTER name, are telling us to vote Democrat, are they not ?

Last edited:
Fuck, Fuck FUCK BLM

View attachment 375976

As Mychal Massie put it >> "They’re funded by taxpayer money and Soros money", and much of the donations to BLM are redirected to the Democrat National Committee, so WHO is BLM, really ? View attachment 375978

So when you come right down to it then, the NBA, the WNBA, and other pro sports moronically displaying the BLACK LIVES MATTER name, are telling us to vote Democrat, are they not ?

Absolutely correct. Demonicrats cheat every way all the way, from our schools to all media to all entertainment, and now they want illegals, inmates and children to vote too, electronically, cuz you know, conservatives are oppressing their freedom, COVID and stuff like that.

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959

BLM has nothing to do with the subject that Black lives matter. BLM has been identified as a narcissistic based/piloted political back door movement that is using the more dumbed down among the American Blacks to achieve an obscured non related agenda.

There are more important things afoot in this thread. 1st off, I don't believe you REALLY wrote a letter to the WNBA. If it is however true... I doubt all the advertisers of women's products during the games will really miss your business unless you use women's razors, wear pads, or hair dye and other women's hair products. View attachment 375969

And no I do not support the BLM organization, but I support racial justice and equality.
Whether you believe it or not I did write to them. What's the big deal ? A simple email is hard to do ?

Also, The advertisers may not miss just MY business, but the recipients of my letter should know that although I am one voice, there are millions of people who BOYCOTT also, but they don't write a letter. So for every one letter, you can bet there are millions of OTHERS behind that letter.

As for "women's products", I made a list of the advertisers, so I can send them a copy of this letter as well. There are 19 sponsors advertising on the basketball game I watched (TV set photo in the OP). Not a single one of them is a "womans product"

Here are the naughty 19, who should all be sent letters and BOYCOTTED >>

State Farm, Papa John's Pizza, Valspar, Wingstop.com, legal zoom, Puma, IMG Academy, BMW cars, abc-TV, Bounty, AT & T, Xfinity, Taco Bell, Disneyplus.com, Deloitte, Ligori Law, Gatorade, Hairclub, Burnetti Law.

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959

BLM has nothing to do with the subject that Black lives matter. BLM has been identified as a narcissistic based/piloted political back door movement that is using the more dumbed down among the American Blacks to achieve an obscured non related agenda.
Of course, and this thread is chock full of correct comments like yours, but ignorant fools in charge of pro sports teams may not know this. We need to communicate to them and be sure that they are hearing the other (correct) side of the story.

Too often we just talk to each other, and don't let our views be known beyond this little forum. SPEAK OUT, FOLKS. Behavior like we see in pro sports is partially the result of our laziness/silence.

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959

Of course, and this thread is chock full of correct comments like yours, but ignorant fools in charge of pro sports teams may not know this. We need to communicate to them and be sure that they are hearing the other (correct) side of the story.

Too often we just talk to each other, and don't let our views be known beyond this little forum. SPEAK OUT, FOLKS. Behavior like we see in pro sports is partially the result of our laziness/silence.

FYI a high profile Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler is part owner of the Atlanta Dream. So if you get very many people to boycott, you may be hurting her income and preventing her from buying a new summer home. She can't make money from insider trading anymore, because they are keeping a close eye on her now.

FYI a high profile Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler is part owner of the Atlanta Dream. So if you get very many people to boycott, you may be hurting her income and preventing her from buying a new summer home. She can't make money from insider trading anymore, because they are keeping a close eye on her now.
I don't know how much she has to do with the moronic BLACK LIVES MATTER signs being put on WNBA courts, if at all, and I speculate you don't either. Fact is, I don't care who owns what.

Sports needs to get all this pro-Democrat , anti-American, national anthem kneeling shit, posing as social justice for blacks, the hell out of sports, or they are going to lose their whole operation. (FYI)

I don't know how much she has to do with the moronic BLACK LIVES MATTER signs being put on WNBA courts, if at all, and I speculate you don't either. Fact is, I don't care who owns what.

Sports needs to get all this pro-Democrat , anti-American, national anthem kneeling shit, posing as social justice for blacks, the hell out of sports, or they are going to lose their whole operation. (FYI)

Protectionist speakum TRUTH!

I noticed that one of the things in the Black Lives Matter website (not likely written by blacks), looking like it was written by rich, white, elitist far-left radicals, is a disparaging of nationalism.

I find that interesting. Who opposes nationalism ? (which is a very positive thing, and makes nations what they are) INTERnationalists oppose nationalism. aka communists, leftists, Marxists, Stalinists.

That's who's running BLM, whose street protestors are just mindless dupes, of the globalist goons, headed in America by the Democrat Party.

1597648178032.png

I noticed that one of the things in the Black Lives Matter website (not likely written by blacks), looking like it was written by rich, white, elitist far-left radicals, is a disparaging of nationalism.

I find that interesting. Who opposes nationalism ? (which is a very positive thing, and makes nations what they are) INTERnationalists oppose nationalism. aka communists, leftists, Marxists, Stalinists.

That's who's running BLM, whose street protestors are just mindless dupes, of the globalist goons, headed in America by the Democrat Party.

View attachment 375988

Now that is the most racist thing I have read on this site today. There are ways to WRITE like a Black person or a rich white person? Jesus Christ do you pay attention to what you type? Or do you purposefully do that?

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959
You are in the minority the whole world is backing this movement dont be like the Nazis and I say this and I'm not in this dog fight between the pro BLM and those against it. I'm just watching in the sideline.

Forum List

Back