Next time we might have to kill him

Looks like your kind of get together.
Nope. My people fight that kind of nonsense. Like Trump, it's tribal and childish.
I have yet to see your evidence of your insinuations towards him. If you get anything of substance I'm sure people will appreciate that. So far all you have done is make claims some old grandpa got radical smacked a protester and then you insinuated in your own words that no "darkies" were in a photo that you posted.
Trump doesn't have substance, and neither do his supporters, mostly mental infants.
Your post here generally have very little substance. Other than your own personal rants I have yet to see a lot of thought going into what you post.
You have no ability to judge.
In you own limited mind you can pat your self on the back and think that if you want.

Nope. My people fight that kind of nonsense. Like Trump, it's tribal and childish.
I have yet to see your evidence of your insinuations towards him. If you get anything of substance I'm sure people will appreciate that. So far all you have done is make claims some old grandpa got radical smacked a protester and then you insinuated in your own words that no "darkies" were in a photo that you posted.
Trump doesn't have substance, and neither do his supporters, mostly mental infants.
Your post here generally have very little substance. Other than your own personal rants I have yet to see a lot of thought going into what you post.
You have no ability to judge.
In you own limited mind you can pat your self on the back and think that if you want.
Yourself is one word, and I don't pat myself on the back, nor do I give a damn what you think...

Yes cause exercising your first amendment rights is justification for being assaulted

Exercising your rights does not free you from consequences, just as punching someone in front of witnesses means charges. It is just a matter of whether you feel it is worth it in either case. I am guessing both parties feel it was.
One is Constitutional and LEGAL, and the OTHER is NOT....big difference, but not to you?

Trump Supporter Who Punched Protester Shocks With Comments: ‘Next Time, We Might Have to Kill Him’

Trump supporter punches a protester. Says that they might need to kill him next time.

Why the heck at alarm bells going off here?! Trump has been encouraging this behavior.

But there is no valid Comparison to brownshirts? Wake up people!

This is one guy. Does Louis Farrakhan speak for all Obama disciples?
Hillariously(LOL) enough, Farrakhan has practically endorsed Trump because he believes Hillary's insane white guilt and self hating oriented campaign will nullify black racism.

Oh for crying out loud. when you have to fret over a supporter of someone more than the person running for a seat in our Government. there is something seriously wrong. these people are DISRUPTING his rallies intentionally and are probably being Paid the snake party the Democrat party

No, it's true. I never expect an intelligent reply from you, but this is so lame. Don't even claim to be outraged at this guy when you said nothing about the radical groups calling for the killing of cops. There have been many murders of cops. You look really stupid when you just post a nasty remark instead of posting something that takes thought.

How in the blue fuck is "the killing of cops" in any way related here?

Pointing out the hypocrisy. Some are outraged at this idiot but okay with far worse.

Did trump say that or the supporter? Oh. I see. The supporter. So why blame trump?

Did trump say that or the supporter? Oh. I see. The supporter. So why blame trump?

Nobody blames Rump for the assault, but for fomenting and encouraging the atmosphere that brings this element out (see post 73). Same kind of rhetoric that encouraged the Dukes and Klanners.

What's interesting is that a week ago when Rump had a brain fart about David Duke, the Rumpbots were clamoring to point out how he had disassociated from Duke in the past. This time when a thug commits a blatant assault, they're no longer disassociating but actually cheering on the thug. All in one week.

Ya kinda get the feeling that 20-30 years from now kids are gonna be sitting in front of whatever the telemedium of that time is, watching documentaries examining how the US public could have so blindly marched like obedient lemmings without seeing what was going on...

Yes cause exercising your first amendment rights is justification for being assaulted
Nope. You're also free to piss into the wind. But all that gets you is cold, wet, stinky pants cuffs, if you're stupid enough to do it. Actions have consequences.

Something that a great many LibTards simply can't get through their thick, silly-ass skulls.

Trump Supporter Who Punched Protester Shocks With Comments: ‘Next Time, We Might Have to Kill Him’

Trump supporter punches a protester. Says that they might need to kill him next time.

Why the heck at alarm bells going off here?! Trump has been encouraging this behavior.

But there is no valid Comparison to brownshirts? Wake up people!
A couple of weeks ago the Hillary campaign openly stated that the way they were going to attack Trump was through using the race-card and through bigotry.

So every single 15 mins, we hear another unsubstantiated claim that either Trump is nasty and mean, or someone who follows him is.

I'm getting tired of hearing about it.

We've known Trump for over 30 years. I've never gotten any indication that he was a bigot. Never. All he had to do was run for president as a Republican and then truth be damned. He's a racist, and even school children are writing letters about him. If you want to know why Muslims hate America, just look at all of the lies people like Obama, Hillary, and Harry Reid say about us. Look at all of the lies that Democrats tell about Republicans, all of the lies Democrats and their media friends repeat over and over again about whomever is their target of the day.

Here's the truth. IT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT. DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN LYING TO US FOR 2 CENTURIES AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO LIE TO US.

The IRS targets conservatives and it's not Obama's fault.
The EPA harasses businesses with regulations holding up progress, and it's not Obama's fault.
Obama meets with Blacklivesmatters and they cause riots and cop killings, and it's not his fault.
But at a Trump rally, somebody makes an ass of himself......IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

Rubio, Romney, and Cruz attacked Trump for 3 weeks.....and it's Trump's fault.

I'm sick and tired of the double-standards.

Last edited:
Don't want to get your head thumped?

Don't show up at an opposition political rally and try to disrupt it, and to call out the key speaker.

Otherwise, Mother Nature is likely to de-select you.

Duh.

So you're down with assault followed by murder threats? Kewl.
Nope.

Entirely untrue.

Although I understand why it's in your (side's) best interests to attempt to portray such a reaction as such a mindset.

Cons thump heads.

LibTards whine and cry and piss and moan like little girly-men.

This faux stereotyping is really fun, isn't it?

====================================================================

Stupid people have been interrupting American political rallies for a good 230 years or more.

Supporters of the candidate in the crowd have been thumping the heads of such idiots for a good 230 years or more.

History is absolutely saturated with examples of such thumpings, administered by Believers, Followers and Minions on both the Right AND the Left.

This is just one more, in a very, very long, bipartisan line.

MEH.

Nobody blames Rump for the assault, but for fomenting and encouraging the atmosphere that brings this element out (see post 73). Same kind of rhetoric that encouraged the Dukes and Klanners.

What's interesting is that a week ago when Rump had a brain fart about David Duke, the Rumpbots were clamoring to point out how he had disassociated from Duke in the past. This time when a thug commits a blatant assault, they're no longer disassociating but actually cheering on the thug. All in one week.

Ya kinda get the feeling that 20-30 years from now kids are gonna be sitting in front of whatever the telemedium of that time is, watching documentaries examining how the US public could have so blindly marched like obedient lemmings without seeing what was going on...
Every time I read a post from a Hillary supporter, I'm thinking the exact same thing.

Lest we forget...

Chicago 1968...

Here's what happened, the last time anybody tried to seriously disrupt a Democratic Party rally or convention...

The-Whole-World-is-Watching.jpg

All that fuss over trying to stop a Democrat -controlled war overseas...

Of course, it's more efficient to thump and maim, when you get the cops to do it for you en masse...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back