Free Healthcare and Education for all!

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1606862911661.png

Let's do it!!!

Everyone gets free healthcare and a free education.

While we're at it we nationalize all the corporations everyone makes $15.00 an hour, no more no less.

Think about it this is the Great Reset and we have the capability to go into a brave new future where mankind only works for his/her own betterment. Everyone gets treated equally they receive free healthcare and a free educations no matter who they are but in the end everyone gets paid the same. Our best and brightest are chosen through SAT and ACT to attend the most prestigious colleges instead of the legacy students who may or may not deserve to be there. Don't expect any bonuses for going above and beyond... Well maybe a letter of commendation or letter of achievement that you can hang on the wall and brag about but you did good to earn that award so be happy.

It'll be great as we boldly go where no man, or woman, has gone before!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 424046

Let's do it!!!

While we're at it we nationalize all the corporations everyone makes $15.00 an hour, no more no less.

Think about it this is the Great Reset and we have the capability to go into a brave new future where mankind only works for his/her own betterment. Everyone gets treated equally they receive free healthcare and a free educations no matter who they are but in the end everyone gets paid the same. Our best and brightest are chosen through SAT and ACT to attend the most prestigious colleges instead of the legacy students who may or may not deserve to be there. Don't expect any bonuses for going above and beyond... Well maybe a letter of commendation or letter of achievement that you can hang on the wall and brag about but you did good to earn that award so be happy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

uhmmm...do you think the teachers unions where teachers make around $7,500 a month is going to work for prog slave wages?

Healthcare and education can be paid for out of resultant savings on and increase of g.d.p. Wealth is created this way.

Wait till the media hacks and the teachers union and other well insured dems that get cadillac health insurance plans from their employer find out they all have to go on Obamacare....the screams and shouts will be hilarious.....

Healthcare and education can be paid for out of resultant savings on and increase of g.d.p. Wealth is created this way.

1606864366126.png

It can also be paid for by not having to cut big salary and bonus checks.

Look at the cost savings if everyone is making only $15.00 an hour from top management to lowest employee.

If education is free there's no reason to pay anyone any more than someone with a GED.

Be happy with that letter of commendation or certificate of achievement for doing a good job because you're doing it for the betterment of mankind.

This is the Great Reset where everyone is equal and everyone lives in little...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 424060

It can also be paid for by not having to cut big salary checks.

Look at the cost savings if everyone is making only $15.00 an hour from top management to lowest employee.

If education is free there's no reason to pay anyone any more than someone with a GED.

Be happy with that letter of commendation or certificate of achievement for doing a good job because you're doing it for the betterment of mankind.

This is the Great Reset where everyone is equal and everyone lives in little...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Of course no one is for that in the United States at least except in imaginary GOP hater dupe world....

How about we just start printing million dollar bills and hand one out to everyone on earth once a month?

No one has ever printed million dollar bills before right?

1606866289591.png

View attachment 424046

Let's do it!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

i dont understand why you want America to fail

or why you think Americans suffering and dying is so funny.

did you vote for trump?

that would explain it.

if your mother was suffering and dying from cancer
would it be funny?

if she couldnt afford the medical expenses to save herself...
would that be funny to you?

and would you laugh and laugh if you found out that in Canada she would have been saved? cured! at very little expense?

why do you think a nation of a few billionaires
with a sub standard education system turning out ignorant savages
is such a good idea?
To MAG we need a great, affordable, education system...

and a decent, affordable healthcare system .

how about.....instead of wasting all my money on training the military and arming them with the best weapons we just give them substandard training and out dated weapons....? does that sound rational to you?

View attachment 424046

Let's do it!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

did you vote for trump?

that would explain it.

would it be funny?

and would you laugh and laugh if you found out that in Canada she would have been saved? cured! at very little expense?

is such a good idea?

how about.....instead of wasting all my money on training the military and arming them with the best weapons we just give them substandard training and out dated weapons....? does that sound rational to you?

1606867706824.png

I think the question should be why you are against the Great Reset as I've laid it out. Everyone gets treated the same, free healthcare, free education, the same pay, etc, etc, etc,...

I'm proposing giving you everything you've ever dreamed.

Equality reigns supreme!!!

Where's your sense of adventure?

To boldly go where no man, or woman, has gone before?

It'll be almost living in a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 424046

Let's do it!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

What if, the minimum wage for anyone willing to participate in the market for were six figures? That could generate enough tax revenue to fund those programs.

1606880644444.png

I don't understand why the progressives are so opposed to my proposition. Even John Luc Picard said the human race had evolved by his time. No money we work to better ourselves and mankind.

Come on now it's evolution and it's the way of to the future...

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 424060
I see numerous pink and purple houses bright fluorescent yellow and other god-awful colors like that in Anchorage and Fairbanks, Alaska. On one hand if that's your property, you have every right to paint your house whatever color you choose, and no one should question that right. But on the other hand there's too much vice in the district and the garish colors of the cities downtown bespeak communism, which is a complete reversal and total denial of individual property rights.

Hawai`i is another problem with the health-and-beauty industry which has turned more and more toward vice-and-vanity.
A lady lost her feet to a medical decision to promote and compel the amputation of a limb after a visit to Hawai`i. That's the same thing that was happening to U.S. soldiers in Vietnam at the time of the Vietnam War. The Democrat Parrty politics of gun control, disarmament, peace and love do not compute with all the carefully concealed murder, mayhem, and missing limbs.

Last edited:
View attachment 424046

Let's do it!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

did you vote for trump?

that would explain it.

would it be funny?

is such a good idea?

View attachment 424072

I think the question should be why you are against the Great Reset as I've laid it out. Everyone gets treated the same, free healthcare, free education, the same pay, etc, etc, etc,...

I'm proposing giving you everything you've ever dreamed.

Equality reigns supreme!!!

Where's your sense of adventure?

To boldly go where no man, or woman, has gone before?

It'll be almost living in a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Minimum wage is not the issue. Minimum dedication to what true value is would rather be the question.

New Topics

Forum List

Back