NFL and NBA are backing looters/criminals

The NBA, NFL and MLB are dead to me.

I am betting that once the college football and basketball seasons start we will see the Negro filth do their hate America bullshit and the colleges will support it. So they will be the same.
It doesn't look like there will be a 2020 college football season :smoke:

Yupp!
The 'Big 10' just cancelled their season.

...so with BLM saying it's ok to loot/steal, the NFL and NBA must go along with that.....they back BLM
You shouldn't watch football and basketball anymore. That'l show 'em. Oh, and destroy your Kureg.

The NBA has lost 50% of their viewers....and that will show em.
And what the fuck is a Kureg?
Good man. I don't like them either. It's the coffee machine that all the loonies were destroying after the football players took a knee, because Keureg was a sponsor of the NFL. The NBA is indeed on the down slope.

...so with BLM saying it's ok to loot/steal, the NFL and NBA must go along with that.....they back BLM
You shouldn't watch football and basketball anymore. That'l show 'em. Oh, and destroy your Kureg.

The NBA has lost 50% of their viewers....and that will show em.
And what the fuck is a Kureg?
Good man. I don't like them either. It's the coffee machine that all the loonies were destroying after the football players took a knee, because Keureg was a sponsor of the NFL. The NBA is indeed on the down slope.

Keurig....

The Trumpsters really don't understand the difference between the group and the philosophy.

I thought they were kidding. But it turns out they really don't get it.
now THAT is some double talk crap
1. there is not a problem of police brutality
2. none of the ''brutality'' involves race
3. we were just discussing this with Moonman, and BLM makes no sense at all
etc

The Trumpsters really don't understand the difference between the group and the philosophy.

It is you who does not understand.

BLM is an organization, a movement, not an established philosophy.

And yes, they are calling for looting.

Really easy shit for those with an IQ of above 80.
and they call for KILLING white people!!

We're still trying to figure out the Democrat philosophy of burning and looting your own towns, rioting against police and making demands your simple minded asses don't deserve. You funny. MAGA

Colleges to lose billions!
There's some kind of karma at work here.
I was kind of hoping for college football

but they would no doubt be promoting the Black Lies Matter bullshit also and I would just turn them off too
..I was watching college football last year and not NFL....but you are right....

Colleges to lose billions!
There's some kind of karma at work here.
I was kind of hoping for college football

but they would no doubt be promoting the Black Lies Matter bullshit also and I would just turn them off too
..I was watching college football last year and not NFL....but you are right....

Colleges/Universities losing multi-billions!
Karma.....and NO BAILOUT FOR THEM!

Geez, fundamental change IS a 2-way street, afterall.

We're still trying to figure out the Democrat philosophy of burning and looting your own towns, rioting against police and making demands your simple minded asses don't deserve. You funny. MAGA
Are Dems doing it, or rioters doing it?

Dem rioters. You won't see any Trump supporters in any of those riots. Democrats want communism. MAGA.

Dem rioters. You won't see any Trump supporters in any of those riots. Democrats want communism. MAGA.
They are not Dem rioters. They are rioters and their political leanings have nothing to do with it.

iiiThis has just give
Let them burn and loot their neighborhoods. You can bet they will be walking 10 miles to their local 7\11's as far as sports I got my weekends back. I don't want to see ass holes disrespect our flag or BLM written across a pitcher mound.

They are not Dem rioters. They are rioters and their political leanings have nothing to do with it.
That's funny!

That's funny!
You think they riot because that is what Dems do? Who cares what they support?

Forum List

Back