Next up to be called a traitor and a RINO

This is what I don't get about some of these guys.

Does Gov. Ducey expect liberals to pledge their fealty to them because of this? Does he expect even their respect?

If Sleepy Joe decided to start pushing Ducey's agenda , I could see it.

Does Gov. Ducey expect liberals to pledge their fealty to them because of this? Does he expect even their respect?

What's Ducey's agenda??

MAGA RINO Map.jpg

Maybe he just expects to do the legal thing. No...wait....that would be totally confusing to trump supporters.

Arizona governor Ducey, a solid Trump supporter, will now be vilified by Trump's cult. Why?...it appears he ignored a call from Trump while he was getting ready to certify the election results in Arizona...Video shows Arizona governor ignoring 'Hail to the Chief' call while certifying Biden victory
What do you mean, “next one” to be called a RINO? Ducey has always been a fucking RINO idiot. He’s the idiot that appointed one-time never-Trumper and loser McSally to the open Senate seat, knowing she would lose again. He also has lockdown laws that mean Republicans have been petitioning to end. Why this state elects such cucks is beyond me.

Gov. Ducey followed then law. That is a cardinal sin for the Trumper. To the Trumper, Trump is above the law. To the Trumper, Trump is their Putin/Kim Jong Un. The Trumper does not believe in the rule of law, only the cult of personality. The cult of personality centered around the pussy grabbing Trump.

Maybe he just expects to do the legal thing. No...wait....that would be totally confusing to trump supporters.
Because Fast & Furious was legal...

Forum List

Back